Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Think you can fix Upen Patel?? (a Must read)

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
I have been reading the posts on the forum for a while and there is a minority who thinks that Upen Patel isn't a bad man, he is simply misunderstood but overall a genuine guy. I totally understand, you believe in goodness and most of you have a golden heart. That being said hypothetically speaking imagine you bump into Upen Patel in your real life. Here is how I believe it will go down. 
------------------------
First thoughts: You will be dazzled by his good looks, part of you will find him friendly and approachable and your sixth sense will tell you he's harmless.

First few days: As you spend more and more time with him you will be falling head over heels for him. He will be the most perfect gentlemen that you've been waiting all along. He is caring, he is lovable, he is very tendering and he has a heart of an angel. He takes you for what you are, unconditionally and it suddenly feels like you can spend hours with him. He's the one who brings a smile on your face, gives you butterflies in your stomach. You realize HE IS THE ONE. Silly

A week later: You find him down on luck. You feel for him and you want to help him out. You move him into your home. He protests but you feel its your duty because it could have been you. You buy him new clothes. You give him a warm shower. You talk to your friends, relatives, parents to help him get a job. Thumbs Up

The next week:You find he has quit his job. Apparently the schedule was brutal, the people were mean and he just couldn't take it anymore so he quit. You are annoyed at this point but you feel for him that probably he must have been picked on and bullied. You take him to dinner to take his mood off and help pay with the bill. Stern Smile

Week 3: You are out there busting your ass at work, now suddenly pulling 2 peoples weight but you believe in him and you. You hope he will succeed. You return home after a hard days at work and find him playing on xbox. Your room is a mess with dirty plates on the bed and his socks on the floor. You break down and tell him to straighten out and get his act together. He promises to be a better person and pull his part. Disapprove

Week 4: Things haven't improved. All the excitement is fading. Even Sex itself seems to be boring. You begin to wonder what this guy is doing in your home, in your life. Suddenly a friend invites you for a party at her house but he is acting all bitchy with his mood off. He doesn't want to go and neither he likes you going there. He plays the sorry kid and tell you to go alone. You feel bad for him, give him another chance and cancel the party. You are then left home feeling miserable and loathing yourself. Cry

Final week: Things have become an all time low. He has turned extremely moody. He wants to know every whereabouts of yours. He wants you to disassociate yourself from your friends and only be around him at home. You try to reason. You try to plead but he doesn't get it. He starts to act like he owns you. 

Then suddenly the realization hits. Enough is enough. You decide to cut your losses and break free. He has turned you into a emotional wreck but its a huge weight off your mind knowing that he is no longer there to burden you or pull you down. Then you suddenly realize what a fool you have been, and how you got played around. You sway on your mothers life that you will never date another guy like Upen Patel. You realize how you got taken for granted and how he played you for a fool. All that pent up frustration finally gives way and you go and break his face. Censored

That my friend is your Upen Patel, and at this point you can thank your stars that this is just a fiction and not a reality.

-----------------
The above is my hardest work till date. It took me a good 20 minutes to type that all. Hope it was a worthy read.

Edited by TheBoss - 30 December 2014 at 10:41pm

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazSarhiajumasyasyajaaved7aquariun2000swtgrlkeerthibNiharikaNeha777Sarun_wahifanjizzygoodyprana9devsriyapp29divinity11Mayu.jollyAwesome_coolchicchocchicfairfairysaysDesiPlutocratshaki218deepaleeMehr1788Mehakphoolnehaaa.14CaptiveFreedomJ-SKAnnie-MisfitchachichampaArshiePicasso9m001sri11Exasperating-Fortune-uscgirlpawancoolvinnuarchangelMysterygirl_meChaituv..Flame.._Chits_Venus.Xsweetsugar13Shrumunj_Khaleesi_9tankiliberiangirl-MONA--AAMIRnSHERRY-Scorpio_VelvetArianaGrandePr1yankaHashiBoo-allizwell--shabz-WreckLass-PinaColada-Siddhi_-PD-KunwaariDaayancarisma2Mahek_No1-Gaganjot--Rani-Mr.CooL-

sara5471 Goldie
sara5471
sara5471

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liberiangirl

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Wow ..Bossy ... ClapClap will comment after reading

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

liberiangirlMahek_No1

-PinaColada- IF-Sizzlerz
-PinaColada-
-PinaColada-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Another shot! very good post!

Erk... If i ever see him it will be sucha turn off only by seeing the cleavage he has on his chin!

Uper se he looks like a kawa!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyadevsriyaMayu.jollyDesiPlutocratMehr1788goodynehaaa.14trouble_006Sree.bPicasso9liberiangirlMysterygirl_meMahek_No1

Shrumunj IF-Rockerz
Shrumunj
Shrumunj

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Awesome boss!! Clap

U r the charm of the forum these days!!

I bugged n bored with the usual baahing threads..

Ur just super kool

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibsyasyajaaved7DesiPlutocratMehr1788devsriyapp29Mehakphoolm001Sree.bliberiangirl9tankiMysterygirl_me-PinaColada-Mahek_No1

Mehakphool Goldie
Mehakphool
Mehakphool

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Very good writing.  Are you a professional writer? All your posts are very well organized and written.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyajaaved7keerthibdevsriyaliberiangirlShrumunjMysterygirl_me-PinaColada-Mahek_No1

-LoveForever- IF-Dazzler
-LoveForever-
-LoveForever-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
He gives butterflies in my stomach?Shocked Bass I couldnt read it more.. ROFL

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonskeerthibsyasyagoodydevsriyaMayu.jollyDesiPlutocratAnnie-MehakphoolArshieSree.btrouble_006liberiangirlShrumunjMysterygirl_me-PinaColada-Mahek_No1Downhill

liberiangirl IF-Rockerz
liberiangirl
liberiangirl

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Great post Boss!!  ClapClapClap
Fortunately, even watching him, I've never felt the "first thoughts" for him.  I went straight to the "realization" part  LOL.

Same question as another member above, are you a professional writer?  You do write very good!

Edited by liberiangirl - 30 December 2014 at 11:04pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyajaaved7keerthibdevsriyaMayu.jollyDesiPlutocratSarun_wahifanArshiePicasso9vinnuShrumunjChaituvMysterygirl_me-MONA-Mahek_No1Downhill

Go to top