Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Mohit Gulati- The Loser!!!!!!!!! *DT Note P10* (Page 6)

ZanduBaaM IF-Sizzlerz
ZanduBaaM
ZanduBaaM

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritika93

Originally posted by .Shayari.

Reading this I m like hahahahahaLOLLOL
Winner ko Looser looser bolke dil behlane vale ab bhaj ko b looser looser kahenge becs he too had shut their So Called KT's mouthBig smile

FYI D is not his family
She came here to comment on evryone. After all that bashin that he got frm her when sbe went out 'u deserve silence and all' and press bashing u. Upen sayin u've used her and crap. He was least intrested aftr seeing her. Probably he thought ab firse bolegi ulta. Bt D got the reality check outside. And said whts true. Sm ppl claming its paid then I wud like to say 'den why she was nt paid when she went out'.

And for MOHITLOL Hurrraaay.

And freeze tasks brings ur family members.. If Praneet or sm1 had met before and agr yahan hota toh uske b ghr vale aate. Its jst go wid d flow of task. As pritam k family b aati b uski family se may b his wife is th only one who managed comeEmbarrassed
@bold ,,,omg u cracked me upROFL what!! he had shut Kt's mouth!!!!!!! buhahhahahahROFLROFL

shukar karo ki KT was in freeze mode...tab aaya yeh chuha mohit to say all those non-sense things to kari..

and did I really take Di's name here??? Ouch check the post first then do comment abt it!!

HahahahhahaROFL

Freeze mode me na hoti toh she wud've said 'abey sale chal,potty mouth h potty mouth. Potty nikalti h bs tmhare muh se.'

ROFL she loves potty very much isliye sab kuch main usse potty hi dikhta hai uska kasoor nahi LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GrumpyTheCat

Shayu. IF-Rockerz
Shayu.
Shayu.

Reading this I m like hahahahahaLOLLOL
Winner ko Looser looser bolke dil behlane vale ab bhaj ko b looser looser kahenge becs he too had shut their So Called KT's mouthBig smile

FYI D is not his family
She came here to comment on evryone. After all that bashin that he got frm her when sbe went out 'u deserve silence and all' and press bashing u. Upen sayin u've used her and crap. He was least intrested aftr seeing her. Probably he thought ab firse bolegi ulta. Bt D got the reality check outside. And said whts true. Sm ppl claming its paid then I wud like to say 'den why she was nt paid when she went out'.

And for MOHITLOL Hurrraaay.

And freeze tasks brings ur family members.. If Praneet or sm1 had met before and agr yahan hota toh uske b ghr vale aate. Its jst go wid d flow of task. As pritam k family b aati b uski family se may b his wife is th only one who managed comeEmbarrassed
@bold ,,,omg u cracked me upROFL what!! he had shut Kt's mouth!!!!!!! buhahhahahahROFLROFL

shukar karo ki KT was in freeze mode...tab aaya yeh chuha mohit to say all those non-sense things to kari..

and did I really take Di's name here??? Ouch check the post first then do comment abt it!!

HahahahhahaROFL

Freeze mode me na hoti toh she wud've said 'abey sale chal,potty mouth h potty mouth. Potty nikalti h bs tmhare muh se.'
I wish I wish I wish...
as he deserves all these words from Kari

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Missvinz

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Originally posted by ArianaGrande

Originally posted by Gauahargeous_N

Why did Gautam get to see his girlfriend Diandra and brother?! Stupid BB! Might seems like such a loser... Must be an even bigger struggler than his TV side kick brother, Gautam! Both Gulati brothers give off such a wannabe vibe! If Mohit had class he'd come to meet his brother, be cordial to everyone and leave. Mohit looked like he can in auditioning for BB9... Just like Kapil said it always looks like Gautam is auditioning, same can be said for his brother!

It's like how Gauahar got to see her mother and sister last season Embarrassed

To hate blindly just doesn't make sense anymore LOL

FACEPALM!

LOL LOL

What a jawab @ArianaGrande! Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZanduBaaMArianaGrandeGrumpyTheCat

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Priyani-MShrumunjZanduBaaM

fairfairysays Senior Member
fairfairysays
fairfairysays

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fairfairysays

Mohit was right to give it back to karishma and upen who has crossed  all limits to not only humiliate his own brother but also has threatened to bring physical harm to him after the show...he reacted just the way an elder brother would react..
haan ji as if this Gau is the only one there in the house who is suffering a lot!! CryCry
bechara nanha sa Gau ko baaki ghar waalon se bachane ke liye ab BB ne unka loser bro ko bheja hain gharLOL pe Cry 
What r u saying??LOL...mohit entered the house as a part of the task and not as a black cat...LOL.he used the opportunity to let upen and karishma know that their evil intentions are not going to see light !

Edited by fairfairysays - 30 December 2014 at 10:34pm

liberiangirlShrumunjZanduBaaM

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ravibans

Gauahar was very lucky! More than her, Bigg Boss was lucky to have her! When she quit they raised her fee to get her back! LOL

But back to the topic... Mohit seems like Bhaktiyar and Payal type that come in to get some attention and waste time bashing contestants rather than spending time with their family! Just shows the lack of class of the Gulati family! I said the same thing about the Irani's in BB6 and of course Payal too!

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">
if this is the parameter to measure family class than BB HM main se kisi ki family is not classy ... Tongue hamaam main sab naange hai LOL
</font>

[/QUOTE]

Other than Bhaktiyar, Payal and Mohit no other family member has used the freeze task to bash others! Most family members have kept it classy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MissvinzShayu.

Shayu. IF-Rockerz
Shayu.
Shayu.

Originally posted by ..Sakura..

Originally posted by ankusanu

Originally posted by fairfairysays

Mohit was right to give it back to karishma and upen who has crossed all limits to not only humiliate his own brother but also has threatened to bring physical harm to him after the show...he reacted just the way an elder brother would react..

</div>
<div>
haan ji as if this Gau is the only one there in the house who is suffering a lot!! CryCry
bechara nanha sa Gau ko baaki ghar waalon se bachane ke liye ab BB ne unka loser bro ko bheja hain ghar pe Cry

Yes as far d season 8 isconcerned ...den yes gau hi h jise sab se zyada pareshsn kiya h
Toh yes he deserve his so cld sp treatment...as ge suffered alot
N d twin evils of d house deserve dat what mohit gave dem..

This is just sad on so many pathetic levels D'ohQuit makin him look like some abla nari of the house !! Now i understand why hes called Gauti bahu !
ROFL chalo u got it atleast now!! LOLLOLLOL

this season BB should have renamed the show as Kahani Gau bahu ki!!
Gau ki dukhbhari jeevan mein sahara banne ke liye bro ko bhej raha hain BB ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Missvinz..Sakura..

.Mishh007. IF-Stunnerz
.Mishh007.
.Mishh007.

Gulati's mohit reminds me of dellu's bakkhi of season6...LOL

MissvinzShayu.Gauahargeous_N

Go to top