Tamil Other Serials

India-Forums

Tamil Other Serials
Tamil Other Serials

Bommalattam Updates & Discussions (Page 18)

nithya.. Channel Moderator
nithya..
nithya..

Posted: 17 October 2016 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
malathy manages to free herself and informs chids about Rajesh's shooting plan fuelled by Sivagami.. 
at the nick of shooting moment.. chids, Badri, santosh and bharathy arrive and stop.. nats is shocked to see that it was Rajesh.. 

goshti back home.. Chids scolds Sivagami and Rajesh.. Sivagami in anger blurts about B falling at auditor, naidu  feet... Santosh in kolaveri.. Chids and bharathy manage to stop them.. 

nithya.. Channel Moderator
nithya..
nithya..

Posted: 18 October 2016 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Chid's home .. the lawyer handling malaisami complaint case comes and says we will win the case for sure provided the police Ins, who got Rajesh- malathy married, talks in our favour.. Malathy is shaken..

Malathy threatens chids with B-K love story hidden from Santosh devi and swindles 5 lakhs cash.. She tries to bribe the lady ins to talk in her favour.. Ins refuses and chases Malathy.. Ins promptly updates Bharathy about the same.. 

Edited by nithya.. - 18 October 2016 at 8:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durga

-sevenstreaks- IF-Stunnerz
-sevenstreaks-
-sevenstreaks-

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 21 October 2016 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Is this show ending tomo ? :S
ramyvijay IF-Sizzlerz
ramyvijay
ramyvijay

Posted: 21 October 2016 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I guess so.. mostly it would end and there might be time change of other serials..

I think no more track pending now.. with truth revealed to both Santhosh and Devi in an acceptable way by Natraj.. with him surrendered for Murugesan's murder case..

now the gunshot from Malathi towards Rajesh, Bharathi, I thinks she shoots herself and ends her life as she realised nothing gonna happen on her favour..

so serial might end with Rajesh - Malliga marriage..

nithya..

-sevenstreaks-
-sevenstreaks-

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 21 October 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramyvijay

I guess so.. mostly it would end and there might be time change of other serials..

I think no more track pending now.. with truth revealed to both Santhosh and Devi in an acceptable way by Natraj.. with him surrendered for Murugesan's murder case..

now the gunshot from Malathi towards Rajesh, Bharathi, I thinks she shoots herself and ends her life as she realised nothing gonna happen on her favour..

so serial might end with Rajesh - Malliga marriage..
may be ...If so I m looking forward to its end ... Big smile ...This serial was good till they handed d strings of puppets to Malathy Ouch LOL
-sevenstreaks-
-sevenstreaks-

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 22 October 2016 at 12:39am | IP Logged
U was right Ramy :) Malathy shot herself ...however daily soap tortures us...its ending makes us bit sad I guess...todays episode 2nd part was so good to watch :) Attam Niraivu ...LOL

ramyvijay

-sevenstreaks-
-sevenstreaks-

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 22 October 2016 at 2:27am | IP Logged
I used to say Director loves Malathy
..today I m 100% sure either Director or Creative head loves Malathy whole heartedly... Wat a tribute to villi in last episode by showing old scenes and all ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nithya..ramyvijay

ramyvijay IF-Sizzlerz
ramyvijay
ramyvijay

Posted: 22 October 2016 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sevenstreaks-

I used to say Director loves Malathy
..today I m 100% sure either Director or Creative head loves Malathy whole heartedly... Wat a tribute to villi in last episode by showing old scenes and all ROFL

ha ha.. true.. lolz Tongue maybe he wanted to stress the point that all she did is to get Rajesh.. kind of sympathy varanum nu try pannirukkaanga.. but her character and her actions were beyond justification levels.. so cunning, adamant.. the way she changes her tone and expression when her drama haven't worked out, next second she starts accusing everyone disrespectful..

she and her makeup.. Atleast she looks okay in some earlier episodes during college days I think.. did u notice her photo with maalai? some long shot one.. Malathy adaiyaalame andha makeup mugam dhaan.. anga kottai vittuttaangale.. so sad...

-sevenstreaks-

Go to top