Humsafars
Humsafars

SaAz: Did you hear my heart break?

TeriGalliyan. IF-Rockerz
TeriGalliyan.
TeriGalliyan.

FF Graphicer

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Today before I start my rant I want to stop and mention how FABULOUS Harshad, Shivya & Sehban were. Kudos to all 3 of them! Clap

Shivya darling you were just par excellence! Star I cried with Arzoo today, the tears just wouldn't stop.

Sahir pushing Arzoo away and telling her about his past

I think what Sahir wanted to do with this was that he wanted to be the one who Arzoo. He didnt want her to learn about it from someone else like Zaki/KA/Anam. And another reason could be that may be he doesn't want his dark past to cast a shadow on his naive young girl. He doesn't want his shadows of the past to haunt her and maybe their future together. Maybe he is doing that so he can come back to her once he is free of those demons. 

Zaki comforting Arzoo

Most of us would have thought that he would taken advantage of the situation, but he didn't. Zaki has shown us his character in the last few episodes. When he found out that Arzoo loves Sahir, he didn't go all wild, he was calm and composed. He actually goes to Sahir and tells him Arzoo always loved him from the start. Zaki in the last few episodes has matured a lot. 

With what we are being shown now I am assuming that Zaki will be Arzoo's pillar of support until Sahir comes around. Zaki today showed us what kind of selfless love he has towards Arzoo. He is probably the best friend Arzoo wanted. I'm glad he comforted her, but he also gave her the strength to go ask Sahir for answers. He doesn't make use of the situation and try to turn her against Sahir. 

Kurthi Appa & Alvira

Kurthi Appa thou. Don't even get me started today's episode was so sad and then on top of that we had to deal with her smirks. It was like rubbing salt on fresh wounds. And why does Kurthi Appa tell Alvira that "meri Zeenat jeeth gaye", with this I am 75% LOL sure that Zeenat is Kurthi Appa's daughter. I mean even if you love your nanny how long will you keep her in the house? Its not even like Zeenat/Anam have kids for Kurthi Appa to take care off. Sleepy ROFL

And coming to the Begum of the Chaudary household. What is Alvira doing? Both her sons are crying/hurting themselves and her would be bahu is crying buckets but, she is having panga's with the houses nanny. Stern Smile What is going on? Someone please whack Alvira and asks her to start her brain's engine. 

Sahir's breakdown

WOW! Clap Superb performance by Harshad, this man is just a powerhouse. Every single episode he leaves us wanting for more. The dialogues written during this scene were aptly written. I don't remember the exact lines, but they were brilliant. And then he imagines Arzoo as his wife doing things for him, bustling around his room. Very well executed!

Alvira and Sahir

I feel Alvira was disappointed when she walked out of Sahir's room as she knows that Sahir too has feelings for Arzoo, but didn't consider them when he told her the truth. 

Sahir Arzoo face off

Arzoo storms in and with every right she asks Sahir why he did this. Sahir gives her the answers, shaking her till her core. But, if you notice Sahir eyes are red, it's like he is cursing himself for every tear that rolls out of her eyes. We all know he is lying to Arzoo, he is trying to build a wall between them. The stare that the episodes ends on is superb! It shows us 2 very determined people. 

The dialogue writer did a fabulous job today! More power to you!

Episode Rating: 8/10

Overall a sad, yet thrilling episode. Precap is just super scary, hats off to Shivya for doing that scene. 

Share your views :)

Nisha

Edited by TeriGalliyan. - 30 December 2014 at 10:02pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ploydomefeministfarzy2910pria4everashi_mania-Shwets-Ecrivain.jyoti06SudHaVeN-FhatTheWuck.

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Lovely post nisha! 
Could not agree more! 

Loved so many scenes today! 

Sahir sahir sahir ! Confused fish as i call him 

Arzoo - she came she trusted she loved :( 

Zaki was just being there as a friend and not ranting bout his love, which i liked alot 

Sahir's pain angst confusion was freaking awesome!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeriGalliyan.

feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
OMG! Finallyyy someone writes it down on point wow!!!!
But there is just one thing nagging me.  I love Zaki absolutey love him that if Sahir wasn't played by HC I would definitely would root for both of them but you know sucker for romance blah! I like so much that I am going around defending him in this forum lol but there is one thing that is true. Sahir has gone too dark too much that normally I don't see any point of Arzoo accepting him back damn it! Tomorrow's precap is scaring me oh god! What I don't see is the story is more about how Sahir hurts Arzoo and Zaki comforting her. Its kind of an injustice I mean look even Zaki loves Arzoo and using him as a comfortpillar but later at the end of the day going to Sahir and making Sahir too criminalised that I just can't digest it. Hopefully they bettter give a strong reason as to why he hates Zeenat just taunting him is too small for a  reason to justify his behaviour really. I think Zeenat had an affair before and maybe has a child out of that love affair maybe lol can't know!!! 

I feel for Sahir is that he wants to be with Arzoo but he just can't leave Zeenat not at least at this time. Alvira is very confusing. One minute she is a mother who loves her sons and the other a conniving woman who configured an entire orchestra of marriage shit really confused God knows. And I don't know why is Sahir being so stupid he loves her and even he knows she loves him too much. Why now? Why when they both actually realised their feelings he had to break her like this. They better give a good damn explanation...please!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ploydomeTeriGalliyan.

farzy2910 Goldie
farzy2910
farzy2910

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Love your post Smile
And a round of applause to Harshad, Shivya and Shehban for an amazing episode Clap

I hope we get to see the story behind Zeenat soon 

TeriGalliyan.

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Hi Nisha 

Lovely post ..n the epi was quiet emotionally charged n decent one 

I Just want a more clarification from the Cvs on how the faking romance will get zaki n Sam to marry 

Cos tht actually beats me LOL

TeriGalliyan.

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Wonderful take Nisha ClapClap

It was the day of heartbreaks yesterday for all ... Sahir was heartbroken for breaking Aarzoo's heart and pushing her away from him ... Aarzoo was heartbroken after knowing the truth about Sahir's fake love and marital status ... Alvira too was heartbroken after finding out Sahir told the truth Aarzoo and no SaAz marriage now  Ouch ... Zaki was already heartbroken for weeks now after finding out Aarzoo loves Sahir  ...  

And very soon Rehman and Sam will b left heartbroken when Sahir calls off the Zaki-Sam marriage as per SBS LOLLOL

We viewers too r left heartbroken till SaAz r united CryLOL

TeriGalliyan.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top