Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

ISHRA FF- LOVE STARTS AFTER MARRIAGE - part 2 pg 9 (Page 9)

ArshiKryan Senior Member
ArshiKryan
ArshiKryan

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yazhi

Originally posted by GloryBeckons

pls continue yaar and PM me when u update... i dont understand tamil else i could have watched the movie directly but even then can you pls tell me the name of the film by which i can search it on youtube

ya ll surely update u.. name of the movie is priyamanavale.. vijay movie..
my favorite movie. I lov it

ankita_sidana IF-Dazzler
ankita_sidana
ankita_sidana

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Finally...read the prologue and part 1
Interesting start...am hooked to this one...though am pretty sure movie is out of my dictionary but i will like to c wat u write
romi is funny here and i actualy laughed at his dialogs
now cont soon.waiting for next

P.s. srry for late rply..i hav lost the count of pending replies..still struggling to cover up soon
hope u understand

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DEEPIKAA0123

kuls_n Goldie
kuls_n
kuls_n

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_sidana

Finally...read the prologue and part 1
Interesting start...am hooked to this one...though am pretty sure movie is out of my dictionary but i will like to c wat u write
romi is funny here and i actualy laughed at his dialogs
now cont soon.waiting for next

P.s. srry for late rply..i hav lost the count of pending replies..still struggling to cover up soon
hope u understand

no probs dear.. i know na..
am really glad that u liked the story...
will update in a while
kuls_n Goldie
kuls_n
kuls_n

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Guys am here with the next part. I have included some scenes which are not from the movie. Hope you people will enjoy.. this is not proofread.. sorry for the mistakes.. do read and enjoy if u find it worthy like/ comment on ur wish

Part 2:

The scene starts in a college canteen where two love birds are drowned in their own imaginary worlds, they are none other than mihika and subbu. Actually they were discussing something really important.

Mihika: subbu how long can we hide our love from our family, we have to let our family members know about us na.

Subbu: haan mihika hum zaroor batayenge par abhi nahi yaar. After finishing our college  i ll surely inform my parents and will come with them to ask ur hands from ur mom.

Mihika: (hugged him tightly) i love you subbu, thank u.. i will be waiting for that day

Suddenly some friends shouted for subbu to come as they have some work. Subbu immediately moved out from there and stopped suddenly, turned around towards mihika

Subbu: mihika tum pay kardena.. aaj mein jaldi mein hoon

Mihika:teeke subbu, no problem

In the evening in ishita's house everybody where busy on their own works. Madhaviji was working in the kitchen, vandhita was stiching clothes and aarya was looking seriously in the news paper where need for employees or vacancies in any company were given. Mihika was enjoying her evening snacks. After finishing that she started lecturing everyone. She started imitating ishita's voice, which was her favourite timepass.

Mihika: bas mujhese aur nahi hoga, iss ghar keliye sirf mein kaam karthe hoon, aur mein tho aap sabkeliye ithna kaam karthe hoon par iss kisiko meri fikarhe nahi hai, sab apne apne kaam mein ho.. kisiko mere parwa tak nahi hai iss ghar mein.

Vandita, madhaviji and aarya at once looked at her in disbelief.

Vandhita: mihika pehle tum aise natak karna bandh karo ya phir jis ghar mein tum shaadi karke jaavoge na.. vo log tumehe ek he din mein tume parcel karke yahan phirse hamare paas bhejdenge.

In the mean time ishita too entered the house but she silently stood and watched the drama mihika was doing

Mihika: haan haan tum to aise kahoge na, aur tum kya saasural mein rani ke tara rehaliya kiya, tum mujhe aise bolraheho, kithne mushil se meine tumare shaadi kiya, kithne mushkilse paise katekiya tha, woh saare cheez keliye kithne mushkil paise jama kiya tha, par tumne kya kiya sirf ek mahino mein wapus aakar yeh keha diya ki heart problem ke operation karneke baadhe tum wahan jaoge.. ab mein kya karoon, kithna bhooj mein akele utavunga.. ab bas aur nahi,  iss pure ghar keliye mein nahi kaam karunge.. mein koi machine nahi hun, mujh mein bhi feelings honge, ab mein iss ghar keliye aur kuch nahi karunga, aajse mein jo bhi karoonga sirf mereliye karoonga ab mein apne pasandke ek ladka se shaadi karunga, aur mein mere pathi mere baccheke saath mere zindagi mein bahuth khush rahungee..

Saying so she turned back to see an angry ishita. Ishita held her ears and twisted it.

Ishitha: amma meine aaj tak kabhi aise kaha kya, phir aap log issko aise kaise baath karne deraheho (saying so she kept a sad puppy face)

Madhaviji: ishu beta, tum uske baath keliye udaas math ho, yeh aaj kal bahut badmaash hogaye

Vanditha: haan ishu, yehna iska rooz ka drama hai, hamesha tum office jaane ke baad tume imitate karna shuru karthi hai..

Mihika: jute.. jute.. (she moves more closer to vandhita and whispers) vandhita ke bacche mein tume baad mein dekhlunga..

Vandhita: dekho ishu, mujhe data rahehai

Ishita: haan mein bhi dekh rahe hoon akka aaj kal yeh bahuth badmash hogaye hai.. akka aap bolo iskeliye hum isko kya punishment de..

Vanditha: mm aajse saath din tak gharka saare kaam hamara mihiku karegi..

Mihika: nahi nahi mein nahi karoongi.. mein kyun karoon..

Vandhitha: kyun..?? kyun nahi karsakthe ho.. ishu jaise baath karna chathe hona.. tho ghar kaam karna nahi jaanthi ho kya..

Mihika: kyun mein kyun karoon.. isliye tho tume yahan rakha haina

Vanditha:  (slaps mihika saying) kyaa.. tum mujhe servant bola

Mihika: (with a sad puppy face) ishu akka dekho na vandhu akka hamesha mujhe maarthi hai.. ab mein tume chodunga nahi..

Saying so mihika starts chasing vandhita and all others laugh at their childish fight.

Suddenly vandhita bumps on a person who was entering their house. Vandhita gets shocked seeing the person n all others are worried looking at the person.

Edited by yazhi - 25 January 2015 at 12:31pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

Hemamahithayhm11122sonambush123ekta979sham24sangeethbalarohinimaneesharupzgalpiyushijiyaa02remya1990SimmideepakPiyu97VENBAVivek_IBMIndiachandu1234rnarayanSuryaIshraholicDivanIshsulochana90DEEPIKAA01239900mayasunRomComFanjanani_divanpri12shravani_2311swathin--HANISA--.Jayashree....EhSaas...

rnarayan Goldie
rnarayan
rnarayan

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Nice, write further 

bush123

Piyu97 Goldie
Piyu97
Piyu97

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Hey nice update :)
Loved the sisters convo - cute one.
Continue soon. 

DEEPIKAA0123

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
loving it...

ishu is the man of the house...thts cool...

i hop subbu is upto somthng...

whose the man...??

updte soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rohinimaneeshaDT_Fan

madhavimanish32 IF-Rockerz
madhavimanish32
madhavimanish32

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
nice update

DEEPIKAA0123