Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Why wasn't Chameli sent to jail? (Page 2)

rosy94 Senior Member
rosy94
rosy94

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
@tiny15 Your many posts are right! But you cant just prove Nandini's act right to prove Akash wrong!!!!
Even Akash was bashed left and right when he was negaative! Now people support him whe he does something good!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sud-

-Sud- IF-Rockerz
-Sud-
-Sud-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
@tiny15 Fine, say Akash committed crimes 
But atleast he realised his mistakes and tried his best to change himself 
The Akash today is a good guy who loves and cares for his wife 

But this nandini, after so much, she doesn't even care to change herself . She is keen on her motive but never thinking about the mistakes she is committing every minute 
She still doesn't feel to ask sorry, even while going she is trying to harm Meethi, so she deserves a punishment, right ? 

rosy94

rosy94 Senior Member
rosy94
rosy94

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sud-

@tiny15 Fine, say Akash committed crimes 
But atleast he realised his mistakes and tried his best to change himself 
The Akash today is a good guy who loves and cares for his wife 

But this nandini, after so much, she doesn't even care to change herself . She is keen on her motive but never thinking about the mistakes she is committing every minute 
She still doesn't feel to ask sorry, even while going she is trying to harm Meethi, so she deserves a punishment, right ? 

@bold So true!!! That lady even after going through so much doesnt change a bit!! She while going wants to kill Meethi!! She is proud of her prostitution bussiness and breaking other people's relationship. (She tried to kill Meethi. Is she not a criminal. Ofcourse she is)
She thinks she is a prostitude so she can use her body to lure men!!
She is surely a shameless woman!! AAtleast for me! Can't support her at all!!
Such a shamelss woman she is that when her daughter speaks the truth she comes to slap her own daughter. She is using her own daughter for killing someone!!! (She nitiallu thought she would ask Rani to give the apple to Meethi)

-Sud-

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosy94

Originally posted by tiny15

Initialy, when Meethi told about Nandini that nandini did all the fire drama to stay in house, Akash asked Meethi not to call the police as it is a family matter! But when Malvika was proven to be person behind putting fire in Ekadish's room, Akash insisted on punishing Malvika severely. He asked police to give a strict punishment to malvika. Now  when Chameli is proven to person behind the crime for which malvka is in jail, why didnt Akash call police?
And how could Akash so easily bail out Chameli when she was in jail for someone's murder?? 
Initially Meethi also insisted so much on calling poilce for nandini. Now suddenly they just casually ask Chameli to leave the house!!ConfusedConfused

why shud she be sent 2 jail?? she saved ekdsh. while malvika was sent 2 jail 4 trying 2 harm ekdsh while nandini didn't want 2 harm. so wat charge will they put on her. and just a kid said this no cop will act like this.
Why was Malvika sent to jail? because it was proved that she put Ekdish's room on fire! Isnt it? But the fact is Chamli put Ekadish's room on fire. So actually Malvika was innocent here. She is in jail for a crime which Nandini commited. And putting someone's room on fire deliberately is also a crime!! (Its a crime that is why Malvika is in jail)

and chameli was bailed out bcoz she tried 2 murder a prsn 4 self -defense & her daughter & moreoevr that prsn is not dea.

That guy whom Chameli attacked died on the spot!! And my point is she killed someone, it was a crime.
Didnt Ichcha killed Avinash for self defence?? Why was she in jail for 18 year????

and wen aksh who did 3 murders can roam freely then why not nandini who didn't murder or attempt the murder??

As for Akash!! CVs very easily showed that the crimes (murders) were commited by Nirbhay! And his crime of faking to be someone else and and making a joke of marriage! It was Meethi's decision. She saw that he loves her and he is genuinely a good guy so she moved on.
She initially put him in jail when she didnt trust him but Rathore bailed him out.
But it was clearly shown that Akash didnt murder anyone! 

My point was that Malvika is in jail for the crime which Nandini commited!! I support u in many points but I dont get it how is Chameli not a criminal when she herself killed a guy who died on the spot. Who put the house on fire deliberately! She did all that for drama and then saed Maiya when she saw Akash coming but that doesnt clear her bad deeds.
I have just one point her. Akash has been a guy who was really bad, with whom no girl would like to stay but he did change into a completely different guy. He genuinely cares for Meethi, loves her! If he didnt love Meethi, he wouldnt have married a paralysed meethi and took care of her pamper her. Make her walk! If he didnt love Meethi, he wouldnt have gone to brothel and saved her. The whole world was against Meethi and talking about her that she was in brothel for two days,but he stood against the world for her! He was so desperate o have a kid. He couldnt live his childhood because of all the revenge thing and he wanted to live his childhod through his and Meeth's child. But when he got to know Meethi cant be mom, he made his mind that he would forget his dream of living his childhood through his and Meethi's child. He went to Pakistan to save Meethi and get her back. Now also, When Meethi attacked him under the balck magic's influence and she was so guilty for it when she came to her sences. Akash was there with her and made her understand that it wasnt her fault!
If Akash was wrong in past, that doenst make Nandini right for what she is doing!!!!Confused 
Tomorrow if Chameli too reforms and and become good! I would support her. Every one has the right to improve himself or herself and move on in life!! learn from his/her past and become a better human with each passing day!
rosy i m not saying malvika is not innocent.
shes innocent but cops didn't arrest her just 2 put room on fire.she was sent 2 jail in suspicion of harming ekdsh.
while they can't prove that nandini wanted 2 harm ekdsh.
and the guy she attcaked is not dead.hes wid ratna bai. and every1 knows hes alive. that cop who put nandini in jail also knows abt it.
so nandini can't b in jail now.

and aksh was shown clearly murdering 3 ppl not nirbhay. its only nirbhay said that he murdered ppl 4 aksh. oderwise viwers clearly saw aksh murdering 3 ppl.
so aksh is criminal.
if he reformed then that means he shudn't b sent 2 jail 4 committing 3 murders.he was clearly shown murdering 3ppl. one in lounge,one in childhood told by shradha & one is of shradha where he  was standing wearing gloves after he pushed her off the balcony & then thanking his equally criminal sis surabhi.why was he wearing gloves if he didn't murder shradha?? nirbhay shud'd worn them.but nirbhay was not shown there not even his  shadow.

btw i don't agree wid u on aksh. i just can't accept him 2 b true luver or egnuine reformer nor mkta.
if 2marrow nandini reforms and she get back aksh & mkta  liek aksh got back mth & vishnu resp in their lives wud u support nandini??and she also does the same things  aksh did 4 mth or mth did  4aksh then i think she  shud b 4given & her mrg wid aksh shud b hailed a  strue luve mrg??
i m not against reforming prsn getting 2nd chance but they r not given the same reward.
if aksh & mkta'd reformed & then they got tehir happiness wid ode rprsn i wud'd 4given them & accepted that thing but not this.
bcoz they justified the psychotic behaviour & wrong & immorality in the name of luv & mrg.
they both sort of forced mth & vishnu 2  break mrg mkta by taunting & cursing mth & vishnu & then later on doing psychopanthi wid aksh an d aksh emotionally forced mth & vishnu & did psychopanthi alongwid mkta.
so here i don't agree wid u.
i m not supporting chameli but the logic which r given 4 aksh defense cna b applied 2 nandini's defense also.

and we will never agree on aksh.so lets agree 2 disagree.
niiii IF-Dazzler
niiii
niiii

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Agree wid u...

In uttaran always innocent & gud ppl go to jail.
Eg- Ichcha,Veer,Meethi..
But evil ppl like Nandini,Satya & sanchi ( during veecha times ) & many r out

Edited by niiii - 31 December 2014 at 4:06am
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:06am | IP Logged

@tiny15 Your many posts are right! But you cant just prove Nandini's act right to prove Akash wrong!!!!
Even Akash was bashed left and right when he was negaative! Now people support him whe he does something good!
rosy i m not supporting nandini.
i m just saying 1st give punishment 2 aksh who clearly committed murders then go 4 nandini who atleast still hadn't committed murder. if nandini is criminal then so si aksh.
why there 2  double stds 4 2 ppl wen both committed the crimes in same situtn.
aksh also cold blooded murdered 3 ppl & its shown clearly. we r not fools who believe on 1-liner by nirbhay.so is nandini trying 2 do the same thing. mkat is also same .she deliberately sent a 9-yr old gal 2 prostitution.
i can't accept such ppl's reformness even if they turn out 2 b saint if r not punished properly.
if Rg has even a bit of shame left in he r she"ll show mkat & aksh getting legal punishment.

no1 supports aksh if u see the trps.its only few ppl like u & sum doer fans who support aksh.if aksh hadn't done that psychopanthi 4 breaking mth-vishnu mrg & accepetd his crimes of murdering 3 ppl & went 2 jail & then mrd sum1else & given he r all happiness i wud'd accepted & 4given him. same  goes 4 mkta.
if old members of veecha time cum i can bet except 2-3 no1 will support aksh even now.and mkat will b bashed like taps was being bashed.

4 me  aksh & mkat & nadini r wrong doers who r 2 b punished legally, karmically & socially also.

@sud u mean 2 say that if sum1 committed 3 murders but cudn't b caught & then he'she reforms he shudn't b tried 4 committing 3 murders.
it means w e shud also let go free all terrorists & criminlas if they reform.
wow kya logic hai??
-Sud- IF-Rockerz
-Sud-
-Sud-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:33am | IP Logged
@tiny 15 
Maybe not .
But I am trying to say that Akash is much better than nandini !! No need for comparison between them ..
And as u said, it's better we agree to disagree on Akash's part ROFL  
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sud-

@tiny 15 
Maybe not .
But I am trying to say that Akash is much better than nandini !! No need for comparison between them ..
And as u said, it's better we agree to disagree on Akash's part ROFL  
no way aksh is nowhere better than nandini.
he also did sam ething  during his 2nd chance. he broke meeshu mrg & did psychopanthi 2 break it.
that was not genuine reformed prsn. if thats the case then he wud'd left both meehsu 2 work on their mrg.

and 4 me all 3 aksh. mkta & nandini r wrong doers & equal.
aksh & nandini r tho bit better than mkta as they atleast don't curse or taunt oders wen in trouble & then start showing care & concern 2 the same prsns wen trouble is not there.
i think among all 3 mkta is worst while aksh & nandini r equally bad.
the prsn whom can mkta hav competition is yuvi.

Go to top