Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Mohit Gulati- The Loser!!!!!!!!! *DT Note P10* (Page 5)

ankusanu IF-Stunnerz
ankusanu
ankusanu

Joined: 10 September 2013
Posts: 27191

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shayari.

Originally posted by Missvinz

Originally posted by ArianaGrande


First calm down and take a deep breath

Standing up for your brother makes you a looser ?! Your brother who was bullied half of the season and now Mohit becomes a looser just because he took an stand for him!

Plus Karishma laughed on the funeral comment with Sushant and even she threatened that her BF will see Gautam outside !

And in the end


Picture again used for fun only don't take it personally LOL
how did he stand up for his brother,he came and insulted and bullied kt and upen,this guy is arrogant! Karishma was present when sushant said that,sushi said it but karishmas name is being dragged here unnecessarily,and when did Karishma say her bf will see gautam outside she only said I'll show u my love outside and gautam said do you have underworld connection and she said only u can think so Ganda! Mr mohit gulati should get his info right before picking on Karishma and her brother and puneet has said and done many things to Karishma and disrespected women! Mohits brother was not bullied half of the season as much as Karishma was bullied through out the season by host housemates and even panelist. Gautam was isolated for a couple of days because of swearing at a women but pritam was there for him,and then p3g formed and they bullied Karishma and nominated her and insulted her many times! The only difference between gautam and Karishma is that she didn't cry for sympathy like the so called hero! She kept it to herself when again again shes been insulted! Kudos to her,and I hope Mohit gets put in his place in today's episode!

</div>
<div>
bang on vinz ClapClapClap

Mohit 5 min m kt aur upen ko bully bh kr gya...
N poor upen n kt pure 3 mth try krte reh gy nq bully ...
Bully so frequently used word...
As if k n u r saints here    Angry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ArtisabodeKitty_HashtagPriyani-MSree.bShrumunjliberiangirlGrumpyTheCat-StrAnGer-ZanduBaaM-MONA-

Shayu. IF-Rockerz
Shayu.
Shayu.

Joined: 12 April 2012
Posts: 8172

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritika93

Reading this I m like hahahahahaLOLLOL
Winner ko Looser looser bolke dil behlane vale ab bhaj ko b looser looser kahenge becs he too had shut their So Called KT's mouthBig smile

FYI D is not his family
She came here to comment on evryone. After all that bashin that he got frm her when sbe went out 'u deserve silence and all' and press bashing u. Upen sayin u've used her and crap. He was least intrested aftr seeing her. Probably he thought ab firse bolegi ulta. Bt D got the reality check outside. And said whts true. Sm ppl claming its paid then I wud like to say 'den why she was nt paid when she went out'.

And for MOHITLOL Hurrraaay.

And freeze tasks brings ur family members.. If Praneet or sm1 had met before and agr yahan hota toh uske b ghr vale aate. Its jst go wid d flow of task. As pritam k family b aati b uski family se may b his wife is th only one who managed comeEmbarrassed
@bold ,,,omg u cracked me upROFL what!! he had shut Kt's mouth!!!!!!! buhahhahahahROFLROFL
 
shukar karo ki KT was in freeze mode...tab aaya yeh chuha mohit to say all those non-sense things to kari..
 
and did I really take Di's name here??? Ouch check the post first then do comment abt it!!
 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaMissvinz..Sakura..

Shrumunj IF-Rockerz
Shrumunj
Shrumunj

Joined: 27 October 2014
Posts: 8861

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sakura..

Originally posted by ArianaGrande


First calm down and take a deep breath

Standing up for your brother makes you a looser ?! Your brother who was bullied half of the season and now Mohit becomes a looser just because he took an stand for him!

Plus Karishma laughed on the funeral comment with Sushant and even she threatened that her BF will see Gautam outside !

And in the end


Picture again used for fun only don't take it personally LOL


There could have been a more civil and less derogatory way of handeling his brothers so called bullying !! And he accused Karish of making the remark NOT for laughing along with it !

Bottom line Deepali came off worthy of respect and Mohit ...well not the slightest !!


Just a small question.
Deepali is classy no doubt.. Even after that major botch up n that obnoxious tweet regarding tanna s father .. She comes inside n hugs out tana..
Everyone is fine with it
Wah kya classy hai deepali..
Her tweet got so much famous that it hit headlines in the news paper!
But kya fark pdta hai, nanhi ne ek jadu ki jappi de di..
Kissa khatam!
Kya bada dil hai sab k

But in the other hand
Gautams brother comes n points out abt the threats that KU made on the show to cause harm to gauti outside ... Is so unclassy !!
Really!

I rest my case! Ouch

Edited by Shrumunj - 30 December 2014 at 10:25pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ArtisabodeMehr1788Priyani-MSree.bliberiangirlGrumpyTheCatArianaGrande-MONA-

-MONA- IF-Sizzlerz
-MONA-
-MONA-

Joined: 17 April 2013
Posts: 11892

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shrumunj

Originally posted by ..Sakura..

Originally posted by ArianaGrande


First calm down and take a deep breath

Standing up for your brother makes you a looser ?! Your brother who was bullied half of the season and now Mohit becomes a looser just because he took an stand for him!

Plus Karishma laughed on the funeral comment with Sushant and even she threatened that her BF will see Gautam outside !

And in the end


Picture again used for fun only don't take it personally LOL


There could have been a more civil and less derogatory way of handeling his brothers so called bullying !! And he accused Karish of making the remark NOT for laughing along with it !

Bottom line Deepali came off worthy of respect and Mohit ...well not the slightest !!


Just a small question.
Deepali is classy no doubt.. Even after that major botch up n that obnoxious tweet regarding tanna s father .. She comes inside n hugs out tana..
Everyone is fine with it
Wah kya classy hai deepali..
Her tweet got so much famous that it hit headlines in the news paper!
But kya fark pdta hai, nanhi ne ek jadu ki jappi de di..
Kissa khatam!
Kya bada dil hai sab k

But in the other hand
Gautams brother comes n points out abt the threats that KU made on the show to cause harm to gauti outside ... Is so unclassy !!
Really!

I rest my case! Ouch

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArtisabodeSree.bZanduBaaMArianaGrande

..Sakura.. IF-Rockerz
..Sakura..
..Sakura..

Joined: 08 August 2014
Posts: 5116

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankusanu

Originally posted by .Shayari.

Originally posted by fairfairysays

Mohit was right to give it back to karishma and upen who has crossed all limits to not only humiliate his own brother but also has threatened to bring physical harm to him after the show...he reacted just the way an elder brother would react..

</div>
<div>
haan ji as if this Gau is the only one there in the house who is suffering a lot!! CryCry
bechara nanha sa Gau ko baaki ghar waalon se bachane ke liye ab BB ne unka loser bro ko bheja hain ghar pe Cry

Yes as far d season 8 isconcerned ...den yes gau hi h jise sab se zyada pareshsn kiya h
Toh yes he deserve his so cld sp treatment...as ge suffered alot
N d twin evils of d house deserve dat what mohit gave dem..

This is just sad on so many pathetic levels D'ohQuit makin him look like some abla nari of the house !! Now i understand why hes called Gauti bahu !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaMissvinzShayu.

Kitty_Hashtag Senior Member
Kitty_Hashtag
Kitty_Hashtag

Joined: 26 December 2013
Posts: 375

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shayari.

Originally posted by kritika93

Reading this I m like hahahahahaLOLLOL
Winner ko Looser looser bolke dil behlane vale ab bhaj ko b looser looser kahenge becs he too had shut their So Called KT's mouthBig smile

FYI D is not his family
She came here to comment on evryone. After all that bashin that he got frm her when sbe went out 'u deserve silence and all' and press bashing u. Upen sayin u've used her and crap. He was least intrested aftr seeing her. Probably he thought ab firse bolegi ulta. Bt D got the reality check outside. And said whts true. Sm ppl claming its paid then I wud like to say 'den why she was nt paid when she went out'.

And for MOHITLOL Hurrraaay.

And freeze tasks brings ur family members.. If Praneet or sm1 had met before and agr yahan hota toh uske b ghr vale aate. Its jst go wid d flow of task. As pritam k family b aati b uski family se may b his wife is th only one who managed comeEmbarrassed
@bold ,,,omg u cracked me upROFL what!! he had shut Kt's mouth!!!!!!! buhahhahahahROFLROFL
 
shukar karo ki KT was in freeze mode...tab aaya yeh chuha mohit to say all those non-sense things to kari..
 
and did I really take Di's name here??? Ouch check the post first then do comment abt it!!
 


HahahahhahaROFL

Freeze mode me na hoti toh she wud've said 'abey sale chal,potty mouth h potty mouth. Potty nikalti h bs tmhare muh se.'

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GrumpyTheCat

ZanduBaaM IF-Sizzlerz
ZanduBaaM
ZanduBaaM

Joined: 23 December 2011
Posts: 20295

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:31pm | IP Logged


Gauahar was very lucky! More than her, Bigg Boss was lucky to have her! When she quit they raised her fee to get her back! LOL

But back to the topic... Mohit seems like Bhaktiyar and Payal type that come in to get some attention and waste time bashing contestants rather than spending time with their family! Just shows the lack of class of the Gulati family! I said the same thing about the Irani's in BB6 and of course Payal too![/QUOTE]

if this is the parameter to measure family class than BB HM main se kisi ki family is not classy ... Tongue hamaam main sab naange hai LOL


The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sree.bShrumunjGrumpyTheCat-MONA-

ArianaGrande IF-Sizzlerz
ArianaGrande
ArianaGrande

Joined: 17 March 2013
Posts: 13194

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sakura..

Originally posted by ankusanu

Originally posted by .Shayari.

Originally posted by fairfairysays

Mohit was right to give it back to karishma and upen who has crossed all limits to not only humiliate his own brother but also has threatened to bring physical harm to him after the show...he reacted just the way an elder brother would react..

</div>
<div>
haan ji as if this Gau is the only one there in the house who is suffering a lot!! CryCry
bechara nanha sa Gau ko baaki ghar waalon se bachane ke liye ab BB ne unka loser bro ko bheja hain ghar pe Cry

Yes as far d season 8 isconcerned ...den yes gau hi h jise sab se zyada pareshsn kiya h
Toh yes he deserve his so cld sp treatment...as ge suffered alot
N d twin evils of d house deserve dat what mohit gave dem..


This is just sad on so many pathetic levelsD'ohQuit makin him look like some abla nari of the house !! Now i understand why hes called Gauti bahu !


Sad that such sexist comments people pass Ouch

When a person was bullied he cried so that makes him a Bahu Wow what logic really

So basically men don't have the right to cry or express their emotions and if they cry their called Abla Naari,Bahu etc really sad situation of this world !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehr1788Shrumunj-MONA-ScreamForMe

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Cute Gulati VS.Badboy Gulati

2

Author: -MissQueenBee-   Replies: 10   Views: 1382

-MissQueenBee- 10 1382 18 January 2015 at 12:37pm by _Khaleesi_
Cute Gulati VS.Badboy Gulati

2

Author: -MissQueenBee-   Replies: 10   Views: 1382

-MissQueenBee- 10 1382 18 January 2015 at 12:37pm by _Khaleesi_
Cute Gulati VS.Badboy Gulati

2

Author: -MissQueenBee-   Replies: 10   Views: 1382

-MissQueenBee- 10 1382 18 January 2015 at 12:37pm by _Khaleesi_
Cute Gulati VS.Badboy Gulati

2

Author: -MissQueenBee-   Replies: 10   Views: 1382

-MissQueenBee- 10 1382 18 January 2015 at 12:37pm by _Khaleesi_
Cute Gulati VS.Badboy Gulati

2

Author: -MissQueenBee-   Replies: 10   Views: 1382

-MissQueenBee- 10 1382 18 January 2015 at 12:37pm by _Khaleesi_

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss 8 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index