Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Think you can fix Upen Patel?? (a Must read) (Page 4)

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Many of you may not find him attractive now but if you go back 3 months ago many found him to be an eye candy. That's the thing. Until you really know him well he will charm you with his deceit and lost puppy look. 
Anyways regardless of who you like or dislike I highly recommend you all to read this so that you are prepared in real life too. There are many characters out there just like Upen Patel, you may bump into one someday, hence keep your guard up.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyadivinity11Scorpio_Velvet

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:20am | IP Logged
LOLLOL

You write so well man. Great sense of humor without being offensive. Amazing stuff LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyaTheBoss

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:49am | IP Logged
lol - and at that point .. you break his face. 
I agree - A moody dominating lowlife soul, who gets defensive before you even open your mouth - will only charm you for 5 mins and the rest of the time you will spend looking after his moods and needs. 

He will chase you till your velnerable and emotionally dependent on your relationship - and when ur in the net he will start using your emotions against you and start the emotional abuse. U will start to believe you are going wrong only and mr good for nothing is always right. you start blaming urself and loose your confidence and value. 

thats what a guy like upen patel can do. 

syasyaScorpio_Velvet

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Exactly. He was acting like a 5 year old yesterday throwing hissy fits and tantrums about food. He was playing the emotional card to pressure Karishma to come and give him a teddy bear hug and ask whats wrong?

Originally posted by carisma2

lol - and at that point .. you break his face. 
I agree - A moody dominating lowlife soul, who gets defensive before you even open your mouth - will only charm you for 5 mins and the rest of the time you will spend looking after his moods and needs. 

He will chase you till your velnerable and emotionally dependent on your relationship - and when ur in the net he will start using your emotions against you and start the emotional abuse. U will start to believe you are going wrong only and mr good for nothing is always right. you start blaming urself and loose your confidence and value. 

thats what a guy like upen patel can do. 

syasyacarisma2

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehakphool

Very good writing.  Are you a professional writer? All your posts are very well organized and written.

Nah I'm just some guy with too much free time on my hands right now. LOL I was out of commission and missed out most of the season this year so trying my best to play catch up. Embarrassed
nehaaa.14 Goldie
nehaaa.14
nehaaa.14

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Only one word : AWESOME Clap

shaz2009 IF-Stunnerz
shaz2009
shaz2009

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
"Be dazzled by his good looks"?Bwwaaahhh haaa haaa LMAO!LOLMr Patel should count his lucky stars that this is just a work of fiction and not reality or else that already big ugly jaw would be in even worse shape LOL.
The funny thing today was when Di came and told him a few home truths,he started bitching about his so called good friend to his partner in dumbness...Madame Tanna,that Di was apparently lying and saying all that for footage LOLNow how thick skinned can the pair get?His Royal highness is always right!AngryEveryone else is either lying or just jealous of him and his dumb blonde friend.These two should hve been cast for the movie Dumb and dumber 2 or maybe they could hve a slot somewhere for them in part 3...or better still Mr Pain should maybe write a book on himself titled-Me,Myself And I.Dead
TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaz2009

"Be dazzled by his good looks"?Bwwaaahhh haaa haaa LMAO!LOLMr Patel should count his lucky stars that this is just a work of fiction and not reality or else that already big ugly jaw would be in even worse shape LOL.
The funny thing today was when Di came and told him a few home truths,he started bitching about his so called good friend to his partner in dumbness...Madame Tanna,that Di was apparently lying and saying all that for footage LOLNow how thick skinned can the pair get?His Royal highness is always right!AngryEveryone else is either lying or just jealous of him and his dumb blonde friend.These two should hve been cast for the movie Dumb and dumber 2 or maybe they could hve a slot somewhere for them in part 3...or better still Mr Pain should maybe write a book on himself titled-Me,Myself And I.Dead

Yep he and his partner in crime. Yesterday he even gave "tiyaag" and proclaimed that he isn't here for the game, he is here for her heart, "main yaha tera dil jeetne aaya hu". LOL

GrumpyTheCatshaz2009

Go to top