UltimateFangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So if you've watched the promo of Bulbul's accident ,
 then Aliya clearly says that she won't get in the middle of Purab and Bulbul because Purab is not in her Bhagya. But it's actually that witch TANU who says that she's gonna steal Pragya's happiness... And actually I doubt that Aliya is behind Bulbul's accident. 

Nevertheless, Aliya is a mastermind so there is a small chance Aliya might be behind something... Only CVs know...  What do you think?

Here's the link to the Promo: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jWEQOgAmjMc

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
My heart cannot take that Aaliya is positive. She is behind everything. There is a possibility that she is using Tannu now. she knows that if she does not do anything against RABUL or ABHIGYA. Tannu will plan something big & dangerous.
If she comes & saves Bulbul then I will agree that she is positive. It can happen that Aaliya is the one who pushes Bulbul and she is the one who gets into an accident.

Originally posted by: PRINCESS_ALISHA

My heart cannot take that Aaliya is positive. She is behind everything. There is a possibility that she is using Tannu now. she knows that if she does not do anything against RABUL or ABHIGYA. Tannu will plan something big & dangerous.

If she comes & saves Bulbul then I will agree that she is positive. It can happen that Aaliya is the one who pushes Bulbul and she is the one who gets into an accident.

I know right! There is a lump in my throat when I even think of Alita being positive 
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: UltimateFangirl

I know right! There is a lump in my throat when I even think of Alita being positive 

Originally posted by: KT15661

i think alia has changed.

So do I ðŸ˜Š
krithi12 thumbnail
I don't think aliya have changed