Humsafars
Humsafars

Dhokha.. (Page 2)

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

It has to be cheating ... just taunts and word can't be enough to bring him to this point ... May be she pretended to love him but loved someone else who was richer 

Hmmm.. maybe a businessman. So he swears to become richer than her lover? Or maybe the fact that she had a lover came out after her accident.. 

It is betrayal of some kind.. right?? I am getting scared now.Ouch Did he do all this because he promised the wife he loved that he would fulfil her wish and nothing more than that?? And later he fell for Arzoo? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:58am | IP Logged
No zeenat cheated for sure ... if it was a lover's promise to a lover then he would be sensitive to emotions not insensitive ... because then the driving force would be love not the fact that he has a point to prove to her 

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

No zeenat cheated for sure ... if it was a lover's promise to a lover then he would be sensitive to emotions not insensitive ... because then the driving force would be love not the fact that he has a point to prove to her 

Phew... yeah.. you are right. Thank you LOL 
Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvika.

Originally posted by ecrivain

Suvi if u come to think of it the worst possible sort of pain any lover can get has to be from CHEATING ..n this cheating can be emotional or even physical ...sometimes even a mix of both 

I don't know what exactly did Zeenat do but she must have butchered his ego n self respect to push him to the pont of self destruction 

I agree. She smashed his self respect to pieces with whatever she did. I am just trying to guess what it could be. 

You tell me Ecri... what is YOUR definition of ultimate betrayal in a man-woman relationship? The act after which you can never go back to that person? 

Suvi like I said a betrayal of trust wud have to be the biggest one ...

Suvika.

Go to top