ISHRA FF- LOVE STARTS AFTER MARRIAGE - part 2 pg 9

kuls_n Goldie
kuls_n
kuls_n

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:10am | IP Logged

ISHRA FF- LOVE STARTS AFTER MARRIAGE

Hii guys,

Am here again with a new ffSmile

Guys this is an ishra ff, completely different from the plot.  Actually the story line is from a tamil movie.. i soo much love the movie that i would have atleast it more 50 times.. i really wanna see ishra in that story line so writing an ff based on the movie story along with ishra romance..Wink

Dis is not proof read so please sorry for the mistakes. Do ignore it. Wishing in advance to u all, all my mad and crazy fans of yhm, ishra, DIVAN a very very happy joyful and prosperous HAPPY NEW YEARParty

PROLOGUE:

MR.OM PRAKASH BHALLA: he is a big buiseness tycoon running his own business. He wants his son to take over all his responsibilities. His wife santhoshi bhalla had passed away in the early period of their marriage.

RAMAN OM PRAKASH BHALLA: he is the son of om prakash bhalla, mba graduate from a top university in London. He is very carefree about his life and career, the oly funda for him is to enjoy and live life to its fullest.

ROMI:he is a friend of raman, who had been staying with him from his childhood as he doesn't have a family. Raman considers him as his own brother. He also works in the same company.

MIHIR: he is the friend and PA  of romi, thus a good friend to raman also.

NEETU JI: he is the servant in raman's house, who has been working for them since toshiji had passed away, he single handedly takes care of all the household works. He has been staying in their house for such a long time that he has also become a family member

ASHOK: he is a distant relative of om prakash bhalla and the manager of the company.he is also of raman's age. He also does many illegal works and always tries to get into the good of mr.bhalla, so that he can get maximum amount of money and shares

SHAGUN: she is the girlfriend of ashok, with her help ashok will try to betray the bhallas.

MADHAVI IYER: she is the wife of late mr.vishwanathan iyer. They are from a middle class family which has monetary problems

ISHITA VISHWANATHAN IYER: she is a mba graduate,She is a very good person at her heart, good looking calm charming and silent person very sincere in her work and works hard to earn money as all the responsibilities are on her head after her father's death.

VANDHITHA: she is the eldest sister of ishita suffering from heart problem and her

BALA: he is the husband of vandhita, due to her heart problem he husband had sent her to her maternal house for completing her surgery and then come to his house, stating that he cant bear the expenses.

MIHIKA: she is the youngest sister of ishitha doing her final year in graduate

SUBBU: he is the boyfriend of mihika.

AARYA:he is the youngest lad in iyers house, brother of ishita. He is a engineer graduate and a bright student in his college, but even after trying in many companies he will not be able to get any job.

PARAM:he is the brother of mrs.iyer, involved in many illegal activities. Mrs.iyer never allowed his brother so close to her family because of the bad person he was. He desperately wants to marry ishita and her as his, and he will be always behind her.

Guys the characters are totally different from the show, some positive character in the show may be negative in this story. Please do say whether to continue or not. If i get a good response then I would surely continue. Do enjoy reading and please do comment 

INDEX:

prologue: page 1

part 1: page 4

part 2: page 9

Edited by yazhi - 25 January 2015 at 12:32pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

uffmotiyhm111ekta979mayamaya9sangeethbalarohinimaneeshaSimmideepakjiyaa02felciyasahibasharmaAngeline124shinseenDivanIshsulochana90JniISHRA83SuryaIshraholiclourel24disha93DEEPIKAA01239900UmeraTariqAkshatha19Ribelleswathinshravani_2311usaonly.Jayashree.

sulochana90 IF-Dazzler
sulochana90
sulochana90

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:16am | IP Logged
interesting plz continue and update soon
kuls_n Goldie
kuls_n
kuls_n

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:29am | IP Logged
thank you for your support people

Edited by yazhi - 01 January 2015 at 3:44am
kuls_n Goldie
kuls_n
kuls_n

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sulochana90

interesting plz continue and update soon

THANK U.. ll continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sulochana90

jiyaa02 Senior Member
jiyaa02
jiyaa02

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Interesting...
PS  - Wishing you & your family a very happy new year 

swathin IF-Rockerz
swathin
swathin

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:52am | IP Logged
interesting...
waiting
.Jayashree. IF-Stunnerz
.Jayashree.
.Jayashree.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:12am | IP Logged
intresting start
i guess its tamil movie Priyamaanavale
just love this movie alot
very much excited to read ur story
can u please pm me when u update  next part

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Iloveishrakuls_n

Angeline124 IF-Dazzler
Angeline124
Angeline124

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Awesome concept. All the characters are same as piriyamanavale tamil mivie of vijay. It is a nice movie wit different agreement marriage concept. excited to read dis. Continue soon

Go to top