India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Limit of torture on Baldev !! (Page 3)

sonmusk Goldie
sonmusk
sonmusk

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:53am | IP Logged
I thought baldev will be beaten up like jaggi and billa. I was just standing in kitchen and the scream gave me literally goosebumps! Just i thought is it the 3rd degree torture or what,the electric shock. This is the first where i found so much violence,whether its killing of nihal and nw baldev torture. Ranvi just saw him from far,didn't even thought to meet him(i knw he has no thinking power)means,it made me speechless! And then icing on cake ratan and chaiji are also following his path. Ppl r nt in mood to forgive and is correct. This trio had left no stone unturned to seperate veeba. Aur abhi sun bhi nh rahe hai,to whatever veera did is right. Brainless child. Veera gone agains their nonsense thoughts,nt against them,par ss ye baat samajhne se raha! I want both veera and baldev nt to forgive this 'ehsaanfaramosh' family. Agar maafi deni bhi hai toh 'bheekh' me de. The way all ladies of ss house(except veera,)gunjan bhi lapete me ayengi he, are blindly following ranvi,i got reminded of words used in cricket,when any team batting performs very poor. Batsmen out on duck,then this chain continues 'tu chal main aya' like that. Like some cylinders are placed in line,if one get bursts then this chain will be followed. Ranvi sab bhul gaya(apna matlab nikalne k baad sab bhul jate hai),ratan bhi bhul gayi(sarpanch ban gai toh ab kyu yaad rakhu akhir sauteli beti jo thehri),chaiji(i m unable to understand her ri8 nw),gunjan(she's indirectly following ranvi's order,ye to aisa character hai,jo hawa ke rukh ke sath chalta hai). Koi brainless nh hai,sabko akal hai,they r rejecting baldev,he is suffering becoz veera unki 'sauteli' beti,behen hai. Toh fir usko apne 'marzi' ki baat karne ka koi haq nahi. Thats why they'r nt agreeing to this marriage. Some may find this reason wierd,bt this is reality. Just think the family who's partial with their kids only,how cum they shud deserve the sarpanch post? Its sure shot veeba r going to won the case,as its entire family's fault ppl must demand resignation from ratan. Bcoz this time matter is very very serious,its abt one man's entire life. After that ranvi must kicked out from singing industry,bcoz no singer can be such a 'heartless' person. Nuclear reactor is always kept under control,if control is lost,a big loss surely happens. SS family is like that only,they need to control asap,otherwise B3 and veera r in danger.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyasnpri_tanviMaaneetDeewangi

Go to top