India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Limit of torture on Baldev !! (Page 2)

...-Riya-... IF-Sizzlerz
...-Riya-...
...-Riya-...

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
I have seen characters getting even more tortured in crime shows but never so much in a soap.Stern Smile By now Baldev has been put through all kinds of severe pain, whether physical, mental or emotional.Disapprove And he is only the parallel lead, while the so called male lead of the show, Ranvi, keeps on committing blunder after blunder without ever having to pay for any of it.Sleepy

Same here, after Baldev's innocence is proven, the only thing I ask is for Baldev not to forgive Ranvi easily. Ranvi toh haath uthaye zabardasti ki maafi maangne ajayega, and if Baldev insults him like the last time, then he would just go crying back to his mommy, tattling on Baldev, but Baldev should not forgive Ranvi, even if his wife, Veera begs him to do it.

You should forgive ppl only when they have truly understood their mistake, but Ranvi aur uss ke beeji aur chaiji kabhi nahi sudhrenge.Pinch Kal ka aya hu inspector is more trustworthy for them than the boy they have seen grow up in front of their eyes.

So easily they forget that Baldev saved Ranvi's life in Mumabi. If no one else, then at least the person to whom you owe your life deserves the benefit of the doubt. But it's so simple for all of them to write off Baldev as a murderer.Stern Smile

I mostly hate RV coz of the horrible acting, since he is the villain and is supposed to do all those hateful things but when the lead character is made to act so brainless and because of it he goes around destroying ppl's lives, than he is a 1000 times more hateful than the villain.Sleepy

P.S. My blood started boiling when Ranvi repeated RV's exact words about there not being even a kharoch on Baldev. It's like he doesn't even process what is being said by RV, he just accepts everything that is being said just like a little kid.D'oh 

Edited by ...-Riya-... - 30 December 2014 at 10:56pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SpringPrincess...Jammy...pri_tanviKiely-BeingMuslimah-MaaneetDeewangiSam_15-dear10-

dimaagkidahi Goldie
dimaagkidahi
dimaagkidahi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ST0207

Originally posted by Khotteya

Jiyo mere sher Cool

Wait! Did Ranvi actually think that Baldev is sleeping aaram se in d jail?! ShockedROFL ROFL

ROFL ROFL

ROFLROFL

ROFLROFL

This is beyond howlarious ROFL

ROFL

I dunno since I completely skipped that part & where Baldev was being torchered. LOL

Ya .. He actually thought he is sleepinf face udhar karke Stern Smile Pinch

And now that u have seen a pic.. Samajh jao kaisa torture kiya hai on Baldev Pinch

Pinch

Satak gaya hai mera Pinch
Kiely IF-Rockerz
Kiely
Kiely

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Baldeb SHOULD NOT forgive him so easily no matter what

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaaneetDeewangi

pri_tanvi IF-Dazzler
pri_tanvi
pri_tanvi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
That scream of his was terrifying Pinch
Rv and Ranvi should suffer high degree torture Censored

More than Rv, it's Ranvi and his 2 oldies who irk me!!! Angry
Rv is the villian. But why do u think he is able to do all this villiangiri and escape?? It's because of his dear dumb aashiq Ranvi Censored who blindly believes whatever he says!!

Rv toh marega. But Ranvi ka kya?? Muh utha ke aa jayega maafi maangne. And Baldev doesn't forgive him, rota hua jayega and as usual phir badnaam karega Baldev ko!!! Censored

If Veera refuses to forgive him and sunaofies a list of what all mistakes he has committed, then that would be somewhat apt! Forgiveness is out of question now!! Angry

Veeba ka toh pata nahin, but I as a viewer will never forgive Ranvi, ratan or chaiji!! Angry I vow never will I post a positive comment on these 3 even if they become the biggest saints of the show!!! They are dead for me!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SpringPrincessbalveera...-Riya-...MaaneetDeewangiSam_15

pri_tanvi IF-Dazzler
pri_tanvi
pri_tanvi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:14am | IP Logged
I ask all defenders of Ranvi, just hear that heart wrenching cry of Baldev when he was given that electric shock. Cry
Ranvi so easily believed Rajveer's words instead of trusting his own in-laws! Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SpringPrincess...-Riya-...Sam_15

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Totally agree even after preparing myself i was surprised like anything he is more tortured then majnuPinch 
Rajveer and Ranvi both deserve a punishment of stoning till deathAngry or even worse.
Dnt know what cvs got by showing all this negativity and torture on baldevCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SpringPrincesspri_tanvi...-Riya-...MaaneetDeewangiSam_15

Sam_15 IF-Sizzlerz
Sam_15
Sam_15

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:09am | IP Logged
I couldn't even get myself to watch the episodes since last two days. Watching baldev getting tortured to this degree is the last thing i wanna watch. When i read the spoilers, i thought he wud get thrashed and beaten up once in the prison but yahan mash ne to had kar di. Waking up an unconscious guy only to start the round of beatings all over again and giving him electric shocks is brutality and ruthlessness of extreme level. Was it really necessary to show repeated rounds of torturous acts? After all what is the poor guy's fault? That he was unfortunate enough to love the woman who that psycho was after? Honestly im so pissed on mash and cvs. How much more would veeba esp. Baldev suffer? Im so glad that veera is going to support baldev and go against her family and marry him. 
As far as ranvi is concerned then im not even gonna waste my words on him. Just know that he's the most pathetic character ive come across till now in a show. I have never hated any other character as much as i hate ranvi and rv atm. I wish to see them tortured at least as much as baldev. But rest assured i will never forgive ranvi -_-

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SpringPrincess...Jammy...dimaagkidahipri_tanvi...-Riya-...MaaneetDeewangi

-BeingMuslimah- IF-Rockerz
-BeingMuslimah-
-BeingMuslimah-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:31am | IP Logged
The electric shock on Baldev was very very brutal ! And that kameena has beaten him so much that he is limping after that ! I too have never seen brutalily to this extent on any soap . 
Ranvi us a brainless creature !! He can never change Dead . Every tym he says chashmadeed gawah i feel lyk breaking the tv screen ryt there n then !

Edited by .Jenvita_Neha. - 31 December 2014 at 3:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SpringPrincesspri_tanvi...-Riya-...

Go to top