Gautam - Khandaani Beemari? - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Aisa kuch lagtaa hain as he apparently can't fite his own battles so his brother has to come to chamkao other HMs. Arrey kyon. Come meet your brother and leave. Who is he to chamkao other HMs. It's bb house. What happens in bb house stays in bb house and is between them.

If one has nothing nice to say ... One should say nothing... Look how PUnz wife was. So nice to whoever she spoke to and even hugged tanna.
@ Bold well we call it damage control.

PS: I thought you were a neutral viewer but I have realised no one can be neutral there would definitely be liking by point % to someone or the other and you have that for Dimpy.If you are neutral you would call Dimpy's tears fake too. Anyway no offence. !
Originally posted by snehaHCAPK

we luv we luv gauti ki family. ๐Ÿฅฑ
nw d new naara

few  more few more ๐Ÿ˜†
we luv we luv gauti neighbours
luv dem or hate dem but u cant ignore dem
Jeetega tau Gauti family hi
Gauti family ki chalti hai sab ki jalti hai

Jasoos teri post 2rs post 
lame boring purani post ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by shrutiud

bb house hai aarti toh nahi utaarega...jo use bura laga usne point out kiya...he is a protective brothr...

I guess gauti can't fight his own battles. He needs big bro to come to chamkao other HMs. Kyon Yeh to in Punz words - kya woh bb ka damaad hain... That his relatives can enter to chamkao others... It's a game show. And if they don't like what is said they can speak outside or once HMs are outside.
Originally posted by Chingaari

few more few more๐Ÿ˜†

lame boring purani post๐Ÿ˜ณ

omg!!! tumne gg ko praise kiya...

I guess only gautis tears are real. We know his rotlu image. Koi please uske rotlu gifs post kar do... Dimpy has no rite to be upset after being threatened that he won't RESPECT her going forward and then bringing her dad in picture. Uska khoon thodi na khoon hain. Sirf gauti ki Rago mein khoon hain... Baaki sab ka to paani hain...

That was so lame !
Who said dimpys tears r fake!

What I meant was I Thot she was a strong individual
She has taken a lot if shit from Pritam that too smiling
N she did take all that abuse like a man!

Strong girl !

But gautam who asked her to behave well like her dad.. She breaks down!
Iam trying to understand her psychology ! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Arrey wo hero hai...jab chahe..jo chahe bol sakta hai...

Faaltu baatein bolna
Kaam mera roz ka
Na mujhko koi roke
Na kisine roka..

๐Ÿ˜†

I guess only gautis tears are real. We know his rotlu image. Koi please uske rotlu gifs post kar do... Dimpy has no rite to be upset after being threatened that he won't RESPECT her going forward and then bringing her dad in picture. Uska khoon thodi na khoon hain. Sirf gauti ki Rago mein khoon hain... Baaki sab ka to paani hain...

Yep only Gauti is genuine contestant and only his tears are genuine. Dimpy is fakest of all. Chalak Lomadi. 
Originally posted by -LoveForever-

@ Bold well we call it damage control.

PS: I thought you were a neutral viewer but I have realised no one can be neutral there would definitely be liking by point % to someone or the other and you have that for Dimpy.If you are neutral you would call Dimpy's tears fake too. Anyway no offence. !

I am neutral ... Just cuz I am calling out gauti now doesn't take that away from me. I have called out Dimpy plenty too ๐Ÿ˜‰ ... Esp this week where she has gone wrong on few fronts. But u see as far as gauti is concerned he is so wrong with her but I know that for u he can't ever be wrong. He can break mugs. Say things like yahan doston ke beech baat ho rahee hain. Say I wont RESPECT u going forward. hain ? Who says that. He has to respect ... No one is begging for his friendship ...
Originally posted by shrutiud

matlab u knw ab aur koi reason ni mil raha gg bashing k liye toh ab ye topics uthaaye jaa rHe hai...if wat gauti is doing is calld khandani beemari thn I like such beemar ppl...

Given i choice I also prefer beemar people like Gauti and his family ๐Ÿ‘ over people like Dimpy ๐Ÿคข
Edited by -Rani - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Chingaari

few more few more๐Ÿ˜†

lame boring purani post๐Ÿ˜ณ

Mein to bolta hoon it's 25 paise post. Why 2 rs. :). After all that's how cheap his footage tactic is... Na ?