Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

why is it Gautam galore now? (Page 6)

pyaridilwalino1 IF-Dazzler
pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yashikha_Diyana

Ok viewers want to see more of GG, but its a show and all the contestants have come here to win not only Gautam Gulati... so the chanel people are wrong in favouring only Gautam..
Praneet fought with GG about him being irritating, if they did show Gautam in this manner people wouldn't have hated Praneet so much,... maybe some of the other contestants would still be in and some in the house would be out...
and instead of the Praneet-Diandra talk about GG's family being misunderstood by the public, people would have known what truly it was all about...if it was shown fully...
so, GG is definitely a favorite to the channel and Salman as Sallu n GG both know each other from before and Sallu himself suggested GG to be part of Bigg Boss 8...

I fully agree. There is so much of Gautam's "irritating" behavior that is edited out. I don't think Praneet and everyone else could be lying about so much when they knew themselves since they were living in the house with him. 
When irritating things are said about other housemates audience is shown exactly all of that stuff...but when anything negative is shown about Gautam it is not shown. Why is that? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightRambler

pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankusanu

*yawn*.
Same old rant...gg is fixed winner...
Banda winner banne k layak h
Toh winner bnega ..
Gau FTW

I would for once like to see a legible response or post from a Gautam fan instead of a slogan. LOL
sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Post maker- Agar koi accha hai toh usse accha bolne aur dikhane mai problem kya hai?

I mean zabardasti uski acchayi na dikhao? Diandra came in after a friction with Gautam - why doesn't anyone understand that people who watch the whole show can see how Gautam never stooped as low as others - where friends betrayed friends he was an Honest guy- Even if he was an enemy his honesty and straight forwardness had never waviered.

Mohit is his brother he will obviously call out on ridiculous things ppl have said about his baby bro. ANY ONE WOULD.

Now if Gautam hasn't said anything or participated in anything as degrading as Tanna did (laughing at funeral joke made by sushant, threatning to be beat Gauti up outside) or Upen (threatning to beat Gautam up like a thug) WHAT will their (Upen and Karishma's) family react at?! for their members to come and question Gautam- what has gautam done? or offered to that degree?

l can't understand why people don't see the big picture - Rather comment on a couple of episodes.

Edited by sha1 - 31 December 2014 at 8:11am
pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

kairshma mom came too...she came last time too but due to renee she didnlt got chance to meet her...same with puneet wife she came too last time didn;t got chance...dinadra was ex contestant she came and adviced almost everybody,,upen,kairshma and gautam...everybody got chance na!!...upen got phone call from mom last time

Pritam: wife and son came

Praneet: nobody

Ali: girlfriend and consistent praises from Salman

Puneet: wife and consistent praises from Salman, all reprimanding edited out; and every celebrity calls him uncle, guests for the party came and advised him as well. 

Dimpy: Rahul came

Sonali: nobody came got a letter

Upen: got a phone call.

Karishma: mom came in todays episode only

Gautam: mom came, multiple friends came who advised him at the party, diandra came to praise him, snap deal caller praises gautam reprimands everyone else, salman bashing gautam always edited out, and his brother comes. 

This is called fair? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightRambler

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaridilwalino1

Originally posted by fire_gun

kairshma mom came too...she came last time too but due to renee she didnlt got chance to meet her...same with puneet wife she came too last time didn;t got chance...dinadra was ex contestant she came and adviced almost everybody,,upen,kairshma and gautam...everybody got chance na!!...upen got phone call from mom last time

Puneet: wife and consistent praises from Salman, all reprimanding edited out; and every celebrity calls him uncle, guests for the party came and advised him as well. 

Gautam: mom came, multiple friends came who advised him at the party, diandra came to praise him, snap deal caller praises gautam reprimands everyone else, salman bashing gautam always edited out, and his brother comes. 

Wow i like how you forgot snap deal callers for other HMs in the list conveniently - badde objective ho aap

And Gautam's friends? at the party? didn't other HMs have their friends at the party too? yeh bhi conveniently bhool gaye ya strategy to make Gautam look advantaged?

pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

Post maker- Agar koi accha hai toh usse accha bolne aur dikhane mai problem kya hai?

I mean zabardasti uski acchayi na dikhao? Diandra came in after a friction with Gautam - why doesn't anyone understand that people who watch the whole show can see how Gautam never stooped as low as others - where friends betrayed friends he was an Honest guy- Even is he was enemy his honesty and straight forwardness was appreciated.

Mohit is his brother he will obviously call out on ridiculous things ppl have said about his baby bro. ANY ONE WOULD. SO if Gautam hasn't said as degrading things as Tanna or Upen for their members to come and question them- THAT IS A PROBLEM? l can't understand why people don't see the big picture - Rather comment on a couple of episodes.

Agar woh aacha hai tho kissi aur cheezon ki zaroorat kya hai? That is my question. 

Did Puneet's wife come and yell at Tanna? 

Did Karishma's mom come and yell at Gautam or Puneet? 

Why does Gautam's brother come and bring up past things? BB could have edited that out just like he edited out what Puneet's wife said to Pritam and Dimpy. 

Why have Diandra come in at all? Why is Praneet not in? 

Gautam and Puneet both have said very demeaning things about Upen, Karishma, and Pritam and even Ali and they have never been reprimanded or nobody has said anything to them. 
Nobody has picked on Gautam for saying the whole "aa ashiqui men teri" and mocking Upen multiple times. Nor has anyone picked on Gautam for making that "chote sher comment or kutta paloo comment on Pritam. So why is all that not shown when Gautam was completely wrong at those times? 

I agree Karishma's and Sushant's comment was so wrong and I loved Gautam during that phase where he was right and didn't need added footage for anything, but now there is no point in all of that? 

pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:21am | IP Logged

[

Wow i like how you forgot snap deal callers for other HMs in the list conveniently - badde objective ho aap

And Gautam's friends? at the party? didn't other HMs have their friends at the party too? yeh bhi conveniently bhool gaye ya strategy to make Gautam look advantaged?

[/QUOTE]
His friends were advising him the whole time. Nobody else's friends came and told them what they were doing right or wrong. 

Yes i'm being objective thanks for calling me that. ClapClap
Because being objective is : not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.

And what strategy could I make that could change how Gautam is portrayed on screen? 
Only thing I can do is make people think from a different perspective for once. 
sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaridilwalino1

I mean zabardasti uski acchayi na dikhao? Diandra came in after a friction with Gautam - why doesn't anyone understand that people who watch the whole show can see how Gautam never stooped as low as others - where friends betrayed friends he was an Honest guy- Even is he was enemy his honesty and straight forwardness was appreciated.

Mohit is his brother he will obviously call out on ridiculous things ppl have said about his baby bro. ANY ONE WOULD. SO if Gautam hasn't said as degrading things as Tanna or Upen for their members to come and question them- THAT IS A PROBLEM? l can't understand why people don't see the big picture - Rather comment on a couple of episodes.

Agar woh aacha hai tho kissi aur cheezon ki zaroorat kya hai? That is my question. 

Did Puneet's wife come and yell at Tanna? 

Did Karishma's mom come and yell at Gautam or Puneet? 

Why does Gautam's brother come and bring up past things? BB could have edited that out just like he edited out what Puneet's wife said to Pritam and Dimpy. 

Why have Diandra come in at all? Why is Praneet not in? 

Gautam and Puneet both have said very demeaning things about Upen, Karishma, and Pritam and even Ali and they have never been reprimanded or nobody has said anything to them
Nobody has picked on Gautam for saying the whole "aa ashiqui men teri" and mocking Upen multiple times. Nor has anyone picked on Gautam for making that "chote sher comment or kutta paloo comment on Pritam. So why is all that not shown when Gautam was completely wrong at those times? 

I agree Karishma's and Sushant's comment was so wrong and I loved Gautam during that phase where he was right and didn't need added footage for anything, but now there is no point in all of that? 

At first  bold because the points he brought up were quite serious and low life comments that had to be addressed. No do rahe in that- I think he did Karishma and Upen a favor - Now they know exactly what they said and did for which they are still paying a price by losing fan base.

The second, third n foruth bold- all i'll say is this your comparing someone  mocking your films song and making verbally taunting comments to being the same as threatening and showing the intent to do bodily harm another human? Are you for real justifying that?

Edited by sha1 - 31 December 2014 at 8:23am

Go to top