India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Baba better have a very good reason for saying its not Love with Nandu

arathim IF-Dazzler
arathim
arathim

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Manik better have a very good reason for saying its not Love with Nandini...

Friends if you remember in the second episode or so he says to  Navya that Aliya loves Bob the rat and he loves Aliya so she shud get back the Rat...
He again confirms to Aliya that he loves her in Tattoo Scene
He saved her Goddamn phone number as LOVE...

And What the Bloody Hell when it comes to Nandini...He keeps on saying its not LOVE...what is it then Feelings of Attraction and Care...till the moment the attraction is over...?
What th hell is his definition of LOVE...? How can think that he was in LOVE with Aliya...and not with Nandini now...?
He didnt shed one tear whe he ended his relationship with Aliya...i think he totally forgot about it after a few hours...
For Nandini...He Cried and Cried...for days...then again its not LOVE according to him...!!!Angry
Nandini knew from the very beginning its LOVE...right from th time when she saw the Fireflies glowing after they kissed...I think she knew even before that too...Heart
She even confirmed it with Navya...

CVs I am telling you if you make Nandini say I LoveYou first to Manik an Manik doesnt reciprocate...or even make a joke about it like he did with Aliya...I am just going to stop watching this serial...and not only me all my other friends will do it too...

I know some of you are saying his past experiences were bad...he doesnt know what LOVE is...but friends...
Why did that not apply to Aaliya...even he did say that he loves her in that tattoo incident out of compulsion...
How could he save her name as LOVE...how could he  say that he loved Aliya to Navya...and then deny  go on denying being in Love with the girl who he actually LOVES...Whats his Problem...?

I seriously love Manik...cant stay angry with him for too long...but Buddy I am angry on you for this...My Budhu Ram...!!!

Friends help me understand wha is happening with my Budhu Ram...!!!!

Sayonara!!!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

starryLove_sknikkipunjchandana123smitasmitazaara.khanAltairaMuggle_DiariesABCDesiGirl93HTA111piyu008jesse93danceismyworldLegilimens.dushturain--Ariana---bharti-Aliyagogoikreshammaanluvsgeet

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Actually the CVs are just dragging these tracks of MU, trust, toxic, jealousy aur pata nahi kya kya for too long without much to support substantially. Even though the two can barely resist each other n find ways to be closer they arent together, why??   manik will not voice his feelings, nandini will not give up on him phirbhi zabardasti misunderstandings which is getting way too repitative.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Muggle_Diaries--Ariana--

apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
well he didnt say i love u in d tatto scene. He said I love u to aliya only in the 5ty epi. And yeah I too want a justification bout that "love" tag and ur nandu name is still saved as "spot".
plz cv's I still cnt get over dat "love" tag I hv said this prev also. so if u cn then plz dnt forget this thing. And give sm explanation.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Muggle_Diaries-bharti---Ariana--

arathim IF-Dazzler
arathim
arathim

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by apardh_ba

well he didnt say i love u in d tatto scene. He said I love u to aliya only in the 5ty epi. And yeah I too want a justification bout that "love" tag and ur nandu name is still saved as "spot".
plz cv's I still cnt get over dat "love" tag I hv said this prev also. so if u cn then plz dnt forget this thing. And give sm explanation.

I have just watched.. the episode yaar he says to Aaliya of course i love you in tattoo scene...you can chk in Youtube,...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muggle_Diaries

arathim IF-Dazzler
arathim
arathim

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by apardh_ba

Vikku already must have kept the explanation ready...he is a pretty intelligent guy...atleast the team of creatives must have discussed it...I want us to hit jackpot...before they explain to us...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smitasmitaMuggle_Diariesapardh_ba

piyu008 Goldie
piyu008
piyu008

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Ya after all dis I definitely don't want any drama related to its nt love n all!!!...after dey are back together n cv's shows such stupid things then I must say..that will be height of tolerance for me ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Muggle_Diariesarathim-bharti---Ariana--

Muggle_Diaries Goldie
Muggle_Diaries
Muggle_Diaries

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
I kind of feel that his love of Alya was showy! 
Like, hollow from inside and hence you over-compensate. You have to shout and scream that they are together. I liked Rose's dialogue, "They do not look like couple".

And they have been together since they are kids. Will they understand "Love" in real sense then? 
When Manik broke-up with Alya, he did not feel sad that much, because he still had her as friend.
So, then that was all their relationship was to begin with, just plain old friendship. And Manilk thought that is what Love is.

Now that he has these intense, strong feelings towards Nandini, he does not know how to categorize it. He does not understand what love is, since his understanding for Love was flawed. 

But yeah, this track is not going forward. I love their fights and romance. What I need to see them talk about what they feel, I want to see Nandini explaining him why she walked away. Now that would be progress.

Love
MD

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

queenoftimbaktu-Sahar-zrn1312So_Naleysmitasmitakandykandyarathimleanne_1983apardh_ba--Ariana---bharti-dushturain..oishu..

leanne_1983 IF-Dazzler
leanne_1983
leanne_1983

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
According to me Manik never realised what love is and the intensity accompanying it, until he met Nandini. With Alya he was in a comfort zone assuming his relationship to be called love.

If you really think about it how many of us hesitate to proclaim to the world that 'I love Hrithik Roshan' or 'I love Brad Pitt' or of late 'I love Parth' etc? But when we really have feelings for someone do we go around announcing it? It takes time to accept love, specially if it is the Once in a lifetime kind. You have never experienced it before. It is all new and confusing. Manik is going through the same thing. 

Nandini knew it was love because she has seen it before between her parents. Manik comes from a broken family and he probably didn't even believe it exists, atleast till Nandini happened. 

Give Manik some time and sympathy girl. Let him understand what love is. He requires someone to show him and make him realise what love is and Nandini will do that. Who says it 1st doesn't matter at all. 

Edited by leanne_1983 - 30 December 2014 at 10:59pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

queenoftimbaktukandykandyMuggle_Diariessmitasmitaapardh_baA.Hajnalarathim-bharti-dushturain--Ariana--..oishu..

Go to top