Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theshushreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Jenny_1709

Wow interesting character sketch. Eager to know how the story will progress. Continue soon. Thanks for the pm

thank u..😊
glad that u found it interesting
hope you ll like the story line too

Vivek_IBMIndia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pls continue yaar and PM me when u update... i dont understand tamil else i could have watched the movie directly but even then can you pls tell me the name of the film by which i can search it on youtube
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
great...
amazng...
thanks fr pm...
pls continue soon...
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting start
update soon
n do pm m if u possible
Iloveishra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its priyamanavale right? I love the movie...its the same story aa hum aapke dil mein rehte hain starring anil kapoor n kajol...can't wait to read the ishra version. ...update soon..pm me if possible
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What a promising concept- I look forward to seeing where you take this!😊

Not going to lie... i was trying to figure out which movie your concept might be based on- but no clues as yet... and then i actually  read the other comments  and saw the  conclusion that it's Priyamanavale. Actually  one of my favorite  Vijay movies. 

I look forward to your update and seeing how you adjust this for ISHRA, thanks for the PM!
Edited by RomComFan - 9 years ago
-Haju- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting. 
Eagerly waiting for the update.
felciya thumbnail
Nice. Do continue. Wish You a Happy New Year.
theshushreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hii Guys, 

am here with the story.. not proofread so please ignore the mistakes. actually guys am soo sorry for stopping the update with the manoos person's conversation, actually thought of giving ishitha's introduction too.. but yeh sbb aur sbs waalonne mera saara mood karab kardiya isliye..

ok i stop with my jaap here.. enjoy reading and once again 

HAPPIEE NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU

Part 1:

The story starts with raman enjoying his college last day, partying and dancing with his with his friends. He is sourrounded by girls and he enjoys a lot. The next day is his return to india. His father gets overjoyed to welcome his son and before much time he gets ready.

Mr.Bhalla : (comes down the stairs singing) lalala..am going to the airport.. heyyy going to meet my son

Neetu ji comes and gives mr.bhalla his coffee

Mr.Bhalla : (looking at the clock): arre yeah gadi ithna slow kyun hai.. kabse dekha rahahun vahinke vahi tikehui hai.. aur mere watch bhi slow hai.. uff

Neetu ji: saab kuch bhi slow nahi hai, aaj aap bahuth theez chalraheho na issliye aapko sab slow dikaye deraha hai.

Mr.Bhalla : mein theez.. haha.. kya karein neetu, beta bahuth saal baad aaraha haina uss khushi mein mujhe kuch samaj nahi aaraha hai, haan aur ek baath, raman ke aane ke pehele tum aarthi lene keliye thayar raho, aur uss chote se kaho, phir raman ko naahane keliye gharam paani ready rako, haan aaj sab raman ke pasand ke khaana banavu teeke, aur

Neetu ji: saab aap bilkul fikar na karo, mein sab kuch dekhlunga

Mr.Bhalla: pucca na tum sab manage kardogina, tho teeke mein airport chaltha hun.

In the airport, romi was entering through the receivers entry gate and the alarm starts ringing when romi enters. Romi starts checking the security guards.

Guard 1: bas karo, hume check karne chahihe.. tum nahi

Romi: accha appko karna hai.. i see

Guard 2: yeh kya hai (the guard asks checking him)

Romi:yeh.. metal detector.. aap logon ko yeh bhi nahi patha hai kya..                   haha

Guard : vo hume patha ha.. yeh sound kya hai.. aur kahan se aarahe hai.. pant mein kya hai..

Romi: vo.. arre sirji kuch nahi (he takes a dog chain) Ek kutte ke chain hai.. saale beech mein aagaya.. aur vuske wajah se mein girgaya.. aur vo gadha darke bhaag gaya.. saale mere bike puncture hogaya.. sirji mere ek chotusa madad kardo na.. uss kutte ko pakkadna na... complaint likhvavu na..

Guard: kyaa  (shocked)

Romi: teeke koi baath nahi, mujhe atleast consumer court ka num dedo.. mein khud jakar municipalke against complaint kardunga

Guard: (one of the guard  faints) teeke ja jakar complaint kar

Romi: (moves leaving them behind and then he turns) arre sir ji mein tho bas yeh check kar rahatha.. kahin aap sab log alert hai ke nahi.. yeh lo pakad lo(throws the chain at the officers).. aap jaise bewakoof ko kon guards banaya.. uff

Mihir and mr.bhalla already reached the airport and were waiting for raman.

Romi: uncle aap ithne jaldi, mujhese pehele kaise aagayathe aur eh tinku yahan kya kar raha hai

Mr.Bhalla: arre romi raman aaraha hai, aur agar wat to do if the flight comes first isliye

Romi: uncle always all the flights will come firsrt and then oly people will start coming, don't even know that.. hahaha

Mr.Bhalla: chup karo tumare yeh bakwaas comedy

Romi: (sees a girl siting beside bhalla and introduces himself) hloo mummy

Mr.Bhalla: romi kya kar raha hai tu.. vus kudi ko hum jaanthe bhi nahi.. kyun pareshaan karraheho

Romi: koi baath nahi uncle.. hum pehele nahi jaanthe tho kya huva hum abhi jaanege na.. mein aapko introduce kartha hun

Romi: hlo  how are you?? Yeh mere friend ka papa hai.. mein isse pyaar se papa bulatha hun.. aapko bhi ussi pyaar se mummy bulasaktha hun kya

Girl: idiot

Mr.Bhalla: sorry mam.. yeh paagal hai

Mr.Bhalla: kothaya.. chup bait varna yahi maarunga..

Flight arrives in the mean time, they see raman and go to receive him

Raman: hii daddy (he gives a tight hug to mr.bhalla)

Mr.Bhalla: hii my son.. how are you and journey kaise thi

Raman: all good dad

Mr.Bhalla: (scanning raman from top to bottom) raman tu kithna pathla hogaya.. kuch katheho ya nahi

Raman: come on dad.. aapke saamne koi bhi kadeho na vo pathlehe dikhtha hai..

Mr.Bhalla: aathehe papa ko bully karna shuru kiyana.. chalo aao

Romi: hey raman.. kaisa hai tu bhai.. bahut handsome bangaye ho (handsover a bouquet)

Raman: romi isske kya zaroorat hai.. aur yeh doosra bouquet kiske liye..

Romi: yeh wala.. raman kya haina.. aajkal agar koi 10 din keliye india se bahar jaathana tho waapus aane time pe ek ladki ke saath aatha hai.. tum tho saalon se wahan rehha rahethe na tho meine socha tum ek pregnant ladki ke saath aavogi..

(mr.bhalla hits on romi's hand)

Romi: par koi baath nahi.. tum ne prove kardiya ki um mere bhai hai.. mere jaise seedha saadha ladka..

Mr.Bhalla: romi..

Romi: accha teeke teeke hamare papa jaise sheriff insaan ho..

Mihir: arre mihir chup karo na.. kithna bolthe ho yaar.. vo abhi abhi aaya.. kyun tang kar raheho..

(mihir and raman hug each other and then they all leave to house)

After reaching home, neetuji does aarthi of raman and then he takes breakfast and rests. By the afternoon time he gets up and calls ashok.

Raman: hey ashok how are you??

Ashok: hey raman.. wen did you come.. its such a pleasant surprise man..

Raman: reached today morning oly.. is shagun there with you

Shagun: hey raman, am angry on you.

Raman: kyun meine kya kya bai

Shagun: pichle bar jab meine phone kiya tumne mujhe nahi bathayana tum aaraheho

Raman: ohh.. comeon yaar.. don't be silly, i thought of giving u surprise.. aren't you happy with me coming here??

Shagun: no raman, am soo happy.. ok there's a party in the club tonight and u have to join me for sure, teeke

Raman: no yaar shagun, aaj nahi.. bahut tired hun.. kal milthe haina

Edited by yazhi - 9 years ago
Jenny_1709 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow interesting.. Superbly written. Eagerly waiting for the next update. Thanks for the pm!!! 😃 👏