Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutiud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I guess gauti can't fight his own battles. He needs big bro to come to chamkao other HMs. Kyon Yeh to in Punz words - kya woh bb ka damaad hain... That his relatives can enter to chamkao others... It's a game show. And if they don't like what is said they can speak outside or once HMs are outside.

bol toh tum aise rahe ho jaise gautam ne bb ko bola ki mere bhai ko bhejdo pls...n he dint evn knew abt tht funeral joke.. n just as u said darling game show hai...thr was no need fr talkng abt his funeral o givng life threatening warning to a co contestant...in the game...outside jo karna hai karo
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ..Mishh007..

Arrey wo hero hai...jab chahe..jo chahe bol sakta hai...

Faaltu baatein bolna
Kaam mera roz ka
Na mujhko koi roke
Na kisine roka..

πŸ˜†

uske emotions bhi genuine hain aur sab ke fake emotions and tears  πŸ˜³

Kitna sahan hoga goti ka day after day... πŸ˜†... 

One day he says no friendship.. next day he goes on their baap... 

Then speaks of his mom (wont approve) after bathroom leela... πŸ˜­

and now his brother going to come to give a piece of his mind to other HMs... πŸ˜”

Yeh kya khandaani beemari Gulati ki...to bring family in between ... Thoughts? 

log bhi bechare jalan ke maare khud boltey hai bring family in between and make topic on family too
πŸ˜›...yeh jalan kahan leke jayegi ..ya aapke topic se aapki family ke bare main assume kare ab hum log jaise you did ?πŸ˜›
justforlaughs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dont TONT me boss! dont DONT me!! I swear to God I swear to God I'll break your face! πŸ˜† excuse me upen ki aatma guss gayi thi mere andar 
-LoveForever- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am neutral ... Just cuz I am calling out gauti now doesn't take that away from me. I have called out Dimpy plenty too πŸ˜‰ ... Esp this week where she has gone wrong on few fronts. But u see as far as gauti is concerned he is so wrong with her but I know that for u he can't ever be wrong. He can break mugs. Say things like yahan doston ke beech baat ho rahee hain. Say I wont RESPECT u going forward. hain ? Who says that. He has to respect ... No one is begging for his friendship ...

I agree he is my favrt and I might be blind too for some of his acts .. I never claimed I am a neutral. He can be wrong and he was wrong on breaking mugs but why would I bash him? He's my favrt, I will defo ignore it. I dont watch BB as a neutral viewer, I liked Dimpy too but mind it I started disliking her  and please dont say "Just bcoz she doesnt support GG, I dislike her" bcoz that's not true. She was very much logical but what can we expect from her when she hangs out with illogical people like UpMa.😳 And if you(Dimpy) are not begging for his friendship, stop poking and stretching same thing again n again.. MOVE ON..
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chingaari

uske emotions bhi genuine hain aur sab ke fake emotions and tears 😳

Of course. As dimpy told him when he tried to chamkao her that she won't have his friendship or RESPECT... She was like. Oh my. I am so lucky gauti spent time with me. To uski itni jali that same day later he decided to go and bring her dad up...

Now guess what next line will be ... Mere dil mein abhi bhi aapkey liye kuch galat nahee hain. πŸ˜†
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
First people inside the house were hell bent on making GG hero and now people outside are doing the same πŸ‘ Abusing his family is only going to win him more fansπŸ‘

Yeh log Gauti ko winner bana ke hi chodenge πŸ˜†

Thanks for doing free PR work for Gauti πŸ˜†
Edited by -Rani - 9 years ago
shrutiud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
geez if she feels insulted at bng called a lawyers daughter thn I can oly assume wat kinda daughter she is...
Originally posted by: -LoveForever-

I agree he is my favrt and I might be blind too for some of his acts .. I never claimed I am a neutral. He can be wrong and he was wrong on breaking mugs but why would I bash him? He's my favrt, I will defo ignore it. I dont watch BB as a neutral viewer, I liked Dimpy too but mind it I started disliking her and please dont say "Just bcoz she doesnt support GG, I dislike her" bcoz that's not true. She was very much logical but what can we expect from her when she hangs out with illogical people like UpMa.😳And if you(Dimpy) are not begging for his friendship, stop poking and stretching same thing again n again.. MOVE ON..

But she didn't go to speak to him :). He went. :) twice. First time he said no friendship and respect and second time brought her dad up...and today on LF I saw how Punz and him were saying she is drama queen when she didn't like what he said. I think her feelings were hurt as she didn't expect him to stoop so low after such unconditional support for him for captaincy and immunity. ...and this isn't first time either. Last time he told Sonali her parents need to know what she is doing. Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -Rani

First people inside the house were hell bent on making GG hero and now people outside are doing the sameπŸ‘Abusing his family is only going to win him more fansπŸ‘

Yeh log Gauti ko winner bana ke hi chodengeπŸ˜†

Thanks for doing free PR work for GautiπŸ˜†

Hain ? Uski family ko abuse ? Kisney kiya ?