Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Treason_Damon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@tiny15 I was never a fan of Akash and niether of Nandini! I clearly said what akahs did was wrong. And What nandini is doing is also wrong! I just supported him when he was right. I opposed him when he hid his past from Meethi, when he brought those ladies and did that drama and created that scene all drunk.
But I fing Nandini also disgusting! And even more disgusting!!
Same thing I felt when you supported nandni for what she is doing wat u are feeling after reading my posts.
I know you love Meethi-Vishnu but you never supported them when they were wrong. Now you are giving reasons to prove that nandini is not wrong!!
I in thus show only love Meethi! Thats it! She may be dumb at times. but she has a golden heart. And in real life i would love to have frnd like Meethi who stays by my side in all times. Thats why i love Meehi.
As for Akash! He is not my fav but I supported him when he was right and criticiced him when he was wrong! f you remember I bashed him many times. May it be his desperation for his own chlld or during Nandini's entry! But If you ask me if he loves Meethi. Yes he does. He truely loves her!!
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rosy94

@tiny15 I was never a fan of Akash and niether of Nandini! I clearly said what akahs did was wrong. And What nandini is doing is also wrong! I just supported him when he was right. I opposed him when he hid his past from Meethi, when he brought those ladies and did that drama and created that scene all drunk.

But I fing Nandini also disgusting! And even more disgusting!!
Same thing I felt when you supported nandni for what she is doing wat u are feeling after reading my posts.
I know you love Meethi-Vishnu but you never supported them when they were wrong. Now you are giving reasons to prove that nandini is not wrong!!
I in thus show only love Meethi! Thats it! She may be dumb at times. but she has a golden heart. And in real life i would love to have frnd like Meethi who stays by my side in all times. Thats why i love Meehi.
As for Akash! He is not my fav but I supported him when he was right and criticiced him when he was wrong! f you remember I bashed him many times. May it be his desperation for his own chlld or during Nandini's entry! But If you ask me if he loves Meethi. Yes he does. He truely loves her!!

i m not saying nandini is rite. she can't b rite.
but i m saying if nandini is wrong then aksh was/is also wrong so is mkta who r now preaching morals 2 oders saying u don't've rite 2 break mrgs etc. etc.
i always luved/ luvs mth-vishnu a s ckts & pair bocz  they were/ r compatible ckts . i like mth & vishnu individually but i never supported them wen they were wrong.i'd so many times bashed both mth & vishnu 4 their stupidity & spineless nature. i can't bash them like mkta & aksh as both mth-vishnu r not psychos. they mite b stupid & dumbo & spineless & accepted back their psycho exes  but atleast they r genuine ppl & never tried or tries 2 harm oders intentionally which mkta aksh & nandini r capable.
in nandini's case i"ll say aksh is getting wat he did during mth-vishnu mrd life.

u r misunderstanding me that i m saying nandini is not wrong. i m not supporting her nor i m saying shes rite.
i m saying if aksh was/is rite wat he did so acc. 2 this logic nandini is also rite. shes also doing psychopanthi  2 get aksh back in he rlife.
but if shes worng then aksh was/is also wrong.
and if aksh's luv was/is true then so is nandini's.bcoz i think once aksh & nandini will get mrd then nandini will also never leave aksh . earlier 2 wen she left 2 bcum actress she said that wen she"ll b famous she will cum back 2 him 2 marry him. it means atleast shes genuine in her luv (acc. 2 aksh logic)bcoz aksh also did many things  4 mth after doing psychopanthi & getting mrd 2 mth.
 i only wish that mth-vishnu got remrd & mkta & aksh shud b out of meethi-vishnu lives permanently so that msg shud b given that if u do psychopanthi & cheap acts 2 get abck ur so-called luv then it won't b permanent.
ShrustiM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@rosy actually akash has committed crimes it was clearly shown like killing shraddha and his face was revealed also after killing her  !! and remember shraddha and mkta conversation she said  that when akash was her brother's classmate he had beaten up 2 students!! and he suddenly left!! i clearly remember what she had told so it means he had committed crime!!  and i am wondering from past 1 yr why akash was not sent to jail for those crimes?? and what u said abiut meethi sending akash to jail it was not for murdering shraddha it was for misbehaving with meethi!! or doing nautankis!! thats what dolly is trying to say!! if nandini is wrong then akash was also wrong when he was in nandini's place😊 i am telling u the fact it is not about supporting anyone or any character😊  Edited by parnifan01 - 9 years ago
Okay, so setting rooms on fire is not wrong now.
tiny15 thumbnail
who said setting rooms on fire is not wrong. but i m saying how will cops prove it.they will ask 4 intention. wen theres intention then cops can took her 2 jail bcoz nandini set room on fire 2 make her pts not 2 harm her & even saved ekdsh. they may give her warning & put sum fine on her but not lock her up.bcoz she"ll say she ultimately didn't mean 2 harm & also saved ekdsh. if she'dn't saved ekdsh or ekdsh had been hurt then cops wud'd took he r 2 jail under the charge harming unintentionally .
malvika was taken 2 jail 4 not setting room on fire but on doubt that she wanted 2 kill ekdsh so set room on fire . oderwise mth & aksh wud'd called cops by now.didn't mth called cops instantly??

but as usual sum ppl hav" jitani samajh hogi utna hi samajenge" .
Lol you never said about police being able to not prove anything. You said that she was not wrong. Statement tweak karne ne sach nahi badalte. 😆
tiny15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Lol you never said about police being able to not prove anything. You said that she was not wrong. Statement tweak karne ne sach nahi badalte. 😆

oh plz read the posts clearly. i never said that shes not wrong in setting rooms on fire.i only said she did set room on fire but no1 cna prove that she did it & hav intention of harming.
but if u want 2 think like that then its ur wish.
think watever u like. every1  pays 4 their deeds.
and it seems 2 me ppl either read only one line & not nxt lines or tweek the statements 
and yes u r rite statement tweek karne se sach nahi badlata.
Edited by tiny15 - 9 years ago