Mohit Gulati- The Loser!!!!!!!!! *DT Note P10* - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Had anyone made a Funeral comment abt my brother I wld have broken their face . And yes its Sushant who made tht comment but Tanna instead of correcting him laughed .

Like Upen's comment
Gautam : Kya huwa .Subha subha ghussa hain
Upen : tera chehra dekh liya iss liye ..

Make tht comment on my brother and see wht happens .I will bring the whole freaking house down . 
They can come after my and my brother for his behaviour .I will die but will not even let anyone touch him .( I am the younger one ) 
I am fiercely protective . But i will call my brother out on his mistake but when people make such rubbish comments anger does sink in .
Mohit was polite abt it . I wld have raised hell . 

Originally posted by Shrumunj

Babu this is also task na..
Gautam dint plead to bigg boss to meet his family n he met them randomly !

Task mei bigggboss calls his family n they r available , is mei gautam k kya kasoor

But I still say gauhar was still luckier than gautam
Five star stay for 2 nights with family n bf!!

Wah kya baat h

Gauahar was very lucky! More than her, Bigg Boss was lucky to have her! When she quit they raised her fee to get her back! LOL

But back to the topic... Mohit seems like Bhaktiyar and Payal type that come in to get some attention and waste time bashing contestants rather than spending time with their family! Just shows the lack of class of the Gulati family! I said the same thing about the Irani's in BB6 and of course Payal too!Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 9 years ago
Originally posted by .Shayari.

</div>
<div>
bang on vinz 👏👏👏

Mohit 5 min m kt aur upen ko bully bh kr gya...
N poor upen n kt pure 3 mth try krte reh gy nq bully ...
Bully so frequently used word...
As if k n u r saints here    😡
Originally posted by kritika93

Reading this I m like hahahahaha😆😆
Winner ko Looser looser bolke dil behlane vale ab bhaj ko b looser looser kahenge becs he too had shut their So Called KT's mouth😃

FYI D is not his family
She came here to comment on evryone. After all that bashin that he got frm her when sbe went out 'u deserve silence and all' and press bashing u. Upen sayin u've used her and crap. He was least intrested aftr seeing her. Probably he thought ab firse bolegi ulta. Bt D got the reality check outside. And said whts true. Sm ppl claming its paid then I wud like to say 'den why she was nt paid when she went out'.

And for MOHIT😆 Hurrraaay.

And freeze tasks brings ur family members.. If Praneet or sm1 had met before and agr yahan hota toh uske b ghr vale aate. Its jst go wid d flow of task. As pritam k family b aati b uski family se may b his wife is th only one who managed come😳
@bold ,,,omg u cracked me up🤣 what!! he had shut Kt's mouth!!!!!!! buhahhahahah🤣🤣

shukar karo ki KT was in freeze mode...tab aaya yeh chuha mohit to say all those non-sense things to kari..

and did I really take Di's name here???  check the post first then do comment abt it!!

Originally posted by ..Sakura..

There could have been a more civil and less derogatory way of handeling his brothers so called bullying !! And he accused Karish of making the remark NOT for laughing along with it !

Bottom line Deepali came off worthy of respect and Mohit ...well not the slightest !!

Just a small question.
Deepali is classy no doubt.. Even after that major botch up n that obnoxious tweet regarding tanna s father .. She comes inside n hugs out tana..
Everyone is fine with it
Wah kya classy hai deepali..
Her tweet got so much famous that it hit headlines in the news paper!
But kya fark pdta hai, nanhi ne ek jadu ki jappi de di..
Kissa khatam!
Kya bada dil hai sab k

But in the other hand
Gautams brother comes n points out abt the threats that KU made on the show to cause harm to gauti outside ... Is so unclassy !!
Really!

I rest my case! Edited by Shrumunj - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Shrumunj

Just a small question.
Deepali is classy no doubt.. Even after that major botch up n that obnoxious tweet regarding tanna s father .. She comes inside n hugs out tana..
Everyone is fine with it
Wah kya classy hai deepali..
Her tweet got so much famous that it hit headlines in the news paper!
But kya fark pdta hai, nanhi ne ek jadu ki jappi de di..
Kissa khatam!
Kya bada dil hai sab k

But in the other hand
Gautams brother comes n points out abt the threats that KU made on the show to cause harm to gauti outside ... Is so unclassy !!
Really!

I rest my case!

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Originally posted by ankusanu

Yes as far d season 8 isconcerned ...den yes gau hi h jise sab se zyada pareshsn kiya h
Toh yes he deserve his so cld sp treatment...as ge suffered alot
N d twin evils of d house deserve dat what mohit gave dem..

This is just sad on so many pathetic levels Quit makin him look like some abla nari of the house !! Now i understand why hes called Gauti bahu !
Originally posted by .Shayari.

@bold ,,,omg u cracked me up🤣 what!! he had shut Kt's mouth!!!!!!! buhahhahahah🤣🤣

shukar karo ki KT was in freeze mode...tab aaya yeh chuha mohit to say all those non-sense things to kari..

and did I really take Di's name here???  check the post first then do comment abt it!!

Hahahahhaha🤣

Freeze mode me na hoti toh she wud've said 'abey sale chal,potty mouth h potty mouth. Potty nikalti h bs tmhare muh se.'

Gauahar was very lucky! More than her, Bigg Boss was lucky to have her! When she quit they raised her fee to get her back! LOL

But back to the topic... Mohit seems like Bhaktiyar and Payal type that come in to get some attention and waste time bashing contestants rather than spending time with their family! Just shows the lack of class of the Gulati family! I said the same thing about the Irani's in BB6 and of course Payal too![/QUOTE]

if this is the parameter to measure family class than BB HM main se kisi ki family is not classy ... 😛 hamaam main sab naange hai 😆

Originally posted by ..Sakura..

This is just sad on so many pathetic levelsQuit makin him look like some abla nari of the house !! Now i understand why hes called Gauti bahu !

Sad that such sexist comments people pass

When a person was bullied he cried so that makes him a Bahu Wow what logic really

So basically men don't have the right to cry or express their emotions and if they cry their called Abla Naari,Bahu etc really sad situation of this world !