Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
New man in Auditor's office/veedu.
He claims to be govindan's aalu and will stay there for some days...

I think it is the plan of santhosh n bharathy. Dnt know what probs await them.

Any serial Director can make the villain turn all the plates.. So will natarajan.. If his things are out, then the serail is over... so we cannot expect some good for now I guess...
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: ap.meena

New man in Auditor's office/veedu.

He claims to be govindan's aalu and will stay there for some days...

I think it is the plan of santhosh n bharathy. Dnt know what probs await them.

Any serial Director can make the villain turn all the plates.. So will natarajan.. If his things are out, then the serail is over... so we cannot expect some good for now I guess...

@ Bold I  agree 
 and moreover serial revolves around few characters ...thats y  its a drag... atleast before  there was Ram marriage and love story ðŸ˜†, Saravanan 's love story and also they Showed Kathir, Devi more  ...  now i could see only Bharathy, Santhosh and Natrajan ðŸ˜¡...i feel like this serial is going to end soon ... atleast in one or two months ðŸ˜³...ya i left Naidu and Auditor😆 ...and Saravan as adiallu🤣 
ap.meena thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

@ Bold I  agree 
 and moreover serial revolves around few characters ...thats y  its a drag... atleast before  there was Ram marriage and love story ðŸ˜†, Saravanan 's love story and also they Showed Kathir, Devi more  ...  now i could see only Bharathy, Santhosh and Natrajan ðŸ˜¡...i feel like this serial is going to end soon ... atleast in one or two months ðŸ˜³...ya i left Naidu and Auditor😆 ...and Saravan as adiallu🤣 

Well said... Unfortunately I just started watching the serial... but its good if it is going to end... 

watching the last few episodes of a serial where all things go good and every1 turns good makes me feel good... 

It would be great if we can get to watch some serails like nimmadhi ungal choice or the same serial again... 
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Police trying by all means to trap Govindan and Nats.. 
nithya_IF thumbnail
Nats plan to kill Chids.. Assigns the job to chota kumar aka Govindan's right hand. But this chotta is a fake one.. actually a police ins.. Nats updates Govindan about the assignment.. Govindan is stunned coz original chotta is with him. He doesn't reveal the truth to Nats but decides to nab the false guy.. 
ap.meena thumbnail
Govindan will be coming to chennai to check wats happening.
Police track nats call to govindan from the dept provided sim.

Bharathy and santhosh are worried and update Naidu on govindan's planned arrival. I think they need not do this...

Chidambaram is worried and tells every in dining table that nat has to take care of everyhting after him... Nat puts up a fake senti drama.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Naidu escapes and updates auditor all matters. But auditor in bodhai unable to understand anything. Fake chotta aka special Ins nabs Naidu. Govindan & Co arrive and attack fake chotta. Fake chotta revealshis real identity and points a gun on Govindan..
ap.meena thumbnail
I dont think this is going to end.. 
ap.meena thumbnail
Missed today's episode...  can someone give a quick update?
nithya_IF thumbnail
Auditor, Naidu, Govindan and co arrested and given dharma adi at the station.

Fake chotta aka Ins Murugan is all set to trap Nats by night. Bharathy and Santosh request the police to arrest Nats a little late and help them in making Chids & co understand that Nats is a pakka criminal who wanted to kill Chids.