Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Sometimes, being strong is not about letting go, but about holding on (Page 2)

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Bang on
Simply loved how u put it all

People here want aarzoo to move on...see her married to zaki but then it'll mean aarzoo never loved sahir...

U know ppl live in a wonder land here... A princess meets her prince charming...They fall in love and live happily ever after

Life is not a bed of roses

You need to look beyond the obvious...see and understand what does not meet the eye

Once aarzoo had told sahir to read her eyes...understand her...will she be able to do the same with sahir?

Sahir will never tell her he loves her...its going to be there in his eyes...will she be able to read it?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

allforlovesoapsudsTeAmo_MessiSuvika.

allforlove Senior Member
allforlove
allforlove

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pria4ever

ClapClapClap
so damn true...we all are in support for Aarzoo..her heartbreak n all...what about Sahir? he hasn't recovered from the betrayal he received from Zeenat n now this...his family ,or atleast namesake family dont seem bothered...
Aarzoo changed him...bought a smile on his face...n then he begins to live his life, that he forgot existed...i dont want Aarzoo to hate him ,leave him or despise him...
bash me all u want...i dont care is its moral or immoral...but Sahir is longing for love and care in his life...Aarzoo needs to heal him...i dont want the Zaki angle to be there...let both Aarzoo n Sahir handle their problems and issues, they dont need a mediator...
dont know how the story will head...but i want SaAz together...

Yes! Moral or immoral, let them be together and Zaki can go wherever he wants. And I do not think Arzoo will leave him or stop loving him too. Let's keep our fingers crossed Smile 
allforlove Senior Member
allforlove
allforlove

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by docmonica

Beautiful insight. Yes. Love requires us to be strong. And I do agree she is going to have to show some real insight and be able to deduce how much he is hurting also and selflessly continue to try to help him . I too hope the scriptwriters can show this. Just like she was shown to help him him this far... From the medicine for his back...to helping him learn to hope and love and live again by not going away every time he tried to push her away...

You are right. Every time he has pushed her away she has come back. Only this time the pushing away is very hard for her, she is heartbroken and after today's episode, she will definitely need some time - but in that time, let her think and come back to him and in that time too, let Sahir come out of his exile.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TaanuDeewani

TaanuDeewani Goldie
TaanuDeewani
TaanuDeewani

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Beautiful write up...I am all for it..Sahir loves her so much...today's episode gave it a final seal...he is a lost soul...just as the phir baba said..his pain and wounds are deeper than hers..she needs to go to Dargah again and remember what the fakir had said... Cry

allforlove

allforlove Senior Member
allforlove
allforlove

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farzy2910

It's nice to see a different view point to the whole situation. Thanks for sharing. You are right in saying that she should try to understand where Sahir is coming from. Aarzoo needs to bring the light into Sahir's dark life. 
I am sure that this heart break will make her stronger emotionally but she doesn't have to cut Sahir out completely from her life. She needs to also help him to let go of the past and live for the present and future. Sahir holding onto the promise he made to Zeenat needs to come to an end. He is ruining everything for that 1 promise 

I have to say though...living in the Niyaamat household is like SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST. You have to be strong to cope with all those crazy people. And it's everyone for themselves, there is just 1 or 2 who truly care for the next person 

Arzoo will definitely bring light into Sahir's life Smile And after seeing the precap yesterday I think Sahir will also be on his way to reach out to Arzoo - it will surely take time, but it will happen Smile 

As for Niyamat House, I wish they could both run away somewhere from there to find their peace. Nobody cares about anybody there and if anybody gets the least amount of attention and understanding, it is our dear Sahir - when he deserves that the most Cry Hope that Arzoo can someday compensate for all that he has lost ...
allforlove Senior Member
allforlove
allforlove

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvika.

Arzoo has probably not realized Sahir's true worth now - she has only accepted a part of it but she must now THINK, INTERPRET all those actions, gestures, words, and above all, what went unsaid and hold on...She should find out what is amiss, what is so wrong. If she claims to have loved him, she should understand him. She needn't fall over him and she can still maintain her distance but she should not go away, not leave him like this. She should really solve the "mystery" and hold fast. Agreed, it would be tough, extremely tough for her - especially after the molestation thing - perhaps it would be impossible to do so -but then she has loved an extraordinary man (and she must know this at least) - so, her actions should be extraordinary now to make it work. 

The title of your post had me and these above lines nailed it.Clap Clap  You are absolutely right. We do need a stronger Arzoo. Arzoo who would look below the surface. Who would try and read the thoughts behind his actions. Who would hold on and refuse to let go no matter what. He needs that right now. No one has done it before. Not even his mother. No one sees his pain and even if they do see, they take it that he is strong enough to endure it. Yes, he does go to extreme  lengths to hide it from everyone but one just has to peal one layer and there it is!! 

He needs an Arzoo who will hug him tight and say I won't leave. Just let go. I'll be here to hold you. Past hurts because you can't change it and you can't accept what happened. She needs to help him accept his past and move on. It is in no way easy. Not after the way he spoke to her last night and what is going to happen tonight. But if the makers want to show her become strong, confident and firm, this is where her strength and firmness should come out. 

And for that to happen, she needs to get some inkling on the workings of his mind. Some hope that he does have feelings for her. That he cares for her much more than he is letting on. That he doesn't want to drag her along with him into his painful past. Without that she can't take the first step. Her feet would halt. Because he is a married man. 

Even last night, her first words after he pushed her away were not "yeh sab fareb tha?" It was "aap shaadi shuda hain?" 

What a lovely response Suvika ...here's to you Hug And I was almost counting on you to understand my POV Smile From your own posts, I can see the similarities Hug

@red above - I hope hope hope Arzoo does that someday soon - gives Sahir a tiggghhhtwala hug and tells him its all going to be okay Day Dreaming To be sure, he would want to wriggle out of it LOL but she should grab him tighter then LOL

As for her to have inkling, I think she doesn't really believe what Sahir has told her yesterday. Actually, his eyes speak more strongly than his words and I wish she sees that Day Dreaming She left the house too when he said he does not trust her, not when he said he does not love her - so am thinking Ermm She needs time to get out of this trauma now but Sahir may make some effort this time as he is feeling hugely guilty for all that has happened since their confrontation. Hope the new year brings them closer Day Dreaming

And a happy new year to all of you ...Smile

Suvika.

allforlove Senior Member
allforlove
allforlove

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ploydome

Beautiful post Clap
I agree with you that Arzoo should show the light to Sahir...even if she is hurt...
But the problem here is not Arzoo...the only problem is that Sahir is not himself ready to put the past behind him ... So how can Arzoo heal him if himself is not willing to accept that he has to move on ?

I found a quote which is good :
"The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward." STEVE MARABOLI

Ps : sorry if here some mistakes English is not my strongConfused

Ploy (that's an interesting name btw Tongue) you are right, Sahir is the problem here but he is slowly getting ready to be healed I feel - especially after yesterday. And even if he isn't, somebody has to persist and persist until he comes out of this self-destructive mode - and Arzoo is the one chosen since she is the FL anyway LOL So, let's be positive this new year Smile have fun and don't worry about the English - we are bonded by our love for the show and the characters - that's all that is needed Hug 

Lovely quote Smile
allforlove Senior Member
allforlove
allforlove

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

Bang on
Simply loved how u put it all

People here want aarzoo to move on...see her married to zaki but then it'll mean aarzoo never loved sahir...

U know ppl live in a wonder land here... A princess meets her prince charming...They fall in love and live happily ever after

Life is not a bed of roses

You need to look beyond the obvious...see and understand what does not meet the eye

Once aarzoo had told sahir to read her eyes...understand her...will she be able to do the same with sahir?

Sahir will never tell her he loves her...its going to be there in his eyes...will she be able to read it?

Thanks a ton dear for appreciating my write-up Hug I thought you would understand Smile

And who wants Arzoo to move on with Zaki? AngryReally no comments!!! AngryHe doesn't even exist in their equation now, at least not for me LOL - unless of course the PH does something drastic but that would be terrible for the show Cry

And you are right - life is not a bed of roses and there is really no "happily ever after". We all have to 'work' on our relationships - in fact, the more it means to us, the harder we have to work on it. I hope our SaAz get the strength and the faith to work on theirs. They are truly made for each other and am sure they will eventually find and accept each other completely - with all the good and the bad Smile

And if Zaki interferes, I will go shoot him and I know I won't be alone Wink

Happy new year Hug

Go to top