Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Bharathy gets malathy eat pongal mixed with mayakka marundhu.. gets virginity test done .. uses the report and threatens Malathy to do all household works illlatta I will show the report to all and chase you out..  
nithya_IF thumbnail
Rajesh mixes sleeping pills in malathy's milk and makes her believe that they had their first night the previous night.. Malathy nods but still doubts .. 
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: nithya..

Rajesh mixes sleeping pills in malathy's milk and makes her believe that they had their first night the previous night.. Malathy nods but still doubts ..

indha aaatathula irundhu namaku eppa vidudalai kidaikum 😡 😆
nithya_IF thumbnail
Bharathi successfully chases Nats out of that home by using Devi.. 
Nats challenges Bharathy that he will dig her past secret , chase her out of that home and he will enter that hoem and live a royal life as before.. bharathy says try your luck and walks off.. 
nithya_IF thumbnail
Bhartahy makes Malaisamy give complaint on Rajesh and Police Ins who helped Malathy that they cheated Malliga.. 
An new character introduction Lady ACP who is a loyal strict officer. bharathy meets her in person and ACP assures to help them out.. Plan is to get Malathy walk out of Rajesh's life legally but not via divorce or court.. 
nithya_IF thumbnail
Rajesh Malathy bailed and got home.. Malathy is shaken.. 
devi seeks bharathy's help to get Kathir's movie released as it is his dream and that she trusts kathir and has no issues about his past love. Bharathy agrees to talk to chids and sort it out. All are very happy that Devi has reformed for good.

bharathy and santosh doubt that the security is the black sheep who is leaking the info to Nats.. they lay a trap to catch him red-handed.. 
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Past 2 days screening of Bommalaattam movie preview show for the family..  Natrajan & Co too are there.. I feel that he would link incidents and might find out the truth..  
nithya_IF thumbnail
OMG.. another day of bomallattam movie..
3 hrs movie yevlo hrs a da pottu kolluveenga.. ðŸ˜¡
ramyvijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: nithya..

OMG.. another day of bomallattam movie..

3 hrs movie yevlo hrs a da pottu kolluveenga.. ðŸ˜¡

I thought they'll show this entire week nu..   innaikku end card pottuttaanga.. NOT for the serial but for the movie 😛
ramyvijay thumbnail
Now that if they reveal the truth now, I think Santhosh and DEvi might take it in a proper sense.  But I don't think they'll.. Natraj might find out or this Malathy's blackmailing will continue..