Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Mohit Gulati- The Loser!!!!!!!!! *DT Note P10* (Page 12)

-LoveForever- IF-Dazzler
-LoveForever-
-LoveForever-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Giving some sense to people who make derogatory comments on your brother makes a brother loser then I will be happiest person to get a loser like Mohit Gulati as my brother. :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaliberiangirlShrumunjGrumpyTheCat-Rani

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:23am | IP Logged
at end of the day people who are not in the game shouldn't get involved in the game

if mohit wanted to discuss this funeral issue then he should have told gautam and gautam would have handled it himself

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulPShayu.liberiangirl

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sabhayata

at end of the day people who are not in the game shouldn't get involved in the game

if mohit wanted to discuss this funeral issue then he should have told gautam and gautam would have handled it himself

+1000000. Or he could have tweeted... Given a PC. Talked to HMs on how wrong it was after the show. But no rite to chamkao them inside the house. Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayu.Sabhayata

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:25am | IP Logged
I can't believe that people are so threatened by Gautam and his brother LOL
If Mohit's special appearance has so many people bothered, then imagine how fadu he will be as a contestant Clap

He will pakka be in BB9 Thumbs Up

Edited by -Rani - 31 December 2014 at 12:33am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

justforlaughs-LoveForever-ShrumunjBhataktiJawaniWreckLass

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz
GrumpyTheCat
GrumpyTheCat

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Originally posted by Beautyandbrain

Originally posted by liberiangirl

Upen tells Gautam that he's a boxer and that he's gonna mess with his face.
Sushy boy & Tanna say that we may/may not go to the finale if GG is there, but we'll surely attend his funeral.

Now the brother comes along and tells Upen/Tanna, dont say such things, it doesnt sound good both for your family as well as mine. And brother becomes the loser? Not the ppl who said these mean things?

wah re duniya!

<font size="2">Aur Classy people ka soch going after their MOM too ..</font>
<font size="2">Some saying Khandaani problem .</font>.Ouch

Seriously mere bhai ko koi aise bolke dikhaye merey samne ..pata nahin kya karti ..
MOhammad Ali bhi aajaye samne .. Durga Maa nikal aata mera ..

Classy people ki soch ? Yup. Class hain issi liye no one goes after anyone else's family ... Mooh pe bolo not in some other thread...

Wht do u mean by MOOH PE ?W*F
Read the previous comments on the thread ..Don't talk like Upen and take everything on urself ..

ANd I don't give the effing crap abt "MOOH PE " .

I didn't go after his mom ... and yup mooh pe bolo Jo bolna hain...

<font size="3">Get it right ..High Hopes U r not tht important for me to come here and make comments abt u or anything u said on somewhereelse .</font>

Who said I am not important. ...? Hain?

You must be in ur circle and good for u ..

Please read again..
High Hopes U r not tht important for ME..
SO don't give tht "MOOH PE " bolne wala crap .Show tht attitude somehwerelese.. please stop quoting where I commented if u r not interested in talking ..Thank u .

-LoveForever-Shrumunj-Rani

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sabhayata

+1000000. Or he could have tweeted... Given a PC. Talked to HMs on how wrong it was after the show. But no rite to chamkao them inside the house. Dead

exactly in season 5 shonali had said something not so nice about amar but amar's wife didnt say anything to shonali but just told amar about it and amar fought it out with shonali later

Edited by Sabhayata - 31 December 2014 at 12:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayu.

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Just wait and watch...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liberiangirl

Missvinz Goldie
Missvinz
Missvinz

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Missvinz

Had anyone made a Funeral comment abt my brother I wld have broken their face . And yes its Sushant who made tht comment but Tanna instead of correcting him laughed .

Like Upen's comment
Gautam : Kya huwa .Subha subha ghussa hain
Upen : tera chehra dekh liya iss liye ..

Make tht comment on my brother and see wht happens .I will bring the whole freaking house down .
They can come after my and my brother for his behaviour .I will die but will not even let anyone touch him .( I am the younger one )
I am fiercely protective . But i will call my brother out on his mistake but when people make such rubbish comments anger does sink in .
Mohit was polite abt it . I wld have raised hell .

Sushant should have control over his words,it's not karishmas job to control him or anyone! The one that said it is not being bashed but the one that was present is being bashed so much! Karishma would've misunderstood sushant I don't think karishmas intention is to hurt someone or think bad for them she's gotta big heart,and anyway have u seen mohits Facebook he's got pictures of housemates beheaded and put under a grave,why so much double standards! Tbh if anyone insulted and swore at my sister like gautam and punz has then I'll get so pissed off too but I would've put my point through in a dignified way,he was just another bakhityar in the making,but mohit should get his fax right before accusing someone and insulting them,his brother is no saint he's also done many things to people! Mohit came across as a rude arrogant man who doesn't know how to speak to women!

I am a woman and I will not look at the Effing person's gender if tht person insults my family member .
And I am sry I just read this line out ur comment on mine . I have no interest in ur thghts on my comment.
Btw Women are equal to men when it comes to other things so why women card every  time ? Please don't bother to answer.
I have the right to express my opinions if you dont like it then dont comment, and did I say women are not equal to men, women are not weak, and im not playing the woman card but what right does a man have to insult a women and her bring her family into it, why get so personal. Karishmas family has nothing to do with the comments sushant made so why so much double standards. I am women and if a man spoke to me like that with out knowing his fax i would slap him. Karishma was frozen and he took advantage of that, to make his brother look like a victim since the finale is coming and karishma is a strong contender then they're trying to bring her down even when she didnt it say those things! Karishma is gonna give a tough fight to gautam so hes trying to put her in the bad light, my advise is go after sushant and spare Karishma! 

TheBigTamashaShayu.-FeistyPhoenix-

Go to top