Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

   
Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Moments of hopes 31 DEC (Page 4)

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Joined: 18 April 2013
Posts: 201043

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by susantogiaa

Originally posted by rima4ever

mujhe bhi ummeed hai ki galat famiyaan door honge

i hope too jo ache kam ho sakte ke ruks ke bina karo iss ke hone se ache kam karna impossible hai i hope ye full week os ke bina hi chala jaye LOL

main ek mahina bhi uske bina dekh sakti hoon LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Susan.Dsouza

Pretty_me IF-Sizzlerz
Pretty_me
Pretty_me

Joined: 16 April 2014
Posts: 11946

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:20am | IP Logged
really hope that everything gets sort out between ja jo nd salim!!!
hope that the new year brings new happiness in the JA family nd give us many memorable moments as well!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarunika13Susan.Dsouza

Susan.Dsouza IF-Stunnerz
Susan.Dsouza
Susan.Dsouza

Joined: 04 July 2012
Posts: 27173

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima4ever

Originally posted by susantogiaa

Originally posted by rima4ever

mujhe bhi ummeed hai ki galat famiyaan door honge

i hope too jo ache kam ho sakte ke ruks ke bina karo iss ke hone se ache kam karna impossible hai i hope ye full week os ke bina hi chala jaye LOL

main ek mahina bhi uske bina dekh sakti hoon LOL


same here LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

Susan.Dsouza IF-Stunnerz
Susan.Dsouza
Susan.Dsouza

Joined: 04 July 2012
Posts: 27173

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_sonai

really hope that everything gets sort out between ja jo nd salim!!!
hope that the new year brings new happiness in the JA family nd give us many memorable moments as well!!!

i hope
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Joined: 18 April 2013
Posts: 201043

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by susantogiaa

Originally posted by rima4ever

Originally posted by susantogiaa

Originally posted by rima4ever

mujhe bhi ummeed hai ki galat famiyaan door honge

i hope too jo ache kam ho sakte ke ruks ke bina karo iss ke hone se ache kam karna impossible hai i hope ye full week os ke bina hi chala jaye LOL

main ek mahina bhi uske bina dekh sakti hoon LOL


same here LOL

ROFL
Sweet24 Goldie
Sweet24
Sweet24

Joined: 18 April 2011
Posts: 2220

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by susantogiaa

Originally posted by marshi

Zee is mad u know Susan I just called them they told we are getting try can't they understand after their 20 minutes crap due to 1 akdha scene they get the trp gosh and telling why should we change show name when I told them to change biggest joke was people are liking the track, an u believe this



<font size="3">seriously yaar inn logo ko trp dekh nhi rahe hai ya phir ye log dekhna nahi chahte koi b AKDHA ko show se replace nahi kar sakte they already make strong place in viewers hearts</font>


Kyuki aap jaise log usse dekh ke abhi bhir trp de rahe hai.
Susan.Dsouza IF-Stunnerz
Susan.Dsouza
Susan.Dsouza

Joined: 04 July 2012
Posts: 27173

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet24

Originally posted by susantogiaa

Originally posted by marshi

Zee is mad u know Susan I just called them they told we are getting try can't they understand after their 20 minutes crap due to 1 akdha scene they get the trp gosh and telling why should we change show name when I told them to change biggest joke was people are liking the track, an u believe this



<font size="3">seriously yaar inn logo ko trp dekh nhi rahe hai ya phir ye log dekhna nahi chahte koi b AKDHA ko show se replace nahi kar sakte they already make strong place in viewers hearts</font>


Kyuki aap jaise log usse dekh ke abhi bhir trp de rahe hai.


kyunk ke ye log abhi b jodha akbar ko dekhte hai kam hi nahi its nt easy for us to leave the show like thisCryCry 1 year se zyada ab iss show ko hogaya hai aur akdha ke atine addict ho gaye hai  bina dekh ke chain nhi milta

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AkDhA Moments EPISODE THREAD --BY DC CREATIONS UPDATED AT PAGE 7

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: hema042   Replies: 57   Views: 8282

hema042 57 8282 30 April 2015 at 2:26pm by YD.AH
all hopes are gone in drain

Author: Sweet24   Replies: 2   Views: 589

Sweet24 2 589 02 December 2014 at 10:59am by -DZ-
Hopes dashed, Faith tested and Love remained..

2 3 4

Author: ..Anusha..   Replies: 28   Views: 2048

..Anusha.. 28 2048 08 October 2014 at 9:05am by ...Dexterity...
Don't keep hopes high with maha episode

Author: vinitaj27   Replies: 3   Views: 998

vinitaj27 3 998 23 June 2014 at 11:05am by -DZ-
New Hopes :)

2

Author: NJAPA_Addict   Replies: 14   Views: 1394

NJAPA_Addict 14 1394 30 October 2013 at 3:39pm by ..Sofia..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index