Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

To Divians *others please dont open* (Page 4)

princess_chinz Groupbie
princess_chinz
princess_chinz

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Its not bcoz v don't love divianz its bcoz of writer... Its like fooling the viewers... Ya current track which doc tell divorce's child's cannot b treated huh like as they said both dad mom shld b ther for treatment huh... Fine... every1 were thr in x-mas party in hall but nobody noticed apshagun taking the gift and later nobody enquired regarding the missing gift

Edited by princess_chinz - 31 December 2014 at 5:58am

wendy25 Goldie
wendy25
wendy25

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Thanks dear. Its a much needed post! Here everyone is hell bent on obssesing over either Divyanka or Karan. These fan wars have costed our very same beloved leads so much. Why only' my divyanka di' or 'my karan' . why no appreciation for other 100s people whose sweat n blood is invested in this show . Why everyone forgets that its DivAn who makes this show what it is today. We dont know divyanka and karan personally , we love them for their work so why no respect for that work.
I just dont get this Ishita vs Raman thingy which eventually evolves into Divyanka vs Karan.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_KPianLifeisgrt

MonalSingh Senior Member

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shiona12SimRiseMehak_KPianPoojaSushItamayu1982AnkitaKaranColt.PixyNikki_Titli

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Good post!!!

People need to understand that it is never raman vs ishita...

It was, is, and will always be viewers vs makers...

People should not be so blinded they end up hurting real people for reel characters...

Edited by appuss - 31 December 2014 at 6:17am
PoojaSushIta IF-Rockerz
PoojaSushIta
PoojaSushIta

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --fairytale--

Originally posted by commotion1

you want divyanka fans to visit this forum and support the show?After all what they did,divyanka
was attacked personally, the amount of bashing and name calling she had gone through is sickning.can you believe fans made her cry.Ouch
some ppl here want ishita to sufferLOLgosh its better to stay away,let them dominate.
insta,FB n Twitter are heaven for divyanka fans.

Who told u Twitter nd FB are heaven? Twitter is more dangerous than IF. People there are more fanatics. FB is somewhat safe compared to Twitter and IF. Only insta is safe since she made it private. Otherwise disgusting Raman fans are everywhere at large numbers.Angry

Reported !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geethikaMehak_KPianmayu1982

Mehak_KPian IF-Dazzler
Mehak_KPian
Mehak_KPian

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:57am | IP Logged
I love Divyanka. She is a fantastic actor. I have said funny things about Ishita but that doesn't means i don't love her. I love her work its not Divz fault its Ishita's character which people are not liking these days. Well, i'm not much active these days but i'll try to comment ob Divz profile and will try to be regular.
bigul IF-Rockerz
bigul
bigul

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:58am | IP Logged
first of all m neither a big kp or dt fan. its just that for time pass i watch dailysoaps. guys try to understand the reality, this is just a show, we watch shows for certain period of time then move to other shows and this will continue. why to get personal for a fiction show and actors whom we hardly know and hurting each other. so chill maro and enjoy karo, don't take anything seriously.have fun.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shiona12appuss

DivAnTami Goldie
DivAnTami
DivAnTami

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:32am | IP Logged
I don't understand one thing , why DivAn's fans are trying to separate KP's & DT's fans ?
What does it mean ' To Divians * others please dont open it ' ?

Here , many of us are DivAn's fans more than any particular actor ones .
I think , just cos of watching YHM , we became KP & DT fans . Not before I think . I'm not talking about those who loves DT or KP before the starting of YHM or whatever . But my point is that , if we love DivAn , then why ' pls dont comment kp/raman fans . ' 

What does that mean ?

Guys , no one should bash the actors . Yup , getting irritated with the tracks , we can say anything to the characters but not the actors . They're doing for us only . 'DivAn ' the soul of YHM .

If guys , write Divyanka's name with respect , I meant Divyanka then why not Karan's ? 

Some DivAn's fans mention like this , karan patel & Divyanka Tripathi rock .  

divyanka tripathi & Karan Patel rock .

So unfair . It shows how much  DivAn fans are here .

I never hate/dislike DivAn . But sometimes , I hate so-called DivAn's fans . Seeing their childish behaviour towards showering love for  DivAn . We fail . Cos , some of us do not love DivAn . They love a particular actor . They just try to show that they love DivAn .

If we do not like anyone , then no need to shower our love to them by like these :  karan patel & Divyanka Tripathi rock .  

divyanka tripathi & Karan Patel rock .

We should not insult someone's name like this . 

My thoughts , I mentioned here  in this post .

No offence to anyone .

Edited by Yhm-KaruDivu - 31 December 2014 at 8:11am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_KPianmayu1982Colt.PixyNichussNikki_Titli

Go to top