Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Baba better have a very good reason for saying its not Love with Nandu (Page 2)

piyu008 Goldie
piyu008
piyu008

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by apardh_ba

well he didnt say i love u in d tatto scene. He said I love u to aliya only in the 5ty epi. And yeah I too want a justification bout that "love" tag and ur nandu name is still saved as "spot".
plz cv's I still cnt get over dat "love" tag I hv said this prev also. so if u cn then plz dnt forget this thing. And give sm explanation.

I think that love tag was blooper

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MKrayZee-bharti-

Muggle_Diaries Goldie
Muggle_Diaries
Muggle_Diaries

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leanne_1983

According to me Manik never realised what love is and the intensity accompanying it, until he met Nandini. With Alya he was in a comfort zone assuming his relationship to be called love.

If you really think about it how many of us hesitate to proclaim to the world that 'I love Hrithik Roshan' or 'I love Brad Pitt' or of late 'I love Parth' etc? But when we really have feelings for someone do we go around announcing it? It takes time to accept love, specially if it is the Once in a lifetime kind. You have never experienced it before. It is all new and confusing. Manik is going through the same thing. 

Nandini knew it was love because she has seen it before between her parents. Manik comes from a broken family and he probably didn't even believe it exists, atleast till Nandini happened. 

Give Manik some time and sympathy girl. Let him understand what love is. He requires someone to show him and make him realise what love is and Nandini will do that. Who says it 1st doesn't matter at all. 

Bingo...I liked how we thought alike...

Love
MD

smitasmitaleanne_1983

MKrayZee IF-Dazzler
MKrayZee
MKrayZee

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:54am | IP Logged
I think Nandini really wants Manik to say that he loves her. In the episode after Harshad got arrested, he tells her what more do you want me to do and she responds saying 'I don't know!' but you can tell that she wants him to tell her sorry with the I love you. 
Manik is not a normal average every day guy. He is from a broken family. The only family he knows is his friends, the only love he has known is with his friends and which he does not need to proclaim or profess time and time again. As such, he is in denial about his feelings for Nandini. Nandini knows love, has seen it and is vocal about it so she expects it from him, she expects he will say it or that if he feels it, he would have said it. She is fighting him continuously because, I suspect, she thinks that he is attracted to her and that he cares. If she knew from him that he loved her, she may not fight so hard.

I have not lost hope yet. I think when Manik realises he loves her or that what he feels is love, he will make the confession very specially, in a unique way as he has done all things till now. 

smitasmitaarathim

apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arathim

Originally posted by apardh_ba

well he didnt say i love u in d tatto scene. He said I love u to aliya only in the 5ty epi. And yeah I too want a justification bout that "love" tag and ur nandu name is still saved as "spot".
plz cv's I still cnt get over dat "love" tag I hv said this prev also. so if u cn then plz dnt forget this thing. And give sm explanation.

I have just watched.. the episode yaar he says to Aaliya of course i love you in tattoo scene...you can chk in Youtube,...
Maybe I hv missed it. Bcoz I only rem dat manik make a face and when alya started going he said I ws just joking and he hd hugged her maybe he hd whisper in her ear.
*goes to watch the epi again. just want an excuse;-)
maanluvsgeet IF-Sizzlerz
maanluvsgeet
maanluvsgeet

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Totally agree with u...Manik definitely needs to get into his mind that he LOVES Nandu...

Go to top