Gautam - Khandaani Beemari? (Page 7)

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -LoveForever-

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Originally posted by rupa_6

Aaj subah se yeh discussion chal raha hai forum par.
Looks like a never ending topic. Now calling it khaandaani bemaari. WOW !!

Please continue.

Aisa kuch lagtaa hain as he apparently can't fite his own battles so his brother has to come to chamkao other HMs. Arrey kyon. Come meet your brother and leave. Who is he to chamkao other HMs. It's bb house. What happens in bb house stays in bb house and is between them.

If one has nothing nice to say ... One should say nothing... Look how PUnz wife was. So nice to whoever she spoke to and even hugged tanna.
@ Bold well we call it damage control.

PS: I thought you were a neutral viewer but I have realised no one can be neutral there would definitely be liking by point % to someone or the other and you have that for Dimpy.If you are neutral you would call Dimpy's tears fake too. Anyway no offence. !

I am neutral ... Just cuz I am calling out gauti now doesn't take that away from me. I have called out Dimpy plenty too Wink ... Esp this week where she has gone wrong on few fronts. But u see as far as gauti is concerned he is so wrong with her but I know that for u he can't ever be wrong. He can break mugs. Say things like yahan doston ke beech baat ho rahee hain. Say I wont RESPECT u going forward. hain ? Who says that. He has to respect ... No one is begging for his friendship ...

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrutiud

matlab u knw ab aur koi reason ni mil raha gg bashing k liye toh ab ye topics uthaaye jaa rHe hai...if wat gauti is doing is calld khandani beemari thn I like such beemar ppl...

Given i choice I also prefer beemar people like Gauti and his family Clap over people like Dimpy Dead

Edited by -Rani - 30 December 2014 at 11:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriya-LoveForever-ShaktifanSwatifire_gun

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chingaari

Originally posted by snehaHCAPK

we luv we luv gauti ki family. Sleepy
nw d new naara

few more few moreLOL
we luv we luv gauti neighbours
luv dem or hate dem but u cant ignore dem
Jeetega tau Gauti family hi
Gauti family ki chalti hai sab ki jalti hai

Jasoos teri post 2rs postApprove
lame boring purani postEmbarrassed

Mein to bolta hoon it's 25 paise post. Why 2 rs. :). After all that's how cheap his footage tactic is... Na ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chingaari

shrutiud Goldie
shrutiud
shrutiud

Originally posted by shrutiud

Originally posted by rupa_6

Aaj subah se yeh discussion chal raha hai forum par.
Looks like a never ending topic. Now calling it khaandaani bemaari. WOW !!

Please continue.

Aisa kuch lagtaa hain as he apparently can't fite his own battles so his brother has to come to chamkao other HMs. Arrey kyon. Come meet your brother and leave. Who is he to chamkao other HMs. It's bb house. What happens in bb house stays in bb house and is between them.

If one has nothing nice to say ... One should say nothing... Look how PUnz wife was. So nice to whoever she spoke to and even hugged tanna.

bb house hai aarti toh nahi utaarega...jo use bura laga usne point out kiya...he is a protective brothr...

I guess gauti can't fight his own battles. He needs big bro to come to chamkao other HMs. Kyon Yeh to in Punz words - kya woh bb ka damaad hain... That his relatives can enter to chamkao others... It's a game show. And if they don't like what is said they can speak outside or once HMs are outside.

bol toh tum aise rahe ho jaise gautam ne bb ko bola ki mere bhai ko bhejdo pls...n he dint evn knew abt tht funeral joke.. n just as u said darling game show hai...thr was no need fr talkng abt his funeral o givng life threatening warning to a co contestant...in the game...outside jo karna hai karo

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriya-LoveForever-Shrumunjrupa_6ShaktifanSwati-Rani

Chingaari IF-Stunnerz
Chingaari
Chingaari

Originally posted by ..Mishh007..

Arrey wo hero hai...jab chahe..jo chahe bol sakta hai...

Faaltu baatein bolna
Kaam mera roz ka
Na mujhko koi roke
Na kisine roka..

LOL

uske emotions bhi genuine hain aur sab ke fake emotions and tears  Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulP.Mishh007.

ZanduBaaM IF-Sizzlerz
ZanduBaaM
ZanduBaaM

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Kitna sahan hoga goti ka day after day... LOL... 
One day he says no friendship.. next day he goes on their baap... Ouch

Then speaks of his mom (wont approve) after bathroom leela... Cry

and now his brother going to come to give a piece of his mind to other HMs... Unhappy

Yeh kya khandaani beemari Gulati ki...to bring family in between ... Thoughts? 

log bhi bechare jalan ke maare khud boltey hai bring family in between and make topic on family too
Tongue...yeh jalan kahan leke jayegi ..ya aapke topic se aapki family ke bare main assume kare ab hum log jaise you did ?Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaktifanSwati-Rani

justforlaughs Groupbie
justforlaughs
justforlaughs

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Dont TONT me boss! dont DONT me!! I swear to God I swear to God I'll break your face! LOL excuse me upen ki aatma guss gayi thi mere andar 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulP

-LoveForever- IF-Dazzler
-LoveForever-
-LoveForever-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:00am | IP Logged

I am neutral ... Just cuz I am calling out gauti now doesn't take that away from me. I have called out Dimpy plenty too Wink ... Esp this week where she has gone wrong on few fronts. But u see as far as gauti is concerned he is so wrong with her but I know that for u he can't ever be wrong. He can break mugs. Say things like yahan doston ke beech baat ho rahee hain. Say I wont RESPECT u going forward. hain ? Who says that. He has to respect ... No one is begging for his friendship ...

I agree he is my favrt and I might be blind too for some of his acts .. I never claimed I am a neutral. He can be wrong and he was wrong on breaking mugs but why would I bash him? He's my favrt, I will defo ignore it. I dont watch BB as a neutral viewer, I liked Dimpy too but mind it I started disliking her  and please dont say "Just bcoz she doesnt support GG, I dislike her" bcoz that's not true. She was very much logical but what can we expect from her when she hangs out with illogical people like UpMa.Embarrassed And if you(Dimpy) are not begging for his friendship, stop poking and stretching same thing again n again.. MOVE ON..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6ShaktifanSwatiShrumunj-Rani

Go to top