Frequent Posters

SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
All divians are on Instagram mate lol
ankitasen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is very unique forum to say the least. I started watching the show because of DT as I'm a big fan of hers. With time I also become a big fan of KP and his acting prowess. I was a silent reader in this forum from the very beginning. For the first 6-7 months of the show, the Raman character was being bashed left and right till the accident track. Because Raman acted like a jerk at times back then hurting Ishita but I've hardly seen someone taking it as per the actor portraying it. Then CV decided to butcher the character Ishita the day she brought her attempted rapist brought back in her home. Since then Ishita character went for a toss. She has become unrealistically fluffy. So members here rightfully criticize the character. But what is shocking that some fans take it as per the actress. Point to be noted, Divz is NOT Ishita and KP is NOT Raman. Criticizing Ishita or Raman doesn't imply that members are criticizing Divz/KP or even their hard work for that matter. I think hardcore fans among us often tend to forget this simple fact. 
Nichuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghasweet

Awesomee post love divan love yhm soo much :)

i dotn knw y... they r nt seeing the teamwork in this success
beingpooja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ankitasen well said 👏 👍🏼 totally agree with each n everyword...Criticizing Ishita is different thing !! they should understand this !!
Nichuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankitasen

This is very unique forum to say the least. I started watching the show because of DT as I'm a big fan of hers. With time I also become a big fan of KP and his acting prowess. I was a silent reader in this forum from the very beginning. For the first 6-7 months of the show, the Raman character was being bashed left and right till the accident track. Because Raman acted like a jerk at times back then hurting Ishita but I've hardly seen someone taking it as per the actor portraying it. Then CV decided to butcher the character Ishita the day she brought her attempted rapist brought back in her home. Since then Ishita character went for a toss. She has become unrealistically fluffy. So members here rightfully criticize the character. But what is shocking that some fans take it as per the actress. Point to be noted, Divz is NOT Ishita and KP is NOT Raman. Criticizing Ishita or Raman doesn't imply that members are criticizing Divz/KP or even their hard work for that matter. I think hardcore fans among us often tend to forget this simple fact. 

@bold --true... ishit nt divz ...or raman nt kp...

critizing the character doesnt mean we r insulting the actor/actress playing the role..

only wen we criticize the show can b made more good...

who the hell in this generation makes ex f her hubby stay in her house...more than in her room

😡 this leads to critizing.. 
Nichuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: PoojaSushIta

@ankitasen well said 👏 👍🏼 totally agree with each n everyword...Criticizing Ishita is different thing !! they should understand this !!

same here 👏
Nichuss thumbnail
btwn gals...please dnt make anothr world war here...
its only for divians...

so raman/kp fans please dont comment 
ankitasen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nichuss

@bold --true... ishit nt divz ...or raman nt kp...

critizing the character doesnt mean we r insulting the actor/actress playing the role..

only wen we criticize the show can b made more good...

who the hell in this generation makes ex f her hubby stay in her house...more than in her room

😡 this leads to critizing.. 

Wait for few days members will criticize Raman too for his nonchalance. YHM CVs didn't spare any of the leads.
Lifeisgrt thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Instagram 😃 😆

I guess mostly due negative or bashing thing happening ..
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ankitasen

Wait for few days members will criticize Raman too for his nonchalance. YHM CVs didn't spare any of the leads.

Exactly ankita its a show so some changes in character some mistake by them...why cant people accept leads with mistake... either raman or ishita can do mistake same by raman in accident track and ishita in param lao track and shagun cuming both are at mistake ...so accept them wid mistake yar...luv them