Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Discussion about Register marriage.. for Rajesh and Mallika...
I was thinking about this sometime back... 

Nats ku ore dhadha build up.. Rajesh coming to see Nats Two adiyals first check Rajesh and then let him meet.. Naidu + 4 adiyals around Nats.. 

Rajesh saying that the marriage will happen.. he likes Mallika..  He giving back Nats nicely.. 

Malathy meeting Rajesh's mom on the way to medical shop..  The loosu is telling the register marriage plan... Rajesh calling her.. Auditor ottu ketufies all this.. Malathy is shocked...

Barathy and Santhosh shud have told everything abt Malathy to the family.. ellarumloosu dhan..
Edited by ap.meena - 8 years ago
ap.meena thumbnail
Malathy saganum nu mudivu pannita.. thaniya ila, rajesh kooda dhan.. paalil visahm.. Calling rajesh home.. Veetla ellarum kuldeivam temple.. poi sollli she stayed back.. saami kannu kutha poraru...
Nats adiyal waiting to kidnap rajesh.. to save him from malu and malli.. Malli waiting for Rajesh call..
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rajesh in bothai see Malathi as Malliga.. Malathy uses this opportunity and sleeps with him .. ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ 🤬
ap.meena thumbnail
Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Rajesh in bothai see Malathi as Malliga.. Malathy uses this opportunity and sleeps with him .. ðŸ¤¬

Nithya ka, when Rajesh saw Malathy as Malliga, I thought the same wud happen... It was disgusting to see this and the same old maavu... I just hated it this way and hence stopped watching... no more BM... I have added some vijay tv serials to my list and hence, idhu ponna naladhu dhan...

To be frank, I was watching it only for San Media, and association as a viewer with them during uravugal serial...  now, I cannot stand this anymore... 

Adhellam Malathy kanavu nu sonna vena, I may think abt resuming... but if what happened is real, quit panadhu panadhu dhan...
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
crap  ðŸ˜¡...what kind of female is malathy ðŸ¤¢...stopped watchng ...not able to tolerate d glimpse of this show  while changing channels ðŸ˜¡
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Good bye to this soap...crap...this serial can go to hell with that disgusting malathy...yuck...looks like that director loves disgusting character more...sick...
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Isn't in this soap truth wins?now what is this...I m feeling so bad ...I shouldn't ve watched at all...feeling so bad...pls someone cheer me up 😭
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sandhya.. naan irukken pa..

Malathy Rajesh SR didn't happen.. malathy lied..

she stopped Rajehs- malliga marriage with police help and forcibly thraetened , blackmailed Rajesh and made him tie thali to her..

Bharathy guesses that nothing went wrong and gets court order for Malathy's medical test.. But it is too late..

grr... I thought Bharathy would come and stop the marriage..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Aww Nithya   ðŸ¤— ...inime intha Serial pakka koda dhunu mudivuu panitten 😡
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Watched few scenes after a long time...still Malathy ruling 😵