Bigg Boss 8

why is it Gautam galore now? (Page 7)

pyaridilwalino1 IF-Dazzler
pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

Originally posted by pyaridilwalino1

Agar woh aacha hai tho kissi aur cheezon ki zaroorat kya hai? That is my question. 

Did Puneet's wife come and yell at Tanna? 

Did Karishma's mom come and yell at Gautam or Puneet? 

Why does Gautam's brother come and bring up past things? BB could have edited that out just like he edited out what Puneet's wife said to Pritam and Dimpy. 

Why have Diandra come in at all? Why is Praneet not in? 

Gautam and Puneet both have said very demeaning things about Upen, Karishma, and Pritam and even Ali and they have never been reprimanded or nobody has said anything to them
Nobody has picked on Gautam for saying the whole "aa ashiqui men teri" and mocking Upen multiple times. Nor has anyone picked on Gautam for making that "chote sher comment or kutta paloo comment on Pritam. So why is all that not shown when Gautam was completely wrong at those times? 

I agree Karishma's and Sushant's comment was so wrong and I loved Gautam during that phase where he was right and didn't need added footage for anything, but now there is no point in all of that? 

At first  bold because the points he brought up were quite serious and low life comments that had to be addressed. No do rahe in that- I think he did Karishma and Upen a favor - Now they know exactly what they said and did for which they are still paying a price by losing fan base.

The second, third n foruth bold- all i'll say is this your comparing someone  mocking your films song and making verbally taunting comments to being the same as threatening and showing the intent to do bodily harm another human? Are you for real justifying that?

why are you picking and choosing what should be brought up and what shouldn't be? 

I'm not comparing anything. I'm saying if one is allowed to say anything he wants and gets away with it, then how come what others say about him gets broken down and analyzed so much? 

Even he threatened Upen and said "tunne punjabi haath nahin kahya" is that NOT a threat??? 
How come nobody picked on that? because Gautam said it and it was conveniently ignored. 

Now you are going to say "Upen threatened him more and said more things" but seriously its not about the amount and timing right? 
Karishma made that comment many weeks ago but its still brought up so what Gautam said should still be brought up. 

Like I said what Karishma said was wrong and I stand by that. But its about comments people made...what Upen said was no less than what Gautam said to him during that whole argument, so why did Gautam not get reprimanded for it? 

Its pretty unfair if you look outside of the box. 

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:32am | IP Logged

[
Pritam: wife and son came

Praneet: nobody

Ali: girlfriend and consistent praises from Salman

Puneet: wife and consistent praises from Salman, all reprimanding edited out; and every celebrity calls him uncle, guests for the party came and advised him as well. 

Dimpy: Rahul came

Sonali: nobody came got a letter

Upen: got a phone call.

Karishma: mom came in todays episode only

Gautam: mom came, multiple friends came who advised him at the party, diandra came to praise him, snap deal caller praises gautam reprimands everyone else, salman bashing gautam always edited out, and his brother comes. 

This is called fair? Confused

Wow i like how you forgot snap deal callers for other HMs in the list conveniently - badde objective ho aap

And Gautam's friends? at the party? didn't other HMs have their friends at the party too? yeh bhi conveniently bhool gaye ya strategy to make Gautam look advantaged?

His friends were advising him the whole time. Nobody else's friends came and told them what they were doing right or wrong. 

Yes i'm being objective thanks for calling me that. ClapClap
Because being objective is : not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.

And what strategy could I make that could change how Gautam is portrayed on screen? 
Only thing I can do is make people think from a different perspective for once. 
[/QUOTE]

Aisa dekha jaaye toh here's a few

- Karishma had the oppotunity for a one on one with Salman to sort out her Mirchi image

- Diandra got one on one with Salman to sort out Shonali violence issue.

All Bed room gang leaving members threw Big Bombs in favor of Tanna and group

- Salman supported Diandra in the Gautam Diandra fiasco

- Friends came in for eveyone in the party- Everyone got equal opportunity info from outside.

- Snap Deal caller for Pritam about 3 times i believe and now finally once for Gautam after so many weeks of Gautam being in the show.

The list can go on for every one point you throw to show favorism on Gautam- There hasn't been any favorism.  

Just a deserving person reaping the benefits of his patience and endurance.

pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:34am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pyaridilwalino1][QUOTE=sha1]

and on a side note, you are probably one of the few fans of Gautam that has taken part in a good discussion without shouting out a slogan. Clap

I genuinely appreciate good conversations. Smile
sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:40am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
why are you picking and choosing what should be brought up and what shouldn't be? 

I'm not comparing anything. I'm saying if one is allowed to say anything he wants and gets away with it, then how come what others say about him gets broken down and analyzed so much? 

Even he threatened Upen and said "tunne punjabi haath nahin kahya" is that NOT a threat??? 
How come nobody picked on that? because Gautam said it and it was conveniently ignored. 

Now you are going to say "Upen threatened him more and said more things" but seriously its not about the amount and timing right? 
Karishma made that comment many weeks ago but its still brought up so what Gautam said should still be brought up. 

Like I said what Karishma said was wrong and I stand by that. But its about comments people made...what Upen said was no less than what Gautam said to him during that whole argument, so why did Gautam not get reprimanded for it? 

Its pretty unfair if you look outside of the box. 
[/QUOTE]

At the bold if you read my first response -you'll know i addressed that.

The answer is because people look at the whole picture! not a couple of episode here n there and then stitch em up to make an opinion. In context to everything thats happening, Upen in that instance was behaving insane that day anything said in that context and HOW its said matters! gautam was calm Upen riled up for "Something in his head" Upen ends up looking bad. Period. Now thats not Gautam fault for how Upen behaved the whole week.

Basically if Gautam got riled up for no apparent reason "just cuz he thinks he is being bullied and cornered" and then he made that haath wala threat to Upen things would have been VERY DIFFERENT.

Mohit bringing up those points was justified in every way as no other comments or action on this show was as low life as those made and done by Karishma and Upen. 

pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:41am | IP Logged

- Karishma had the oppotunity for a one on one with Salman to sort out her Mirchi image: which didn't and Salman still brings it up and still continues to bring Karishma down about it because she targeted Gautam and housemates did the same. (which was wrong I supported Gautam at that time)

All Bed room gang leaving members threw Big Bombs in favor of Tanna and group All bedroom gang members also were talked bad about by P3G. and were shown those videos. 

- Salman supported Diandra in the Gautam Diandra fiasco because Gautam was wrong, but he got indirect "that fool is not worth it" type of comments, but not much directly and then Diandra comes in to sort everything out to clear his image. 

- Friends came in for eveyone in the party- Everyone got equal opportunity info from outside. only Gautam's friends were advising him and that was all shown even though "punnet said we are not supposed to talk about things from the outside" but Gautam's friends/supporters all continued to talk about it. Nobody else's friends did the same. 

- Snap Deal caller for Pritam about 3 times i believe and now finally once for Gautam after so many weeks of Gautam being in the show. Snap deal caller 1 reprimanded him for going against PG. Praneet was reprimanded for wanting Pritam to be a captain and not Gautam. Snap Deal Caller 2 picked on Pritam's comments regarding Gautam. How come no caller brought to light what Gautam has said about others? Why is it vice versa? 

The list can go on for every one point you throw to show favorism on Gautam- There hasn't been any favorism.   the list can go on and on for majority of the episodes especially the WKW episodes on how gautam is being favored. Embarrassed

Just a deserving person reaping the benefits of his patience and endurance. He was patient and deserving in the beginning when he was targeted and held his own and didn't get over confident. Once Diandra's captainship time came he went all downhill from there, by being hypocritical. 

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:42am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pyaridilwalino1][QUOTE=sha1]

and on a side note, you are probably one of the few fans of Gautam that has taken part in a good discussion without shouting out a slogan. Clap

I genuinely appreciate good conversations. Smile

Thank you Smile I enjoy a healthy discussion/ debate. I also appreciate your healthy responses Smile
sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged

- Karishma had the oppotunity for a one on one with Salman to sort out her Mirchi image: which didn't and Salman still brings it up and still continues to bring Karishma down about it because she targeted Gautam and housemates did the same. (which was wrong I supported Gautam at that time)

All Bed room gang leaving members threw Big Bombs in favor of Tanna and group All bedroom gang members also were talked bad about by P3G. and were shown those videos. 

- Salman supported Diandra in the Gautam Diandra fiasco because Gautam was wrong, but he got indirect "that fool is not worth it" type of comments, but not much directly and then Diandra comes in to sort everything out to clear his image. 

- Friends came in for eveyone in the party- Everyone got equal opportunity info from outside. only Gautam's friends were advising him and that was all shown even though "punnet said we are not supposed to talk about things from the outside" but Gautam's friends/supporters all continued to talk about it. Nobody else's friends did the same. 

- Snap Deal caller for Pritam about 3 times i believe and now finally once for Gautam after so many weeks of Gautam being in the show. Snap deal caller 1 reprimanded him for going against PG. Praneet was reprimanded for wanting Pritam to be a captain and not Gautam. Snap Deal Caller 2 picked on Pritam's comments regarding Gautam. How come no caller brought to light what Gautam has said about others? Why is it vice versa? 

The list can go on for every one point you throw to show favorism on Gautam- There hasn't been any favorism.   the list can go on and on for majority of the episodes especially the WKW episodes on how gautam is being favored. Embarrassed

Just a deserving person reaping the benefits of his patience and endurance. He was patient and deserving in the beginning when he was targeted and held his own and didn't get over confident. Once Diandra's captainship time came he went all downhill from there, by being hypocritical. 

I think we lost direction on this discussion- I was just trying to prove no added advantage is given to Gautam Gulati and that in no way other HMs were disadvantaged to come out looking strong.

For god sake Shonali went out and came back in the house with no explanation - just like that- Now thats favorism.

Lets agree to disagree, I hope you find in coming days some good in Gulati.  

Edited by sha1 - 31 December 2014 at 8:44am
Shaitan-Haiwan IF-Sizzlerz
Shaitan-Haiwan
Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Everyone knows he's the fixed winner since week 1 - yawn

Go to top