Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

:: Tonight Is The Night :: MaNan OS (Mature)

tweety__ Newbie
tweety__
tweety__

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

My first ever post on the forum.

It's mature so read at your own discretion!

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT

He nuzzled his nose in her already wet panties making her moan in pleasure. He could feel the heat radiating out from her core. He smirked, loving the effect he had on her. Loving the way she moaned his name.

"M-Manik pleaseee..."

"What do you want Nandini? Say it." He said, nuzzling her inner thighs with his stubble.

"I..." her breath hitched as she felt one of his finger, just one damn finger lightly caressing her cl*t from above her panties. "Manik..."

He grinned devilishly. "Say it Nandini. Come on."

"I want you...inside me. NOW." She breathed.

"Not so soon baby, tonight is OUR night. And tonight, I will make you forget yourself. I'll drive you insane baby." He said as he pulled her dress higher up to reveal her perfect creamy stomach, clenched with desire.

He bit her just below her belly button earning a cry from her side. He pushed her dress higher up till her breasts were in full view. He thought of pulling the dress off her head but decided against it.

The more constrained she is, the better.

He stared at her beautiful breasts covered in a lacy black bra.

"So f**king beautiful." He said as he ran his fingertips over the material, feeling her softness underneath.

Nandini caught Manik's neck and knotted her hands in his soft hair, her chest protruding out of its own accord, wanting to feel him on every inch of her body.

Manik eyed her boobs and ran his tongue along her breastbone making her writhe in pleasure. He freed one of her boobs from the cup of her bra and squeezed it lightly in his hand.

"Marvellous." He said and he took her hardened nipple in between his teeth and sucked, hard. Nandini's breath hitched and she pushed his face deeper inside. Manik took the cue and started placing hot wet kisses all over her boob, sucking, kissing, biting. Nandini dug her nails inside his shoulder as he proceeded his journey Southward.

He bent lower kissing her stomach, lower to her belly button and then to her panties. He placed a small kiss there.

"Manik...I--I need you. Pleaseee.." Nandini moaned.

Manik looked at her face, her hair splayed wildly on the pillow, her face contorted in pleasure and her semi naked state and decided it was enough of torture.

"If you say so." He said, reaching out to the drawer next to the bed.

"Damn it!" he swore.

"Don't tell me! Don't freakin' tell me you don't have a-"

"Condom? You guessed it right Ms. Moorthy, I freakin' DONT!" Manik said, frustratedly.

"Holy shit!" Nandini swore clutching at her hair. "Couldn't you have checked before messing with me? Idiot. Now what about me?" Nandini said, clearly frustrated due to her lack of release.

"What is my mistake? You are the one who has eaten up all my condoms." Manik said.

"Eaten?" Nandini gave him a disgusted look.

Manik's eyes widened. "Uh no no. Not literally eaten'. Eww, that's gross. I mean how can anyone ever eat a--"

"Oh God Manik! Shut up. Disgusting!" Nandini screamed turning away from him.

"Hey Nandini! Relax, we'll find a way out. By the way, you've got a nice ass."  He smirked, looking at her backside as she was facing away from him.

"Don't you dare touch me otherwise I'll--"

Nandini was cut short as Manik's hand had already found a way inside her panties.

"Manik-No-ahhh..." All her protests died down as his fingers parted Nandini legs and buried them inside the folds of her core. His fingers caressed her insides, spreading the wetness around, moving in slow painful circular motions, driving her crazy.

She moaned as his thumb pressed her cl*t and started massaging it.

"Maa-nik..." she said, her voice laced with pleasure.

"Shhh...Nandini. Just lose yourself..." Manik said as he took off her panties in one swift move.

Nandini's eyes flew open when she felt something hard poking her c***. She looked up to see Manik on top of her, in his full glory.

"Manik, but we can't do it without--"

"Shhh..." he said pecking her lips. "We're not. Just trust me."

Nandini nodded, closing her eyes and giving herself completely to Manik.

Her moan echoed in the entire room as she felt him slide his length across her, the movement so smooth because of her wetness. She moaned again, louder this time as he moved the second time, not entering her, just sliding across her cl*t.

He moved his co*k again. Carassing her pu**y with his member. Again, not entering her, just sliding.

His movements started becoming faster and wilder with every stroke. Nandini squeezed her hand between their bodies and caught hold of his length and started rubbing it harder and faster across her c*it.

Manik's jaw clenched as he felt her soft fingers caressing his co*k. He buried his face in Nandini's neck and sucked the skin. He bit her earlobe and Nandini ran her free hand across his back.

Their breathing became more uneven with the passing of time and suddenly Manik twitched and cried out Nandini's name over and over again as he shuddered and shattered. He crashed upon Nandini and wetness pooled across their legs and Nandini could not suppress the noise that escaped her throat as she dissolved into him.

"Miss Nandini Moorthy!" Manik said breathless as Nandini moaned over and over again. "Are you planning to wake up the whole house?!" He said as he muffled her screams by sealing her lips with his.

"Ummm! Umm." Nandini tried to break away from the kiss.

"Now what?" Manik asked, moving away.

"Something...ouch something  is there below me...Ouch, I'm itching." Nandini said as she tried to pull out the source of her discomfort. "Ugh...Phew! It's out!" she announced holding a silver foil in her hand.

They both stared.

"Holy shit." They said together amazed.

"Where did this come from?" Manik said, as he took the condom from Nandini's hand and tore the foil open.

"Again?" Nandini asked, her eyes wide open.

"Again..." He smirked as he finally entered her in one swift move.

Tonight had just begun.

Please let me know what you think. Wink

Edited by tweety__ - 30 December 2014 at 11:41pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

starryLove_skranveerishaniauntyyyy2xianIshikalamapDaisy_Jprerana22Goyal287Dishaagsimply16bans8597Fantasyworld04soulfuladdictvDazlingdivyachandana123crazy5uma_taareyAashifictionsCoolgal_muskanPaShRun221crazyforumehjaben_nahin-Emmery-Arshirox97-LarryGurl-manvilover18sonia1000moonlight2630KaShforever06EuphoricDamsel.manancrazeHumzyAMAR_LOVEAutumn_HueCroppedHorizon..Leprechaun.Nikki_Titli

kritu17krits Goldie
kritu17krits
kritu17krits

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:19am | IP Logged
It was super hot loved it
Amazing superb awesome
vani86 IF-Dazzler
vani86
vani86

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Smile super hot...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Humzy IF-Rockerz
Humzy
Humzy

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:50am | IP Logged
AWSM Thumbs Up
PaShRun221 Senior Member
PaShRun221
PaShRun221

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Blushing Hottt and sexy 
CroppedHorizon. IF-Sizzlerz
CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:09am | IP Logged
wow.. Its so hot.like an erotica
Arshirox97 Goldie
Arshirox97
Arshirox97

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Hot! Hot! Hot!!!!!! Amazing!!;
;)
-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Explicit content not allowed on India Forums.
Thread Closed
Next time this kind of posting will result into warnings to the Member posting it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

urbabieD_mi_cheeky_me.zrn1312ashmitaa-cherryblossom-RibelleLamheChurake

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top