Humsafars
Humsafars

Zaki to be blamed...

-svetalana- IF-Dazzler
-svetalana-
-svetalana-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Zaki is to be blamed for all this

1.he started of fake game of pregnancy and shielded himself behind her. Arzoo in the name of friendship takes up the blame.
2.sahir who always thought of Arzoo as pure was bound to doubt her when even insisting her to speak up she keeps mum and blames Sahir of not reading her eyes. I mean seriously you expect a guy to read you through when you have hardly spent time. She forgot that she is working with Sahir as professional not personal.
3.where was the boldness of zaki, ready to speak the truth to Sahir at point when Sahir started doubting. One question here... Suppose some one comes and stays with you as distant relative and he/she is good, nice etc. You will start trusting from core and will not doubt?
4.i guess it's zaki's obsessed behaviour who is being selfish and always asking for Arzoo. I doubt zaki's hidden intentions as he keeps asking for Arzoo without realising what his brother and family is going through crisis. He is least bothered about anyone.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niki02pria4everTeAmo_Messi

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:19am | IP Logged
di how clear it is from Zaki's actions that, he still wants arzoo for himself , and thats IS selfish indeed.. and exactly, sahir had told zaki that he will put up a facade , then why didnt zaki instantly go and tell arzoo about it ? Because he himself also wanted to know the truth.. He is not a saint too as he is being painted, only because his first love is arzoo.. LOL
Moreover, he seems to not care about his family or saiyyara, then its better he continues his so called Romeo act, but because of him Sahir and his business is being affected, and does zaki even realize that how much hardwork is there behind saiyyara ? 
pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:33am | IP Logged
tbh..i do not consider Zaki a good friend or even friend...
if my friends were to set me up as a bet, for whatever reason...sorry i would feel disgusted to no end...i dont care who the other person is who challenged for the bet...if u r a friend have the guts to speak up one-to-one...

my friend is getting insulted for my fault, i care two hoot about myself...the consequences baad mein dekh lenge...

ya Zaki needs proof of Sams kid, but his assumption on Aarzoos loveClapClapClap...n whats best, he knows Aarzoo madly loves Sahir...so what does he do...cry infront of momma dearest...Aarzoo mera junoon hai...i want her...n promise bhi chahta hai mom se, ki she will help him get herClapClapClap

he loves Aarzoo...yet when does he make up his mind to tell Aarzoo about Sahirs truth...when he gets a slap from Kurti Apa who easily brainwashes him...ClapClapClap

man, Zaki have a spine, stop hiding behind other back and trying to achieve ur wishes...u r a spoilt brat...blaming everyone...for once take ownership...okay now u can bash meWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeAmo_Messi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top