India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Ranveer in yesterday's episode

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Saw the episode again and it was a brilliant watch. While yesterday I was excited to see RV/Shakti, I didn't focus on many things (which some of you guys did). It was awesome how they planted subtle hints to show Ranveer from inside is still the same person who loves Ishaani, but is in deep shock due to those photos. It seems he's going through a lot of internal struggle in which his head and heart are wrestling with each other. And heart is not winning because of the betrayal he just has 'survived.' His sudden change in expressions when Ishaani fainted and Prateek telling him of Ishaani's fast spoke more than his anger and hurt. Then him coming towards Ishaani and a feeling of disbelief, bitterness and brokenness also spoke volumes to me.
I said this somewhere else too that he's trying his hardest to make himself believe that Ishaani REALLY did something wrong but a thought of her deep troubles messes up everything.

Any opinions???

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilightKrishparekh22_priyaa_xXxNoreen786xXxShas3Mahi_veOmaRamdass

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
I totally agree. Especially when you said same person but deep shock. That part was really evident to me. The 2 scenes that stood out were when she fainted and the way he looked at her while she was asleep. Brilliant performance by Shakti.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_priyaa_Elvish_Hobbit

_priyaa_ Senior Member
_priyaa_
_priyaa_

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Absolutely agree with u...

It seems he's going through a lot of internal struggle in which his head and heart are wrestling with each other
...It was clearly evident in the episode..his hidden concern for Ishani said it all..he stills loves Ishani somewhere deep in his heart,but trying to deny the fact...&  yeah as u said his heart & head are wrestling with each other...

' His sudden change in expressions when Ishaani fainted and Prateek telling him of Ishaani's fast spoke more than his anger and hurt ...Shakti is brilliant..really a great actor of all times...such very minor expressions yet very necessary to understand Ranveer's inner feelings are perfectly executed by shakti...Mr perfectionist..ClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilightShas3Elvish_Hobbit

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Agree with your analysis Elvish...

There were two moments which were very noticible...

First one when he saw Ishaani in the room after entering...i don't know if anyone else saw it that way...but i felt that Ranveer's facial expression(especially eyes) started from that of some concern and longing to see her and then gradually into  those of anger...such brilliant acting by Shakti...ClapClapClap

Then when Ishaani fainted...he actually moved and even had his free hand slightly put forward...but then just perhaps gathered himself perhaps reminding himself of the hatred/anger on her...that was Ranveer of old...Smile...Now i don't know if that was in the script or not...but Shakti did't disappoint us from giving us that Ranveer...Smile...again big kudoos to him...really is a brillant talent and artist imo...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matsh

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shas3

I totally agree. Especially when you said same person but deep shock. That part was really evident to me. The 2 scenes that stood out were when she fainted and the way he looked at her while she was asleep. Brilliant performance by Shakti.

Ah, yes! I forgot to mention that one. Wish they had spent few more seconds that way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marigold_09

Agree with your analysis Elvish...

There were two moments which were very noticible...

First one when he saw Ishaani in the room after entering...i don't know if anyone else saw it that way...but i felt that Ranveer's facial expression(especially eyes) started from that of some concern and longing to see her and then gradually into  those of anger...such brilliant acting by Shakti...ClapClapClap

Then when Ishaani fainted...he actually moved and even had his free hand slightly put forward...but then just perhaps gathered himself perhaps reminding himself of the hatred/anger on her...that was Ranveer of old...Smile...Now i don't know if that was in the script or not...but Shakti did't disappoint us from giving us that Ranveer...Smile...again big kudoos to him...really is a brillant talent and artist imo...

Yes, I also it that way. The first one felt exactly the way you said. I wanted to understand what it was but didn't have the words. You said it so well.

For the second one I agree. That was the moment I was like, "Yess!!" It showed they haven't butchered the character and in spite of the hate he's going to go with there will be that concern (and thus anguish) which we love in the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_priyaa_matsh

sky_fighter IF-Sizzlerz
sky_fighter
sky_fighter

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 5:42am | IP Logged
can someone tell me which episode it was when ranveer saw the pictures of Ishaani that changed him so muuch 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top