TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
wat alvira questioned? 
yaar kya batein kar rahe ho...
someone wants to question zaki...
someone alvira...
kuch bhi..
dont you know...
sahir is the only one who is wrong on this whole god damn show...
he is the only one to be questioned..
the only one to be blamed..
and the only one to be punished.
😳
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
sahir is the reincarnation of satan himself 
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: --Ari--

wat alvira questioned? 

someone alvira...
kuch bhi..
dont you know...
😳

Then let's kidnap him as a punishment 
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Then let's kidnap him as a punishment 

I am in β˜ΊοΈ
she must question Alvira, only in that way she can know the entire truth and how sahir actually isnt as cruel as he has painted himself to be.. Moreover, i will be apalled that she will still work in saiyyara and stay in this house ? .. so knowing how arzoo is, it wont be shocking that she doesnt ask alvira anything and plays house house with zaki.. 
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Soaps1

@Ronatin frankly from start till now she has been fiery with Sahir only ... in front of everyone else she has always acted like bhegi billi and a cry baby ... only infront of sahir she acted like a tigress lol so i don't know when was arzoo ever strong that people keep referring too ... as far as i remember she was always impulsive and immature, not strong and confident! 

@suvika i so agree they need to start undoing the mystery now ... atleast some insight into his past ... even if not to arzoo but to viewers atleast 

yes. They are welcome to keep Arzoo in the dark.  She has Zaki to protect her.πŸ˜† But we need to know. 
MarathiMulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Would or Should Arzoo question Alvira. No. She should not. 
Ignoring Alvira completely, focusing all her thoughts and energy on getting out of that toxic place, getting away from SAC's immediate vicinity should be the only thing Arzoo should concentrate on right now. Swallow your pride if you have to, go and deposit  the womenfolk at Sarfaraz's house (don't they all have retained his last name still?)  as they are all his rightful responsibility and then go call Linda or Joe for shelter  with them for at least a week or so.  
Arzoo must continue working at Saiyaraa as she is bound by the contract. I beg of you Arzoo. For now keep SAC's injustices buried deep down in your heart, get a bearing for yourself and then go looking for answers if you have to. Let Nausheen deal with Alvira if it comes to that but you must realize that the woman who can go to such extent to hide the truth from you, will never claim responsibility of beguiling you. It just ain't worth it. 
However I don't expect any of this happening with Arzoo at all. πŸ˜•
Originally posted by: --Ari--

wat alvira questioned? 

someone alvira...
kuch bhi..
dont you know...
😳

and exactly, why question alvira and zaki, sahir must be responsible for their actions too, sahir should be responsible and blamed for kurti apa's tabeez nonsense also, and obviously sahir will be blamed for the can and rape incident too.. this show is so predictable in a sense that we all know ke kuch bhi hojaye, Sahir will be blamed and accused.. 
resistor thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Soaps@ Arzoo was shown very fiery whenever Sarafraz and Fara are concerned. She used to answer rude and shut them up, which made it look like she would be bold whenever needed. But no it wasn't the way cvs portrayed her later on.