meenab83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Shagun tries to separate Ishita from Raman,Raman to stand with Ishita,New Year celebrations in Yeh Hai Mohababtein'

Shagun tries to separate Ishita from Raman,Raman to stand with Ishita,New Year celebrations in Yeh Hai Mohababtein'

In the coming episodes of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein,Raman and Ishita's honeymoon get cancelled as Raman along with Shagun attends for Adi's counseling where Doctor advices Adi needs attention and Ishita although bit upset unpacks when Raman apologizes for disappointing her all the time.

In Return Ishita explains that she is also Part of Raman's life and she can understand his feelings for Adi and asks for another gift,while Raman wonders what it can be when Ishita asks for X ray glasses to check if it is truth and Raman gets romantic with her and gives her the glasses which turns a complete comic situation.

Scene don't end there Shagun purposely tells about her and Raman's marriage Anniversary which Upsets Ishita,but Raman tells that he never want to remember that thing and gifts Ishita their Family's Generational Earrings to her shocking Shagun.

Soon Raman's company will organise a grand party for New Year and entire Bhalla's and Iyer's join the party ,but Shagun who is in the mood of spoiling the environment will create a drama and upset everyone.But not so late Raman will give her back and support Ishita where love and cute moments will be seen.

Further Mihika and Ashok too attend the party and it turns awkward for Mihika when she sees Mihir there.Ashok dances with Mihika while Mihir is angry.Mrs.Iyer gets upset seeing all this while Mrs.Bhalla consoles her and makes up her mood again.

With Shagun bringing constant troubles in her life,how will Ishita solve this ?

Further in New Year's Party a Situation will arise where Ishita suspects Bala and decides to know the truth behind it,while Vandu denies to believe it.

http://www.indiatellytalkies.com/shagun-tries-to-separate-ishita-from-ramanraman-to-stand-with-ishitanew-year-celebrations-in-yeh-hai-mohababtein/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenny_1709 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs. We rarely get positive articles on yhm these days 😆
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shagun is spreading venom openly now. Maybe now bhalla's will realise her motive behind her entering bhalla family 
I  hope raman keeps supporting ishita like this. No adi majbori jaap from raman
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nb.neha

Shagun is spreading venom openly now. Maybe now bhalla's will realise her motive behind her entering bhalla family 

I  hope raman keeps supporting ishita like this. No adi majbori jaap from raman

Also Raman has found out that Shagun has started upsetting Ishita. She may want Ishita to be away from Raman but she does not know that Raman cant stay away form Ishita any more... The more weird she behaves the better, she will only create more hatred for her, if that is possible!
iffanvidz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
another head ache - bala's mystery opens
vandu deny to believe...
Edited by iffanvidz - 9 years ago
theshushreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
tfs.. seriously u saved me from a heart attack.. bcoz just a few seconds ago i read a article saying that shagun will send ishita from the party and some problem.. after reading tht i could literally sense my heart beat raising... probably it would have poped out... but thank to the article u shared,.. after reading ur article raman supporting ishu... i was like thank goddd.. uff.. thank u soo much for sharing..👏😃
swati62 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Only reason to watch this show at the moment is to see if Shagun has disappeared. And are super old storyline is back on the show.
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yazhi

tfs.. seriously u saved me from a heart attack.. bcoz just a few seconds ago i read a article saying that shagun will send ishita from the party and some problem.. after reading tht i could literally sense my heart beat raising... probably it would have poped out... but thank to the article u shared,.. after reading ur article raman supporting ishu... i was like thank goddd.. uff.. thank u soo much for sharing..👏😃

Shagun seems to be dumb and we are getting hyper thanx to the CVs. If Shagun thinks she can send Ishita away so that she can spend time with Raman that would be the last thing Raman would do even if Ishita was dead! Obviously Raman will go looking for Ishita...