Bigg Boss 8

why is it Gautam galore now?

pyaridilwalino1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
For those who think Big Boss is favoring others...today's episode and tomorrow's episode proves otherwise. 
How come on Gautam's friends/family come to meet him? how come mostly Gautam's praises are noted. 

I like Gautam in bits and in pieces lately, but this full on favoring of gautam and punnet is starting to annoy me. 

Doesn't make any sense. Guess we have a fixed winner eh? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It is common knowledge that he is the fixed winner...
Bb website, Khabri news section are all doing full fledged efforts to promote him..

Yesterday's episode was heavily edited to fill in only Gautam's praises...All other scenes of other contestants praises and interactions were edited out...

BB will bring guest after guest (two for Gautam, one for Puneet - what about others????) to sing his praises...Bringing back Diandra to praise him as scripted is to improve his image before they can handover the trophy...

Biased show with a fixed winner..

Edited by girlie_giggles - 9 years ago
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
He is BB's fixed winner 
BB and Host is promoting him from very first week

Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

It is common knowledge that he is the fixed winner...

Bb website, Khabri news are all designed to promote him..

Yesterday's episode was heavily edited to fill in only Gautam's praises...All other scenes of other contestants praises and interactions were edited out...

That's so irritating. 
Last season Gauhar was Big Boss fav while Tanisha and Armaan were Salman's favs. 

This season Salman & Big Boss have their fav in Gautam and for sure it seems he will indeed be the winner. 

My favs were Praneet and Pritam. but I now can see regardless of votes neither will win because of all this nautanki big boss is doing! 

disappointing! 
Originally posted by: Chingaari

He is BB's fixed winner 

Super disappointing! 
I was literally clenching my jaw during the whole diandra precap. 

She sounded sooo fake and unlike herself, probably that's why she couldn't stick in the show any longer! 
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyaridilwalino1

That's so irritating. 
Last season Gauhar was Big Boss fav while Tanisha and Armaan were Salman's favs. 

This season Salman & Big Boss have their fav in Gautam and for sure it seems he will indeed be the winner. 

My favs were Praneet and Pritam. but I now can see regardless of votes neither will win because of all this nautanki big boss is doing! 

disappointing! 

Extremely disappointing...

But we can only vote and hope against hope that viewers votes are counted...

When the host and production house heavily backs one contestant, there is nothing much that we can do..

But BB shouldn't have made it this obvious...😕
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chingaari

He is BB's fixed winner 

And it's too obvious...That's the sad part..
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyaridilwalino1

For those who think Big Boss is favoring others...today's episode and tomorrow's episode proves otherwise. 

How come on Gautam's friends/family come to meet him? how come mostly Gautam's praises are noted. 

I like Gautam in bits and in pieces lately, but this full on favoring of gautam and punnet is starting to annoy me. 

Doesn't make any sense. Guess we have a fixed winner eh? 

No. BB8 is just cashing on to mass popularity. They would want the TRPs , they must be thinking this will improve TRPs. They don't care abt any individual. I am sure there must be qualified marketing professionals in the PH who think this is the best strategy.
So it makes sense to call either Gautam or Pritam's family because they are the most liked contestants in BB8.
Other contestants may have fans , BB8 might have done some analysis at their end too before deciding the strategy.
I have my huge gang of friends voting for Gautam and Pritam so our votes count too 😊
Edited by poiu123 - 9 years ago
heartstrings thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bb is fully favouring their fav gautam...dis is really unfair...gautam met his mom way back...now he will meet his brother n even met diandra...n now in challengers his neighbour is coming sambhavna...in dis house only karishma didn't get to talk with her family...rest everyone got d chance...mostly gautam...unfairbb
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
How it's Gautam winning is fixed winner ðŸ˜•? It only makes sense if he wins because unarguably, Gautam has most fan following and gets max votes so why shouldn't he win?

If someone other than Gautam wins then it's rigged. Tanna and others don't even have 1/4 of fan following as Gauti so how can they win?

Since most public wants to see more of Gauti, BB is showing more of him. It's simple supply and demand formula ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Rani - 9 years ago