Let's punish VB in our style(fun post)

Posted: 9 years ago
This VB is so dumb and irritates us everyday,thats why i have come with punishments for her but in my style,baki cv's unka dekh lenge😉
this i feel like everyday to punch her
next i want to make her dance on item number like radha nachegi😉 imagine how she will dance with always barah baje huye face😉😆
and this solid punishment is as she follows each and every word of DB like agyakari child,i want DB to officially adopt her😉 waise bhi she hardly looks older than DB's daughters😕 imagine our US the tharki ka reaction😭

ok now i stop here,you plz keep adding ur thoughts.all funny and wild thoughts are welcome😳😆

P.S.-this is my first fun post so plz do comment and give ur valuable suggestions😳
Funny and wild ka to pta nhi but yestrday i feel like yahi laddo vb and db ko khila du these two are very irretating Edited by ....neha - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ...neha

Funny and wild ka to pta nhi but yestrday i feel like yahi laddo vb and db ko khila du these two are very irretating
DB ka to pata nahi but this VB will soon eat😆 waise bhi in current track also she is drinking poison named DB
She said that the poison is her medicine right? somebody should zabardasti pilaofying that medicine to her. 😈 she can be the spineless puppet for lifetime but she shouldn't have messed with Ajab 😡 
Oops... ..
I want to karo band in a 10 by 10 room with these lovelies

Mjaa aa jaega...🤣

Thn she will do radha basanti babydoll all types of dance on one leg 🤣

Edited by meenu7 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Crazypheonix008

She said that the poison is her medicine right? somebody should zabardasti pilaofying that medicine to her. 😈 she can be the spineless puppet for lifetime but she shouldn't have messed with Ajab 😡 
only maan can do this shubh kary😉 but she will be more interested to pilaofying this medicine to her bhootni😉😆
Originally posted by meenu7

Oops... ..

Mjaa aa jaega...🤣

omg ur ideas are very nice🤣
i want ajab to feed her laddu first as she is only elder one from chittor side and she has first right to have this sweet.
gggrrr...hate her...!! ðŸ˜¡
usko 1 chote se room me band karke uske aas paas patake jalana chahiye...thn uspe thanda thanda pani daal dena chahiye ðŸ˜†
uske baad khujli powder ðŸ¤£
uske baad uss room me bahot saare cockroaches aue chipkaliyo ko bhi daal dena chahiye... ðŸ˜†
mera bas chale to mai uske saath saath DB ko bhi isi tarah se torture karu ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†
😆
Originally posted by meenu7

Oops... ..

Mjaa aa jaega...🤣

😆😆Awesome punishment 😆I wud add Iching powder in her clothes as well 4 staying silent Al the time n made her jump like mad rat as above shown😆 N Dhanu one of best post I was also so pissed by dat coward VB🥱
Edited by aditi37 - 9 years ago