Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Mohit Gulati- The Loser!!!!!!!!! *DT Note P10* (Page 8)

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ravibans

Originally posted by Gauahargeous_N

Gauahar was very lucky! More than her, Bigg Boss was lucky to have her! When she quit they raised her fee to get her back! LOL

But back to the topic... Mohit seems like Bhaktiyar and Payal type that come in to get some attention and waste time bashing contestants rather than spending time with their family! Just shows the lack of class of the Gulati family! I said the same thing about the Irani's in BB6 and of course Payal too!

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">
if this is the parameter to measure family class than BB HM main se kisi ki family is not classy ... Tongue hamaam main sab naange hai LOL
</font>

Other than Bhaktiyar, Payal and Mohit no other family member has used the freeze task to bash others! Most family members have kept it classy.

hahahhaahah and unka kya jo apna class BB house main 3 month se dikha rahe haiTongue ...if one family member from their family came to show for only 2- 3 min and people judge their class of familyTongue ... so why not we judge HM family class as per their 3 month behavior as i said hamaam main sab naange hai ...LOL

[/QUOTE]

Sure why not! For example, I know that Puneet's wife his disgusting on Facebook but I have to appreciate her gesture with Karishma today! And I know Puneet is a horrible old man but I appreciate him changing the last couple weeks.

As for Mohit, I'll have to class him in Bhatiyaar's elite league!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MissvinzShayu...Sakura..

Shayu. IF-Rockerz
Shayu.
Shayu.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VS-Cool

Why did Gautam get to see his girlfriend Diandra and brother?! Stupid BB! Mohit seems like such a loser... Must be an even bigger struggler than his TV side kick brother, Gautam! Both Gulati brothers give off such a wannabe vibe! If Mohit had class he'd come to meet his brother, be cordial to everyone and leave. But instead Mohit looked like he came in auditioning for BB9... Just like Kapil said it always looks like Gautam is auditioning, same can be said for his brother!
who is this mohit? Gautam to fir bhi side roles karta hain. Ye mohit to pehli baar dikha hain kahin. Bol to aise raha tha jaise Barjatya ki film me lead role mil chuka ho. Lolz but you can't say, he is doing all tactics to get some limelight, sayad carrer thoda boost up ho jaaye? ROFL
koi fayda nahi...yeh sab luchagiri dekh kar koi dene waale nahi hain ab isko  chancesLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Missvinz-Cool-KeshuVS-..Sakura..Gauahargeous_N

-Dove- Goldie
-Dove-
-Dove-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
This whole week in the LF, KU have literally boiled my blood. So vile they are. Mohit ko ziyada sternly bolna chahiye tha. What was the need to say that Karishma is his favorite? And Upen ko tu bas ek line he boli. Mein hoti na tu kehti agar mein aapka face kaatne ki dhamki doon tu kaisa lage ga yeh 'tont' aapko? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6liberiangirlShrumunjGrumpyTheCat

ZanduBaaM IF-Sizzlerz
ZanduBaaM
ZanduBaaM

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Gauahar was very lucky! More than her, Bigg Boss was lucky to have her! When she quit they raised her fee to get her back! LOL

But back to the topic... Mohit seems like Bhaktiyar and Payal type that come in to get some attention and waste time bashing contestants rather than spending time with their family! Just shows the lack of class of the Gulati family! I said the same thing about the Irani's in BB6 and of course Payal too!

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">
if this is the parameter to measure family class than BB HM main se kisi ki family is not classy ... Tongue hamaam main sab naange hai LOL
</font>

Other than Bhaktiyar, Payal and Mohit no other family member has used the freeze task to bash others! Most family members have kept it classy.

hahahhaahah and unka kya jo apna class BB house main 3 month se dikha rahe haiTongue ...if one family member from their family came to show for only 2- 3 min and people judge their class of familyTongue ... so why not we judge HM family class as per their 3 month behavior as i said hamaam main sab naange hai ...LOL

Sure why not! For example, I know that Puneet's wife his disgusting on Facebook but I have to appreciate her gesture with Karishma today! And I know Puneet is a horrible old man but I appreciate him changing the last couple weeks.

As for Mohit, I'll have to class him in Bhatiyaar's elite league![/QUOTE]

so now you not wait for episode as few days back people are wait for episode as sneak peek is more confusing Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

liberiangirlGrumpyTheCat

Shrumunj IF-Rockerz
Shrumunj
Shrumunj

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
I agree I Thot mohit was rather sweet !

Agar usko pata hota ki he was going to compared to baktiyar if previous season anyway

Acche se baja kr aata..

Wasted opportunity !

rupa_6liberiangirl

susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Gauti was the only one badly cornered by other HMs ... Naturally only his brother will have stuff to say to other HMs 
Puneets wife hugged karishma to make up for the bad stuff Puneet said about her which was a nice gesture 

All relatives reacted exactly the way their kith and kin were treated/behaved on the show !

rupa_6liberiangirl

4u_tweets IF-Dazzler
4u_tweets
4u_tweets

Exactly.. such a loser... aakhir bhai kiska hai Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MissvinzNadanParindeyShayu...Sakura...Mishh007.

ZanduBaaM IF-Sizzlerz
ZanduBaaM
ZanduBaaM

Originally posted by .Shayari.

Originally posted by VS-Cool

Why did Gautam get to see his girlfriend Diandra and brother?! Stupid BB! Mohit seems like such a loser... Must be an even bigger struggler than his TV side kick brother, Gautam! Both Gulati brothers give off such a wannabe vibe! If Mohit had class he'd come to meet his brother, be cordial to everyone and leave. But instead Mohit looked like he came in auditioning for BB9... Just like Kapil said it always looks like Gautam is auditioning, same can be said for his brother!
who is this mohit? Gautam to fir bhi side roles karta hain. Ye mohit to pehli baar dikha hain kahin. Bol to aise raha tha jaise Barjatya ki film me lead role mil chuka ho. Lolz but you can't say, he is doing all tactics to get some limelight, sayad carrer thoda boost up ho jaaye? ROFL
koi fayda nahi...yeh sab luchagiri dekh kar koi dene waale nahi hain ab isko  chancesLOL

role to sirf milega karishma tanna ko kya dailouge deti hai potty mouth ...aapke muh se potty niklata hai ...Tongue kuch dino main director ki line BB ka gate toadne wali hai usse sign karne ke liye
..Bollywood main sab mare ja rahe hai usse sign karne ke liye even SRK ne to bol diya hai ki Tanna heroine hogi tabhi film karega otherwise big NO Tongue

liberiangirlGrumpyTheCat

Go to top