Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I guess so.. mostly it would end and there might be time change of other serials..

I think no more track pending now.. with truth revealed to both Santhosh and Devi in an acceptable way by Natraj.. with him surrendered for Murugesan's murder case..

now the gunshot from Malathi towards Rajesh, Bharathi, I thinks she shoots herself and ends her life as she realised nothing gonna happen on her favour..

so serial might end with Rajesh - Malliga marriage..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramyvijay

I guess so.. mostly it would end and there might be time change of other serials..

I think no more track pending now.. with truth revealed to both Santhosh and Devi in an acceptable way by Natraj.. with him surrendered for Murugesan's murder case..

now the gunshot from Malathi towards Rajesh, Bharathi, I thinks she shoots herself and ends her life as she realised nothing gonna happen on her favour..

so serial might end with Rajesh - Malliga marriage..

may be ...If so I m looking forward to its end ... 😃 ...This serial was good till they handed d strings of puppets to Malathy 😆
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
U was right Ramy :) Malathy shot herself ...however daily soap tortures us...its ending makes us bit sad I guess...todays episode 2nd part was so good to watch :) Attam Niraivu ...😆
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
I used to say Director loves Malathy
..today I m 100% sure either Director or Creative head loves Malathy whole heartedly... Wat a tribute to villi in last episode by showing old scenes and all 🤣
ramyvijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

I used to say Director loves Malathy
..today I m 100% sure either Director or Creative head loves Malathy whole heartedly... Wat a tribute to villi in last episode by showing old scenes and all 🤣

ha ha.. true.. lolz 😛 maybe he wanted to stress the point that all she did is to get Rajesh.. kind of sympathy varanum nu try pannirukkaanga.. but her character and her actions were beyond justification levels.. so cunning, adamant.. the way she changes her tone and expression when her drama haven't worked out, next second she starts accusing everyone disrespectful..

she and her makeup.. Atleast she looks okay in some earlier episodes during college days I think.. did u notice her photo with maalai? some long shot one.. Malathy adaiyaalame andha makeup mugam dhaan.. anga kottai vittuttaangale.. so sad...
ramyvijay thumbnail
Happy Ending ofcourse 😳 Chidambaram spending time with his grandchildren and pays a visit to his brother in jail.. Natraj having conversation with his wife via phone.. all happy..

They skipped the wedding.. 😉 ended with the artists available.. Ram family missing completely

This jingchaks Naidu and Auditor never leave their guru.. follow him even in jail.. shhhabaaa..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Happy Ending ofcourse 😳 Chidambaram spending time with his grandchildren and pays a visit to his brother in jail.. Natraj having conversation with his wife via phone.. all happy..

They skipped the wedding.. 😉 ended with the artists available.. Ram family missing completely

This jingchaks Naidu and Auditor never leave their guru.. follow him even in jail.. shhhabaaa..

ya missed them ...if I m not wrong d actor playing Ram is one of d crew members...don know how they missed it...all happy moments are so nice to watch 😳 ...I cant stop 🤣 watching Rajesh Mallika scenes...they didn't show Kathir's mother also 😕 ...d ending is just proper unlike many soaps had abrupt ending
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
abrupt ending after draggginggg for so long ..