India-Forums

Everest
Everest

Arjun's trust deficit is because of his gang's cheating

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
As per the FB shown yesterday Arjun as a youngster has saved the rest of the members of monkey gang. He didn't tell anyone's name, but no one came to rescue him. He alone was sent to juvenile home for a year while the people who he considered friends abandoned him
Already a abandoned child, abandoned again I guess had a strong impact on him. Where he started valuing material possessions above relations. As he felt relations are always based on mutual need and material possessions. Nobody waits for anyone. It is always about self only.

But even then somewhere along that innocent Arjun is there who still will do something for his friend. But he is deeply buried in a locked part of his heart, which he is refusing to open as he feels that can make him weak and vulnerable.

That part of Arjun has to be opened. I guess Anjali is going to play a vital role in opening that part of him. Because Arjun in reality is a very nice guy who has become selfish due to the circumstances he faced.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bvs7691TasriSRamsha..cocoatree

Sahiba_07 Senior Member
Sahiba_07
Sahiba_07

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiravi

As per the FB shown yesterday Arjun as a youngster has saved the rest of the members of monkey gang. He didn't tell anyone's name, but no one came to rescue him. He alone was sent to juvenile home for a year while the people who he considered friends abandoned him
Already a abandoned child, abandoned again I guess had a strong impact on him. Where he started valuing material possessions above relations. As he felt relations are always based on mutual need and material possessions. Nobody waits for anyone. It is always about self only.
But even then somewhere along that innocent Arjun is there who still will do something for his friend. But he is deeply buried in a locked part of his heart, which he is refusing to open as he feels that can make him weak and vulnerable.
That part of Arjun has to be opened. I guess Anjali is going to play a vital role in opening that part of him. Because Arjun in reality is a very nice guy who has become selfish due to the circumstances he faced.

I agree with you! I felt really bad for him in the past two episodes Confused
And I love the way he is opening up a little in front of anjali Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TasriScocoatreeshruthiravi

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Arjun character is very complex. I always look forward to his scenes the most. Credit goes to the way arjun character is written and Sahil amazing acting. 
Yes he thinks relationships have no value in this world. He doesn't trust anyone but i am glad he's opening up to anjali. Looking forward to seeing more of him and anjali

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TasriScocoatreeshruthiravi

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:48am | IP Logged
And that's the reason his affection towards mountains goes beyond.. Actually I'm loving his various shades submerged within him.. I loved how the makers wrapping his layers one by one so intensely .. He don't want to believe people, he don't want to give space for anyone and he started to believe himself alone.. His FB scenes was impactful.. Hope Anjali makes a way . Nice post!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TasriSshruthiravi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top