Bommalattam Updates & Discussions - Page 7

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by nithyamkv

Congrats Meena on becoming a goldie..  🥳

oh Thanks Nithya... I just noticed after seeing ur post... 

I remember once upon a time, being so active in IF in many sections with my old userid..  It was all fun n IF was my fav hangout... Got good friends.. n had many hilarious threads.. I miss all those in IF now.. hope we are able to get that back sometime..

I completely lost that id n started with a new id... 
Malathy has tattooed her n Rajesh name below her left shoulders.. 
Some issue around that for the past two days... Some girl (i dnt know who she is) after talking to Malathy n trying to convince her in vain, starts to convince her parents abt getting her married to Rajesh itself...

Some lighter moments in n around Kathir's film shooting,..
Malar (Ram's wife) is the one who tries to convince malathy later end up convincing her parents.. 

Bhararthy is called and updated about the pachai matter.. Bhararthy veeravesama leaves the house to talk to her inlaws abt Rajesh n Malathy marriage.. Her brother tries to stop saying she will ruin her life, but she is already headed.. Bro brings a old lady to remove the tattoo.. then the truth is revealed that it is sketch art(Malathy's kaivannam to emathufy all) n not real tattoo.. Before Barathy could open the marriage matter to Chids, bro calls n updates her about false tattoo.. Bhararthy samalichufies her FIL n escape..

Ram veetla, his dad n his sister sudden arrival (Sis name also starts with 'Ma' forgot) n staying there for 4 days. Malar updates Ram about Malathy false tattoo..

Next day, shooting spot some ligter moments.. intro of chids n badri to Ram dad n sis n vice versa.. (Ram's sis is overacting as goody goody... konjam korachuko ma, looks artifical a iruku... The voice of this girl is same as Malathy.. ) Chids invites Ram dad n sis to his home for lunch..

Ram n co arrive @ Chid's big house.. Lunch over.. Every1 likes Ram's sis.. Sivagami kisses her n feels so happy..

Later, Chids family discuss abt the girl and bringing her next SIL for the house.. Rajesh ku than.. Rajesh is ok for anything that is good for the family.. Chids proud of Rajesh..

Chids meets Kadhir and expresses their wishes...

Micham innum pakala..
Kathir is ok with the proposal..
Ram and Malar are called home and proposal abt Rajesh - Mallika (Ram's sis) marriage.. Malar at first expresses that they dnt want to do it as nandri kadan but after Chids clears that thye like Mallika, Malar is ok. Ram too..

Bharathy comes to her parents home n updates her mom abt Rajesh marriage n indirectly informs Malathy also. Malathy comes out and challenges B that she will marry Rajesh. B asks how come she talk like this. Malathy abuses her sis abt her love Kathir and kazhitu vittu fying him n marrying Santhosh for money.. B is heart broken...

Cha enna thangachiyo...

Ram n Malar update Ram's father abt the proposal. Mallika starts to dream.. Ram's father is skeptical abt Rajesh character, as they have come down n proposed this... malar certifies Rajesh...

Idshu ellarkume vara usual thoughts dhan,.. yen pa nallavanga panakarangala iruka koodadha.. ila, panakaranga yaarume nallavanga ilaya... ennavo ponga...
Malathy started her work to spoil Rajesh Mallika wedding n get Rajesh.. 
She proposes Rajesh infront of Mallika...

Erichala iruku..
Malathy trying to get Rajesh...  She makes mallika and Rajesh meet... Rajesh romba vazhinjufying...
Another side, Malar's dad who is Kathir's uncle is not ok with Rajesh Mallika proposal.. So Ramu's dad also says no...
But Malar and Ramu convincing him..

Mallika is sad.. Ramu is crying.. nothing much... 

Juat Rajesh and Mallika marriage track...

Devi n kathir visits Malar's dad but devi creates some prob there also...
To myself,

Yaarume iladha kadaiku yaarukuda tea aathura ????? Kadaiya moodidalam...
Naan irukken Meenu.. Sernthu aathalam.. 
Bharathy, Santosh and Rajesh are out to Malliga's village to convince her dad by madakking her mom..

Loosu chithi tells all this plan to Malathy..