Gautam - Khandaani Beemari? - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

I have called out Pritam for that plenty. Ask anyone. So please speak to topic here for gauti unless your reference to Pritam was admission that Gauti is as bad if not worse ? 😆

It's natural that comparisons will be made
I did defend gautam in what he said abt dimpys father

What I meant why the over reaction n cry
Everyone in that house at one point has gone personal n spoke abt each other's family

Karishma n upen has talked abt Sonalis upbringing !
Gautam has been talked abt by almost everyone abt his broken family!

Gautam has never Spoken on those terms

The best we cud do is wait till the episode air
N understand why he has asked her to be like her father

N I never knew
That it was a sin
To ask a daughter to behave like her father..
Is it so wrong?

Dimpy cud tolerate Pritam calling her a home breaker but gautam asking to b well behaved like her father made her cry

But why does he keep dragging family in? First his own mom with Diandra and now baap with dimpy. Good or bad doesn't matter. Why can't he play on his own bal boota instead of cheap tricks for footage :(
I agree family should be off limits.. But cheap tricks for footage? Isnt Dimpy doing that? You keep poking a person for whole week, call him fake, say he used THREE GIRLS not one or two.. If he used Dimpy, then dint she use him too as her survival strategy? and then cry foul.. Gaining sympathy and for what because her father is lawyer?? ..🥱

But why does he keep dragging family in? First his own mom with Diandra and now baap with dimpy. Good or bad doesn't matter. Why can't he play on his own bal boota instead of cheap tricks for footage :(

Sonali ke parents ko bhi involve kiya na Wo bhi Chaude mein..aapke parents ko pata hona chahiye aap smoke karti hain blah blah  ðŸ˜³

Gauteria syndrome😳
Originally posted by Shrumunj

Everyone in that house at one point has gone personal n spoke abt each other's family

Karishma n upen has talked abt Sonalis upbringing !
Gautam has been talked abt by almost everyone abt his broken family!

Gautam has never Spoken on those terms

The best we cud do is wait till the episode air
N understand why he has asked her to be like her father

N I never knew
That it was a sin
To ask a daughter to behave like her father..
Is it so wrong?

Dimpy cud tolerate Pritam calling her a home breaker but gautam asking to b well behaved like her father made her cry

What dimpy tolerates or doesn't is called personal choice and FYI she just told someone in LF that Pritam is on her bottom of the list and we have seen how much she has gone after him.

Gauti was wrong to speak of her dad as she said. She didn't give him permission. It's cheap antics for footage...and makes sense as he already told her he won't RESPECT her going forward. So he stopped to this low now. 🤢
we luv we luv gauti ki family. 🥱
nw d new naara
awww its really insulting to b knwn as a lawyers daughter...seriously awwwful
why does he need to bring in anyone's family...Sonali ke case mein bhi he did the same and now Dimpy...and when Praneet made a reference to his family toh use dus baatein sunayi thi is self-righteous douchebag baba ne...bloody jerk🤢🤢🤢
Aaj subah se yeh discussion chal raha hai forum par. 
Looks like a never ending topic. Now calling it khaandaani bemaari. WOW !!

Please continue.
Originally posted by TheBigTamasha

why does he need to bring in anyone's family...Sonali ke case mein bhi he did the same and now Dimpy...and when Praneet made a reference to his family toh use dus baatein sunayi thi is self-righteous douchebag baba ne...bloody jerk🤢🤢🤢

kaunsi dus baatein...woh bhi toh batao...