Limit of torture on Baldev !!

Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
In the past 2 months Baldev has suffered what other telly characters wouldnt even suffer in their entire lifetime. Why other shows .. Take the example of our own show .. Nobody has suffered as much as Baldev .. 

I had read thew spoilers and was actually prepared for seeing him getting beaten up once but WTH ! They kept splashing water on his face and beating him up again . And my patience finally ran out when I saw the goons giving him electric shock ! 😡 😵  And why all this ? Just because he loves Veera !! I have never seen a guy being tortured to this extent.. Never ever !! 😵

And Ranvi 👏 👏 So he can actually think Baldev can aaram se sleep after being accused for murder 👏  His blind love for RV is actually more than his love Gunjan !! And I seriously dont want Baldev to forgive this man and his family easily !!! I want as much torture for Ranvi as for RV ! Also Ratan and Chaiji who are blind followers for this so called 'mahaan' character Ranvi shouldnt be forgiven easily 😵 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiely thumbnail
I am gonna bash Baldev so much if he forgives Ranvi
Let Veera forgive or do whatever she wants with Ranvi but A BIG NO for Baldev
Ranvi is such an idiot how can ne think that he would sleep aaram se in jail ?
Ratan and chaiji can even go to hell 🤬
He shouldnt forgive them after he is proved innocent . They should suffer .
That electric shock was too muchand also his screams 😔
But I know these cvs will never redeem them
Its good Veera got married him against this 🤬 family
Edited by Kiely - 9 years ago
dimaagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jiyo mere sher 😎

Wait! Did Ranvi actually think that Baldev is sleeping aaram se in d jail?! 😲🤣 🤣

🤣 🤣

🤣🤣

🤣🤣

This is beyond howlarious 🤣

🤣

I dunno since I completely skipped that part & where Baldev was being torchered. 😆
florence123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm so put off with all dis nd why always baldev why is Ranvi always right nd veera caught up between family nd love I want ratan nd chaiji to go 4 a walk I don't know y but I don't find veera convincing at all
Poohjabear thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kiely

I am gonna bash Baldev so much if he forgives Ranvi
Let Veera forgive or do whatever she wants with Ranvi but A BIG NO for Baldev
Ranvi is such an idiot how can ne think that he would sleep aaram se in jail ?
Ratan and chaiji can even go to hell 🤬
He shouldnt forgive them after he is proved innocent . They should suffer .
That electric shock was too muchand also his screams 😔
But I know these cvs will never redeem them
Its good Veera got married him against this 🤬 family

He will forgive Ranvi .. But I so want RV to do something to Ranvi now after he comes to know abt VeeBa marriage 😵 Isken saath bhi ho torture.. 😵 And then RV ko maar daalo 
Poohjabear thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khotteya

Jiyo mere sher 😎

Wait! Did Ranvi actually think that Baldev is sleeping aaram se in d jail?! 😲🤣 🤣

🤣 🤣

🤣🤣

🤣🤣

This is beyond howlarious 🤣

🤣

I dunno since I completely skipped that part & where Baldev was being torchered. 😆

Ya .. He actually thought he is sleepinf face udhar karke 😳 😵 

And now that u have seen a pic.. Samajh jao kaisa torture kiya hai on Baldev 😵
Kiely thumbnail
I hate Ranvi more than Rajvir
Atleast RV is villain but Ranvi
He is no more the lead of this show IMO
Coz a lead cant be portrayed in such a pathetic way
You mentioned somewhere that RG didnt suffer even 10 percent of what VB are suffering .. True
Poohjabear thumbnail

Originally posted by: florence123

I'm so put off with all dis nd why always baldev why is Ranvi always right nd veera caught up between family nd love I want ratan nd chaiji to go 4 a walk I don't know y but I don't find veera convincing at all

Ranvi is not right at all .. Obviously the makers are portraying him wrong and doing all this torture on Baldev to show him as a bechara and glorify his love for veera. And I dont think Veera is wrong in this track. The fact that she trusts Baldev is a good enough reason for me t like her ! 
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I have seen characters getting even more tortured in crime shows but never so much in a soap.😳 By now Baldev has been put through all kinds of severe pain, whether physical, mental or emotional.😒 And he is only the parallel lead, while the so called male lead of the show, Ranvi, keeps on committing blunder after blunder without ever having to pay for any of it.🥱

Same here, after Baldev's innocence is proven, the only thing I ask is for Baldev not to forgive Ranvi easily. Ranvi toh haath uthaye zabardasti ki maafi maangne ajayega, and if Baldev insults him like the last time, then he would just go crying back to his mommy, tattling on Baldev, but Baldev should not forgive Ranvi, even if his wife, Veera begs him to do it.

You should forgive ppl only when they have truly understood their mistake, but Ranvi aur uss ke beeji aur chaiji kabhi nahi sudhrenge.😵 Kal ka aya hu inspector is more trustworthy for them than the boy they have seen grow up in front of their eyes.

So easily they forget that Baldev saved Ranvi's life in Mumabi. If no one else, then at least the person to whom you owe your life deserves the benefit of the doubt. But it's so simple for all of them to write off Baldev as a murderer.😳

I mostly hate RV coz of the horrible acting, since he is the villain and is supposed to do all those hateful things but when the lead character is made to act so brainless and because of it he goes around destroying ppl's lives, than he is a 1000 times more hateful than the villain.🥱

P.S. My blood started boiling when Ranvi repeated RV's exact words about there not being even a kharoch on Baldev. It's like he doesn't even process what is being said by RV, he just accepts everything that is being said just like a little kid.  Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago
dimaagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ST0207

Ya .. He actually thought he is sleepinf face udhar karke 😳 😵

And now that u have seen a pic.. Samajh jao kaisa torture kiya hai on Baldev 😵

😵

Satak gaya hai mera 😵