Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

What do you think Zeenat did that got Sahir started on this journey? That made him sell his soul? Hurt himself time and again, first because he felt himself getting attracted to Arzoo and later on because he is hurting Arzoo. 

Why did Alvira say that Zeenat betrayed him in the worst possible way? 

Why does Alvira want to beat Zeenat and win over her?

Why is Kurti apa siding with Zeenat so much and wants Alvira to lose? Meri Zeenat jeet gayi. What did she mean by that yesterday? 

It had to be something extreme for Sahir to go berserk like this. So please take a guess. What form of betrayal was it?

Did she have an affair? Or a string of affairs? 
Was she ambitious and felt Sahir didn't live up to her standards? Taunted him constantly with it? 

He has been married for 10 years. So that means he lived with her for 3 of those 10. What could have happened in those 3 years? 

Take a guess. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hagen thumbnail
I  FEEL THAT ZEENATH HAD AN AFFAIR WITH A RICH BUSINESSMAN WHO IS THE RICHEST IN INDIA OR MAYBE SHE ALSO GOT PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD.SO SAHIR WAS MADLY IN LOVE WITH ZEENAT SO HE GAVE ALL HIS PROPERTY TO ZEENAT WHICH ALVIRA COULD NOT DIGEST.SO WHEN SHE WENT FOR THE DRIVE ALVIRA CAUSED THAT ACCIDENT AND SO IF ZEENAT WAKES UP AND COMES BACK SHE MIGHT BE A BIG PROBLEM FOR ALVIRA
ANOTHER ONE I THINK IS MAYBE SHE GOT PREGNANT WITH SAHIR'S CHILD AND WHEN SHE GOT TO KNOW SHE ABORTED IT AND WAS ABOUT TO RAN AWAY WITH HER BOYFRIEND🤢
WHATEVER IT IS I REALLY CAN'T DIGEST THIS FIRST WIFE THING .I WISH ZEENAT WAS NEVER THERE OR HE NEVER GOT MARRIED.BECAUSE ZEENAT AND SAHI'S EQUATION PUTS ME OFF
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: hagen

I  FEEL THAT ZEENATH HAD AN AFFAIR WITH A RICH BUSINESSMAN WHO IS THE RICHEST IN INDIA OR MAYBE SHE ALSO GOT PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD.SO SAHIR WAS MADLY IN LOVE WITH ZEENAT SO HE GAVE ALL HIS PROPERTY TO ZEENAT WHICH ALVIRA COULD NOT DIGEST.SO WHEN SHE WENT FOR THE DRIVE ALVIRA CAUSED THAT ACCIDENT AND SO IF ZEENAT WAKES UP AND COMES BACK SHE MIGHT BE A BIG PROBLEM FOR ALVIRA

ANOTHER ONE I THINK IS MAYBE SHE GOT PREGNANT WITH SAHIR'S CHILD AND WHEN SHE GOT TO KNOW SHE ABORTED IT AND WAS ABOUT TO RAN AWAY WITH HER BOYFRIEND🤢
WHATEVER IT IS I REALLY CAN'T DIGEST THIS FIRST WIFE THING .I WISH ZEENAT WAS NEVER THERE OR HE NEVER GOT MARRIED.BECAUSE ZEENAT AND SAHI'S EQUATION PUTS ME OFF

Totally agree. Whatever reason they have brought Zeenat in for, its time they ended and closed that angle. SaAz can't move fwd with this shadow looming in the background. 😡 64 episodes and still at ground zero. 

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I feel she hurt his self respect very badly ... so badly that he just couldn't recover from it ... and that is why he does not want to loose to her ... not this time ... even if that means he lets go of his happiness that knocked after so many years ... we have to understand he has been alone all these years ... no one bothered to understand him ... to talk to him ... to even know the turmoil he is going through ... unfortunately no matter how much alvira talks about sahir ka kia, even she has not understood his pain or tried to bring him out of it all these years ... if she did he wouldnt be so miserable so lonely all these years ... regardless of whatever people say about Alvira i still highly doubt if she is his mother 
I feel Sahir was a very good, caring and loving person (we still see a hint of that every now and then in his care for arzoo, alvira, kurti, zaki) and he gave all his love and affection to zeenat, in an attempt to have someone in life he could call his own ... but zeenat only pretended ... his goodness undid him ... he couldn't see that face behind the mask and now he just doesn't want to give life another chance to play the same game with him! He could not believe how anyone could do this to him! Him who was so good!
Edited by Soaps1 - 9 years ago
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Suvi if u come to think of it the worst possible sort of pain any lover can get has to be from CHEATING ..n this cheating can be emotional or even physical ...sometimes even a mix of both 

I don't know what exactly did Zeenat do but she must have butchered his ego n self respect to push him to the pont of self destruction 
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

I feel she hurt his self respect very badly ... so badly that he just couldn't recover from it ... and that is why he does not want to loose to her ... not this time ... even if that means he lets go of his happiness that knocked after so many years ... we have to understand he has been alone all these years ... no one bothered to understand him ... to talk to him ... to even know the turmoil he is going through ... unfortunately no matter how much alvira talks about sahir ka kia, even she has not understood his pain or tried to bring him out of it all these years ... if she did he wouldnt be so miserable so lonely all these years ... regardless of whatever people say about Alvira i still highly doubt if she is his mother 

I feel Sahir was a very good, caring and loving person (we still see a hint of that every now and then in his care for arzoo, alvira, kurti, zaki) and he gave all his love and affection to zeenat, in an attempt to have someone in life he could call his own ... but zeenat only pretended ... his goodness undid him ... he couldn't see that face behind the mask and now he just doesn't want to give life another chance to play the same game with him! He could not believe how anyone could do this to him! Him who was so good!

I agree with all this. But what did she DO that hurt his self respect so badly? What kind of emotional trauma did he put up with? Did she commit adultery? Or did she abuse him psychologically day in and day out with her barbed words and taunts? 

It has to be something huge because otherwise whatever has happened until now is going to go flat. 
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ecrivain

Suvi if u come to think of it the worst possible sort of pain any lover can get has to be from CHEATING ..n this cheating can be emotional or even physical ...sometimes even a mix of both 

I don't know what exactly did Zeenat do but she must have butchered his ego n self respect to push him to the pont of self destruction 

I agree. She smashed his self respect to pieces with whatever she did. I am just trying to guess what it could be. 

You tell me Ecri... what is YOUR definition of ultimate betrayal in a man-woman relationship? The act after which you can never go back to that person? 

Soaps1 thumbnail
It has to be cheating ... just taunts and word can't be enough to bring him to this point ... May be she pretended to love him but loved someone else who was richer Edited by Soaps1 - 9 years ago
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

It has to be cheating ... just taunts and word can't be enough to bring him to this point ... May be she pretended to love him but loved someone else who was richer 

Hmmm.. maybe a businessman. So he swears to become richer than her lover? Or maybe the fact that she had a lover came out after her accident.. 

It is betrayal of some kind.. right?? I am getting scared now. Did he do all this because he promised the wife he loved that he would fulfil her wish and nothing more than that?? And later he fell for Arzoo? 
Soaps1 thumbnail
No zeenat cheated for sure ... if it was a lover's promise to a lover then he would be sensitive to emotions not insensitive ... because then the driving force would be love not the fact that he has a point to prove to her