Bigg Boss 8

Gautam - Khandaani Beemari? (Page 9)

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Originally posted by -Rani

First people inside the house were hell bent on making GG hero and now people outside are doing the sameClapAbusing his family is only going to win him more fansClap

Yeh log Gauti ko winner bana ke hi chodengeLOL

Thanks for doing free PR work for GautiLOL

Hain ? Uski family ko abuse ? Kisney kiya ?

You did. Calling them khandaani beemar is abuse. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6fire_gun

-LoveForever- IF-Dazzler
-LoveForever-
-LoveForever-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:10am | IP Logged

But she didn't go to speak to him :). He went. :) twice. First time he said no friendship and respect and second time brought her dad up...and today on LF I saw how Punz and him were saying she is drama queen when she didn't like what he said. I think her feelings were hurt as she didn't expect him to stoop so low after such unconditional support for him for captaincy and immunity. ...and this isn't first time either. Last time he told Sonali her parents need to know what she is doing. Ouch

Bcoz he genuinely likes her and wanted to mend ways with her but she is adamant. I dont know why people keep saying she supported him and bla bla.. Did he ask her to support him by poking Pritam? It was her revenge from Pritam, why dint she poke Tanna. She did say I was planning to but we dint see so why believe her words? Stoop so low? Did he call her FAKE, Deemak, Ghar Todne wali,.. Nahi na? She called him FAKE & Used Girls and what not? She herself is stooping low. Now you brought Sonali, I will bring Ali too. When Ali can say so many things to her and she still can be okay with it why not with Gautam? Aray bhaai footage kahan se milega Madam ko.. ;) 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaSree.brupa_6Shrumunjfire_gun-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Disputed.

Originally posted by Beautyandbrain

Originally posted by -Rani

First people inside the house were hell bent on making GG hero and now people outside are doing the same Clap Abusing his family is only going to win him more fansClap

Yeh log Gauti ko winner bana ke hi chodenge LOL

Thanks for doing free PR work for Gauti LOL

I second this ..THANK U ..GAUTAM FTW 

You have a problem of Gautam talking abt Dimpy's Father But look at ur topic "Khandaani Beemari"? Seriously ? 

Is it allowed to mock contestant's family members on the forum? Just asking?

Nope it's not allowed. Specially if his khandaani beemari wasn't mentioned in the show, calling his mother and khandaan beemar is sick comment itself.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sree.bpoiu123ShaktifanSwatirupa_6GrumpyTheCatfire_gun

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -LoveForever-

But she didn't go to speak to him :). He went. :) twice. First time he said no friendship and respect and second time brought her dad up...and today on LF I saw how Punz and him were saying she is drama queen when she didn't like what he said. I think her feelings were hurt as she didn't expect him to stoop so low after such unconditional support for him for captaincy and immunity. ...and this isn't first time either. Last time he told Sonali her parents need to know what she is doing. Ouch

Bcoz he genuinely likes her and wanted to mend ways with her but she is adamant. I dont know why people keep saying she supported him and bla bla.. Did he ask her to support him by poking Pritam? It was her revenge from Pritam, why dint she poke Tanna. She did say I was planning to but we dint see so why believe her words? Stoop so low? Did he call her FAKE, Deemak, Ghar Todne wali,.. Nahi na? She called him FAKE & Used Girls and what not? She herself is stooping low. Now you brought Sonali, I will bring Ali too. When Ali can say so many things to her and she still can be okay with it why not with Gautam? Aray bhaai footage kahan se milega Madam ko.. ;)

As far as Ali does I have said kuch to gadbad hain LOL. Mein to suspect karta thaa ke she is his g/f from
Outside even. LOL. But it's personal freedom on who to accept what from :). Mere friends mere ko gaali denge then I will say fine (perhaps) but others not so much na? LOL
.Farzi. Viewbie
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Personal attacks on members, celebrities, and the family of celebrities has increased to an unhealthy level. Hence, closed.

BB8 DT

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayu.jollySree.bpoiu123rupa_6ArianaGrandeGrumpyTheCatZanduBaaMfire_gun-Rani

Go to top