Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Think you can fix Upen Patel?? (a Must read) (Page 5)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Exactly. He was acting like a 5 year old yesterday throwing hissy fits and tantrums about food. He was playing the emotional card to pressure Karishma to come and give him a teddy bear hug and ask whats wrong?

Originally posted by carisma2

lol - and at that point .. you break his face. 
I agree - A moody dominating lowlife soul, who gets defensive before you even open your mouth - will only charm you for 5 mins and the rest of the time you will spend looking after his moods and needs. 

He will chase you till your velnerable and emotionally dependent on your relationship - and when ur in the net he will start using your emotions against you and start the emotional abuse. U will start to believe you are going wrong only and mr good for nothing is always right. you start blaming urself and loose your confidence and value. 

thats what a guy like upen patel can do. 
Yeh chahtha  hai  karishma  is ko gaud  le ya gaud  mein slate.  Soni  made him centre of her world there and Sonali too.  Instead  karishma  shouted  at him.  Lol 

..Razia.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Razia..
..Razia..

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Exactly. He was acting like a 5 year old yesterday throwing hissy fits and tantrums about food. He was playing the emotional card to pressure Karishma to come and give him a teddy bear hug and ask whats wrong?

I agree - A moody dominating lowlife soul, who gets defensive before you even open your mouth - will only charm you for 5 mins and the rest of the time you will spend looking after his moods and needs.

He will chase you till your velnerable and emotionally dependent on your relationship - and when ur in the net he will start using your emotions against you and start the emotional abuse. U will start to believe you are going wrong only and mr good for nothing is always right. you start blaming urself and loose your confidence and value.

Yeh chahtha hai karishma is ko gaud le ya gaud mein slate. Soni made him centre of her world there and Sonali too. Instead karishma shouted at him. Lol

Congrats Upen is out !!!

I wanted to be the first one
To congrats u LOL !

My new year gift for u LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBosscarisma2

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StrawZarryLips

Congrats Upen is out !!!

To congrats u LOL !

Sorry, don't know how did I miss this. Im not sure if I should be happy or sad? There was some sinister pleasure bajaoing Upen Patel. It was like my daily joint. Now with him gone Im suffering from withdrawal symptoms. LOL
TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Just as I called out long time ago this dude is still living in denial. He is so dense and full of delusions. Even now after coming out, and having some time to reflect upon things he still thinks everything was a grand ploy against him and he was some victim. Censored Then he decides to crash at Babbar's house. Typical freeloader
TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Bump: Everything is turning out to how it was predicted. Karishma Tanna is suddenly the love sick teenager madly in love with her first crush.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CaptiveFreedomScorpio_Velvet

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StrawZarryLips

Yeh chahtha hai karishma is ko gaud le ya gaud mein slate. Soni made him centre of her world there and Sonali too. Instead karishma shouted at him. Lol

Congrats Upen is out !!!

To congrats u LOL !

Oh Gosh I missed this - Thanks yaar 

Go to top