Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Why wasn't Chameli sent to jail? (Page 3)

rosy94 Senior Member
rosy94
rosy94

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by rosy94

Initialy, when Meethi told about Nandini that nandini did all the fire drama to stay in house, Akash asked Meethi not to call the police as it is a family matter! But when Malvika was proven to be person behind putting fire in Ekadish's room, Akash insisted on punishing Malvika severely. He asked police to give a strict punishment to malvika. Now  when Chameli is proven to person behind the crime for which malvka is in jail, why didnt Akash call police?
And how could Akash so easily bail out Chameli when she was in jail for someone's murder?? 
Initially Meethi also insisted so much on calling poilce for nandini. Now suddenly they just casually ask Chameli to leave the house!!ConfusedConfused

why shud she be sent 2 jail?? she saved ekdsh. while malvika was sent 2 jail 4 trying 2 harm ekdsh while nandini didn't want 2 harm. so wat charge will they put on her. and just a kid said this no cop will act like this.
Why was Malvika sent to jail? because it was proved that she put Ekdish's room on fire! Isnt it? But the fact is Chamli put Ekadish's room on fire. So actually Malvika was innocent here. She is in jail for a crime which Nandini commited. And putting someone's room on fire deliberately is also a crime!! (Its a crime that is why Malvika is in jail)

and chameli was bailed out bcoz she tried 2 murder a prsn 4 self -defense & her daughter & moreoevr that prsn is not dea.

That guy whom Chameli attacked died on the spot!! And my point is she killed someone, it was a crime.
Didnt Ichcha killed Avinash for self defence?? Why was she in jail for 18 year????

and wen aksh who did 3 murders can roam freely then why not nandini who didn't murder or attempt the murder??

As for Akash!! CVs very easily showed that the crimes (murders) were commited by Nirbhay! And his crime of faking to be someone else and and making a joke of marriage! It was Meethi's decision. She saw that he loves her and he is genuinely a good guy so she moved on.
She initially put him in jail when she didnt trust him but Rathore bailed him out.
But it was clearly shown that Akash didnt murder anyone! 

My point was that Malvika is in jail for the crime which Nandini commited!! I support u in many points but I dont get it how is Chameli not a criminal when she herself killed a guy who died on the spot. Who put the house on fire deliberately! She did all that for drama and then saed Maiya when she saw Akash coming but that doesnt clear her bad deeds.
I have just one point her. Akash has been a guy who was really bad, with whom no girl would like to stay but he did change into a completely different guy. He genuinely cares for Meethi, loves her! If he didnt love Meethi, he wouldnt have married a paralysed meethi and took care of her pamper her. Make her walk! If he didnt love Meethi, he wouldnt have gone to brothel and saved her. The whole world was against Meethi and talking about her that she was in brothel for two days,but he stood against the world for her! He was so desperate o have a kid. He couldnt live his childhood because of all the revenge thing and he wanted to live his childhod through his and Meeth's child. But when he got to know Meethi cant be mom, he made his mind that he would forget his dream of living his childhood through his and Meethi's child. He went to Pakistan to save Meethi and get her back. Now also, When Meethi attacked him under the balck magic's influence and she was so guilty for it when she came to her sences. Akash was there with her and made her understand that it wasnt her fault!
If Akash was wrong in past, that doenst make Nandini right for what she is doing!!!!Confused 
Tomorrow if Chameli too reforms and and become good! I would support her. Every one has the right to improve himself or herself and move on in life!! learn from his/her past and become a better human with each passing day!
rosy i m not saying malvika is not innocent.
That is what even I am saying!!Wink

shes innocent but cops didn't arrest her just 2 put room on fire.she was sent 2 jail in suspicion of harming ekdsh.
while they can't prove that nandini wanted 2 harm ekdsh.

Even if she didnt wan to kill Ekadish, that doesnt lessen her crime!! What she did was liife threateting for Ekadish! And she did all that for her selfish reason! Just to stay in the house she risked Ekadish's life! And she had no intrest in saving Ekadish! It was after she saw Akash coming she jumped into Ekadish's room!! 
What are these police for if ther can prove that Nandini put the room on fire and Malvika is innocent here??
Is it good to put an innocent in jail?? Who had done completely nothing in the act for which she is staying in jail??

and the guy she attcaked is not dead.hes wid ratna bai. and every1 knows hes alive. that cop who put nandini in jail also knows abt it.
so nandini can't b in jail now.

Why should Nandnini "NOT" be in jail? Even if the guy is alive, didnt she attack him? Isnt there a case against Chameli??

and aksh was shown clearly murdering 3 ppl not nirbhay. its only nirbhay said that he murdered ppl 4 aksh. oderwise viwers clearly saw aksh murdering 3 ppl.
so aksh is criminal.
if he reformed then that means he shudn't b sent 2 jail 4 committing 3 murders.he was clearly shown murdering 3ppl. one in lounge,one in childhood told by shradha & one is of shradha where he  was standing wearing gloves after he pushed her off the balcony & then thanking his equally criminal sis surabhi.why was he wearing gloves if he didn't murder shradha?? nirbhay shud'd worn them.but nirbhay was not shown there not even his  shadow.

In longue. Akassh has come to give money to someone for fake passport of his. Some one comes and takes his name "Akash" instead of Vishnu. Lights are off. When lights are on , the guy is lying on the floor! Akash not there! It wasnt shown that Akas killed him. It was left fr viewrs to assume!
In shraddha's case too, Shraddha's room bell rings. She opens the door and is shocked! She is shown falling from the window.
After a while, Mukta is shown entering the place and sees people gathered around Shradha's body! And akash removes the gloves. Again its not shown Akash pushing Shradha from the window. Its for viewrs to assume that.
In childhood it was never shown he killed anyone. Shradha said he was voilent and used to get involved in fights everyday. Suddenly he left the school without telling anyone or informingg anyone!!

Then it was shown Nirbhay said he killed Shradha and that person in longue (Akash was initially ntroduced as a negative character. And obviously, they suddenly decided to change him into positive character thats why showed this scene of Nirbhay). But it was never shown that Akash killed any guy!!

Bail is not permenant release from jail. But for Nandini it looks like permenant release from the jail!! 

btw i don't agree wid u on aksh. i just can't accept him 2 b true luver or egnuine reformer nor mkta.
if 2marrow nandini reforms and she get back aksh & mkta  liek aksh got back mth & vishnu resp in their lives wud u support nandini??and she also does the same things  aksh did 4 mth or mth did  4aksh then i think she  shud b 4given & her mrg wid aksh shud b hailed a  strue luve mrg??
i m not against reforming prsn getting 2nd chance but they r not given the same reward.
if aksh & mkta'd reformed & then they got tehir happiness wid ode rprsn i wud'd 4given them & accepted that thing but not this.
bcoz they justified the psychotic behaviour & wrong & immorality in the name of luv & mrg.
they both sort of forced mth & vishnu 2  break mrg mkta by taunting & cursing mth & vishnu & then later on doing psychopanthi wid aksh an d aksh emotionally forced mth & vishnu & did psychopanthi alongwid mkta.

Akash had left Meethi after she married Vishnu! He only came back when Surbhi told him that Meethi wanted to give divorce to Vishnu and Vishnu didnt want to divorce her! (When Surbhi heard Meethi-Vishnu talks while their suhagraat) Akash clearly told that to Meethi!! Vishnu- Meethi-Akash case can no where be compared to Meethi-Akash-Nandini case! Akash loved Meethi and vise a versa. Vishnu loved Mukta! Vishnu is really a genuine guy, but the fact is niether he was happy with Meethi and nor was meethi. It was just because of Anni they were living together!
No doubt, Akash did very wrong things to get back meethi, but didnt Akash admit that to rathore? He did. He knew his bringing girls house drinking and making a scene was not good! He clearly told Rathore "I have done everything right or wrong possible to get back Meethi". Did Akash tried to kill Vishnu to get back Meethi? Did he did black magic on Vishnu to make him look mentally unstable i front of Meethi?? NO!!
Whereas in case of Meethi-Akash-Nandini, Meethi Akash love each other! They are happy with each other! Why is Nandini coming in between a happily married couple who love each other immensly? Why is she trying to klll Meethi? For Akash?? Plz no!! she herself doesnt know what she wants in life!! She is simply ruining the life of that lady who gave her a new respectable life!!!! 

so here i don't agree wid u.
i m not supporting chameli but the logic which r given 4 aksh defense cna b applied 2 nandini's defense also.

No. Actually Nandini and Akash are two different characters!! Akash also used wrong means to get back Meethi and to make Meethi-Vishnu realize that their morals are only ruining 4 lives! He never planned anything like killing Vishnu so that he reunittes with Meethi or doing black magic and all on Vishnu!! He just tried to make Meethi jelous. Because he knew Meethi loved him! And looking at Akash's condition, even meethi was shattered!!
As for Akash's love for Meethi! How ever bad he has been in past! But after he started loving Meethi, he has become a good man. He has many times shown how much he loves Meethi! He has been loyal to Meethi!! Many times he has saved meethi risking his own life. Like on Diwali when Meethi is in fire, he immedietely jumps into fire to save Meethi without realizing that the fire had become so dangerous and harmful! Then there were many instances when he stood against the whole world for Meethi! Agaisnt his Mother for meethi!! Against his family for Meethi!! As for nandini I still find her shameless!!!!!I know you support her for whatever she is doing! But the fact is that lady is trying to kill Meethi (the one who gave not only her a new home but saved her daughter , and gave them both a new respectful life). Sorry! I cant find her acts justified in any way! If Akash has moved on in his life and forgotten her so she will kill Meethi???Dead

and we will never agree on aksh.so lets agree 2 disagree.

Hehe. Ya!!!! Everyone has his/her own POV!!WinkWink
Actually this topic i didnt make for Akash! It was made for Nandini mainly! And a simple question why didnt she go to jail when Malvika had gone to jail!!Wink

rosy94 Senior Member
rosy94
rosy94

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Sud-

@tiny 15 
Maybe not .
But I am trying to say that Akash is much better than nandini !! No need for comparison between them ..
And as u said, it's better we agree to disagree on Akash's part ROFL  
no way aksh is nowhere better than nandini.
he also did sam ething  during his 2nd chance. he broke meeshu mrg & did psychopanthi 2 break it.
that was not genuine reformed prsn. if thats the case then he wud'd left both meehsu 2 work on their mrg.

Is not Nandini gven a second chance? A new life? A new home? A new respectful identity? A new family? Such a sweet friend like Meethi? What did she do? Tried to kill Meethi? Tried to do black magic on meethi? How is that justified?? 
Again! Akash did give time to Meeshu! He just left them after marriage! It was after surbhi informed Akash that Meethi was unhappy with the marriage and after Rathore told him that Vishnu loved Mukta and NOT Meethi that he returned back in the home! If Meethi-Vishu marriage had to work then no "Akash" would have been problem to them!! 

and 4 me all 3 aksh. mkta & nandini r wrong doers & equal.
aksh & nandini r tho bit better than mkta as they atleast don't curse or taunt oders wen in trouble & then start showing care & concern 2 the same prsns wen trouble is not there.
i think among all 3 mkta is worst while aksh & nandini r equally bad.
the prsn whom can mkta hav competition is yuvi.

To be frank, Mukta i also didnt like much!(My POV and I too have my reasons on not liking MuktaWink)
As for nandini! Please! She is simply SHAMELESS and DISGUSTING i would say!!!! For obvious resons like being so proud to be a pros and thinking that women body is made to show off and lure men and have physical realtionships. She is so proud of breaking homes! She hesrself doesnt know who she is what she wants!! One second she says something, the next second she turns 360 degree. She tries to kill the lady who saved her daughter and gave her a new life.
She is a thankless woman who thinks Meethi is no where in front of her. If Meethi can use her body to lure Akash then she can be even better in that.
Nandini's definition of love disgusts me big time! Dead And if tht was not enough she has stoop so low to use her own daughter to kill someone!!!! OuchDead I dnt find any reason any single reason to support her.
I supported Nandini when she was right. I always wanted her to get another chance. And she even got another chance. But what she did with her second chance we all know. Planning to kill Meethi!! 
Even I would support ambika as what happened wth her was wrong! But what happened to Nandini was her own selfishness! And even after that she got second chance but what happened after that we all know...

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:13am | IP Logged
@rosy watever u say but aksh committed murders & he was clearly shown. that prsn who died in lounge  did n't drop dead just like that. aksh did kil him & thatswhy they showed  ligts off.
and nor shradha drop dead by sum1else.. aksh did murder her. u can't deny that. why wa she wearing gloves if not murdered her?? that was shown 2 tell the viewers that aksh is  murderer.

and abt vishnu mth mrg that was not wrong. but mkat & aksh were wrong. vishnu's morals were not wrong.they were not ruining any1's happiness.
and how can u say mth & vishnu wudn't'd been happy 4 rest of their lives? their mrg has been done & only 15-20 days had passed. who'd given the rite 2 mkat & aksh 2 tell them if they r wrong or rite??it was on mth & vishnu 2 work on. it was not they wud'd been unhappy 4 long
plz atleast don't justify mkat & aksh's immorality . they were wrong.

so u want 2 say that if sum1 gets mrd like mth-vishnu got mrd then & they mite b not happy for 15-20 days after that mrg so their exes hav got the rite 2 break that mrg & their acts shud b hailed??plz i never expected such illogical reason from u. i always admired ur posts even if sumtimes  disagreed but 2day u disappointed me epsly on mth-vishnu-aksh triangle.i can't justify & glorify immorality watever reasons r there. i will only justify such things if oder spouse is criminal, abuser, cheater or obssesive oderwise vishnu & mth mrg breaking is worst.
then why did aksh cum back.?? he shud'd given them more time. sumtimes ppl  take longer time weeks & months. and mth-vishnu had been mrd only 4 few days. do u think ppl can move on & work on their mrgs widin 15-20 days??watever surabhi told him he shud'd left them on their own.

now u r justifying wrong & also glorifying it.

and abt nandini -aksh -mth case . its almost same.the only diff is that aksh doesn't luv nandini.
in mth-vshnu case both luved sum1 else but got mrd 2 each oder but they didn't hate each oder but they also never wanted 2 go back 2 their exes willingly or unwillingly. so mkta & aksh were/r wrong by any std of society, morals.
btw i m not supporting nandini but ic na't support aksh & mkta also.4 me all these 3 r wrong & will b wrong & shud b punished legally & socially & karmically.

Edited by tiny15 - 31 December 2014 at 5:15am
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Sud-

@tiny 15 
Maybe not .
But I am trying to say that Akash is much better than nandini !! No need for comparison between them ..
And as u said, it's better we agree to disagree on Akash's part ROFL  
no way aksh is nowhere better than nandini.
he also did sam ething  during his 2nd chance. he broke meeshu mrg & did psychopanthi 2 break it.
that was not genuine reformed prsn. if thats the case then he wud'd left both meehsu 2 work on their mrg.

Is not Nandini gven a second chance? A new life? A new home? A new respectful identity? A new family? Such a sweet friend like Meethi? What did she do? Tried to kill Meethi? Tried to do black magic on meethi? How is that justified?? 
Again! Akash did give time to Meeshu! He just left them after marriage! It was after surbhi informed Akash that Meethi was unhappy with the marriage and after Rathore told him that Vishnu loved Mukta and NOT Meethi that he returned back in the home! If Meethi-Vishu marriage had to work then no "Akash" would have been problem to them!! 

and 4 me all 3 aksh. mkta & nandini r wrong doers & equal.
aksh & nandini r tho bit better than mkta as they atleast don't curse or taunt oders wen in trouble & then start showing care & concern 2 the same prsns wen trouble is not there.
i think among all 3 mkta is worst while aksh & nandini r equally bad.
the prsn whom can mkta hav competition is yuvi.

To be frank, Mukta i also didnt like much!(My POV and I too have my reasons on not liking MuktaWink)
As for nandini! Please! She is simply SHAMELESS and DISGUSTING i would say!!!! For obvious resons like being so proud to be a pros and thinking that women body is made to show off and lure men and have physical realtionships. She is so proud of breaking homes! She hesrself doesnt know who she is what she wants!! One second she says something, the next second she turns 360 degree. She tries to kill the lady who saved her daughter and gave her a new life.
She is a thankless woman who thinks Meethi is no where in front of her. If Meethi can use her body to lure Akash then she can be even better in that.
Nandini's definition of love disgusts me big time! Dead And if tht was not enough she has stoop so low to use her own daughter to kill someone!!!! OuchDead I dnt find any reason any single reason to support her.
I supported Nandini when she was right. I always wanted her to get another chance. And she even got another chance. But what she did with her second chance we all know. Planning to kill Meethi!! 
Even I would support ambika as what happened wth her was wrong! But what happened to Nandini was her own selfishness! And even after that she got second chance but what happened after that we all know...

btw i've one quesn do u think 15-20 days  r  enough 2 move on & work on ur mrg if u luved sum1 else??
whether meeshu had successful mrg or not who gave aksh & mkta the rite 2 think by this time they shud'd moved on & if they r not then we shud go & break their mrg??
if meeshu'd broken their mrg on their own like on the basis of incompatibility & then got back 2 their exes then it wudn't'd been wrong.
but aksh & mkta didn't give them enough time.
i'd seen many ppl in such mrgs & they  did take long time  2 work on & move on but ultimately did & r happy also. so why not wid meeshu mrg??
mkta & aksh were/r  wrong.and its universally accepted fact that mkat & aksh were/r wrong.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

parnifan01

rosy94 Senior Member
rosy94
rosy94

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:49am | IP Logged
@tiny15 I was never a fan of Akash and niether of Nandini! I clearly said what akahs did was wrong. And What nandini is doing is also wrong! I just supported him when he was right. I opposed him when he hid his past from Meethi, when he brought those ladies and did that drama and created that scene all drunk.
But I fing Nandini also disgusting! And even more disgusting!!
Same thing I felt when you supported nandni for what she is doing wat u are feeling after reading my posts.
I know you love Meethi-Vishnu but you never supported them when they were wrong. Now you are giving reasons to prove that nandini is not wrong!!
I in thus show only love Meethi! Thats it! She may be dumb at times. but she has a golden heart. And in real life i would love to have frnd like Meethi who stays by my side in all times. Thats why i love Meehi.
As for Akash! He is not my fav but I supported him when he was right and criticiced him when he was wrong! f you remember I bashed him many times. May it be his desperation for his own chlld or during Nandini's entry! But If you ask me if he loves Meethi. Yes he does. He truely loves her!!
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:21am | IP Logged

@tiny15 I was never a fan of Akash and niether of Nandini! I clearly said what akahs did was wrong. And What nandini is doing is also wrong! I just supported him when he was right. I opposed him when he hid his past from Meethi, when he brought those ladies and did that drama and created that scene all drunk.
But I fing Nandini also disgusting! And even more disgusting!!
Same thing I felt when you supported nandni for what she is doing wat u are feeling after reading my posts.
I know you love Meethi-Vishnu but you never supported them when they were wrong. Now you are giving reasons to prove that nandini is not wrong!!
I in thus show only love Meethi! Thats it! She may be dumb at times. but she has a golden heart. And in real life i would love to have frnd like Meethi who stays by my side in all times. Thats why i love Meehi.
As for Akash! He is not my fav but I supported him when he was right and criticiced him when he was wrong! f you remember I bashed him many times. May it be his desperation for his own chlld or during Nandini's entry! But If you ask me if he loves Meethi. Yes he does. He truely loves her!!
i m not saying nandini is rite. she can't b rite.
but i m saying if nandini is wrong then aksh was/is also wrong so is mkta who r now preaching morals 2 oders saying u don't've rite 2 break mrgs etc. etc.
i always luved/ luvs mth-vishnu a s ckts & pair bocz  they were/ r compatible ckts . i like mth & vishnu individually but i never supported them wen they were wrong.i'd so many times bashed both mth & vishnu 4 their stupidity & spineless nature. i can't bash them like mkta & aksh as both mth-vishnu r not psychos. they mite b stupid & dumbo & spineless & accepted back their psycho exes  but atleast they r genuine ppl & never tried or tries 2 harm oders intentionally which mkta aksh & nandini r capable.
in nandini's case i"ll say aksh is getting wat he did during mth-vishnu mrd life.

u r misunderstanding me that i m saying nandini is not wrong. i m not supporting her nor i m saying shes rite.
i m saying if aksh was/is rite wat he did so acc. 2 this logic nandini is also rite. shes also doing psychopanthi  2 get aksh back in he rlife.
but if shes worng then aksh was/is also wrong.
and if aksh's luv was/is true then so is nandini's.bcoz i think once aksh & nandini will get mrd then nandini will also never leave aksh . earlier 2 wen she left 2 bcum actress she said that wen she"ll b famous she will cum back 2 him 2 marry him. it means atleast shes genuine in her luv (acc. 2 aksh logic)bcoz aksh also did many things  4 mth after doing psychopanthi & getting mrd 2 mth.
 i only wish that mth-vishnu got remrd & mkta & aksh shud b out of meethi-vishnu lives permanently so that msg shud b given that if u do psychopanthi & cheap acts 2 get abck ur so-called luv then it won't b permanent.

parnifan01

parnifan01 Senior Member
parnifan01
parnifan01

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:33am | IP Logged
@rosy actually akash has committed crimes it was clearly shown like killing shraddha and his face was revealed also after killing her  !! and remember shraddha and mkta conversation she said  that when akash was her brother's classmate he had beaten up 2 students!! and he suddenly left!! i clearly remember what she had told so it means he had committed crime!!  and i am wondering from past 1 yr why akash was not sent to jail for those crimes?? and what u said abiut meethi sending akash to jail it was not for murdering shraddha it was for misbehaving with meethi!! or doing nautankis!! thats what dolly is trying to say!! if nandini is wrong then akash was also wrong when he was in nandini's placeSmile i am telling u the fact it is not about supporting anyone or any characterSmile 

Edited by parnifan01 - 31 December 2014 at 6:34am

tiny15

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Okay, so setting rooms on fire is not wrong now. Wacko

Go to top