Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Shayari.

haan ji as if this Gau is the only one there in the house who is suffering a lot!! 😭😭
bechara nanha sa Gau ko baaki ghar waalon se bachane ke liye ab BB ne unka loser bro ko bheja hain ghar pe 😭 

jiski chalti hai usko hi tabjjo milti hai or baki ki sirf jalti hai
πŸ˜›
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ravibans

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">
same logic we apply GπŸ˜› ...as you said in your comments that he got privilege from BB... we just remind the people that one contestant name gauhar khan got more privilege in BB 7 ... and she got 2 night 2 days stay in hotel too because of her faint πŸ˜›</font>

Lots of people including you said Gauahar was favoured last year! So did I... Bigg Boss loves her but that doesn't make Bigg Boss' bias to Gautam any less!
Missvinz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArianaGrande

First calm down and take a deep breath

Standing up for your brother makes you a looser ?! Your brother who was bullied half of the season and now Mohit becomes a looser just because he took an stand for him!

Plus Karishma laughed on the funeral comment with Sushant and even she threatened that her BF will see Gautam outside !

And in the end

Picture again used for fun only don't take it personally πŸ˜†

how did he stand up for his brother,he came and insulted and bullied kt and upen,this guy is arrogant! Karishma was present when sushant said that,sushi said it but karishmas name is being dragged here unnecessarily,and when did Karishma say her bf will see gautam outside she only said I'll show u my love outside and gautam said do you have underworld connection and she said only u can think so Ganda! Mr mohit gulati should get his info right before picking on Karishma and his brother and puneet has said and done many things to Karishma and disrespected women! Mohits brother was not bullied half of the season as much as Karishma was bullied through out the season by host housemates and even panelist. Gautam was isolated for a couple of days because of swearing at a women but pritam was there for him,and then p3g formed and they bullied Karishma and nominated her and insulted her many times! The only difference between gautam and Karishma is that she didn't cry for sympathy like the so called hero! She kept it to herself when again again shes been insulted! Kudos to her,and I hope Mohit gets put in his place in today's episode!Edited by Missvinz - 9 years ago
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ankusanu

Abhi mohit ne bb house m kadam hi rakha
K loser loser shuru ho gy..
Dekh to lo...
Btwn gau ka bhai h...
Usk liye toh bashibg free m aayegi...
Seriously... It is uncalled fr..
He hs every freaking right to b with his brother

its not abt kadham rakha etc etc...its about how he much cheap he was looking when he was talking the crap in the house to karihouse!!

look at th punz's wife... I n lot of ppl really don't like this most manipulated budha...
but still the way his wife came n behaved looks so classy πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
but yeh footage artist ka bro ko dekho...yuckss🀒 
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Gauahar met her mom for a different task as reward, in freeze task she only met Nigaar! I know better than you... Don't worry!

Babu this is also task na..
Gautam dint plead to bigg boss to meet his family n he met them randomly !

Task mei bigggboss calls his family n they r available , is mei gautam k kya kasoor

But I still say gauhar was still luckier than gautam
Five star stay for 2 nights with family n bf!!

Wah kya baat h
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Missvinz

how did he stand up for his brother,he came and insulted and bullied kt and upen,this guy is arrogant! Karishma was present when sushant said that,sushi said it but karishmas name is being dragged here unnecessarily,and when did Karishma say her bf will see gautam outside she only said I'll show u my love outside and gautam said do you have underworld connection and she said only u can think so Ganda! Mr mohit gulati should get his info right before picking on Karishma and her brother and puneet has said and done many things to Karishma and disrespected women! Mohits brother was not bullied half of the season as much as Karishma was bullied through out the season by host housemates and even panelist. Gautam was isolated for a couple of days because of swearing at a women but pritam was there for him,and then p3g formed and they bullied Karishma and nominated her and insulted her many times! The only difference between gautam and Karishma is that she didn't cry for sympathy like the so called hero! She kept it to herself when again again shes been insulted! Kudos to her,and I hope Mohit gets put in his place in today's episode!

bang on vinz πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Shayari.

</div>
<div>
haan ji as if this Gau is the only one there in the house who is suffering a lot!! 😭😭
bechara nanha sa Gau ko baaki ghar waalon se bachane ke liye ab BB ne unka loser bro ko bheja hain ghar pe 😭

Yes as far d season 8 isconcerned ...den yes gau hi h jise sab se zyada pareshsn kiya h
Toh yes he deserve his so cld sp treatment...as ge suffered alot
N d twin evils of d house deserve dat what mohit gave dem..

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Lots of people including you said Gauahar was favoured last year! So did I... Bigg Boss loves her but that doesn't make Bigg Boss' bias to Gautam any less!

aap maan gaye kissa khatam ...πŸ˜›

Gautam mother came as a task and other relatives also came but due to task some  do not get chance.. iis main bhi Gauti ka fault tab sab renee ka bata rahe they πŸ˜›

Daindra is X contestant not his family ...BB send her for spice so some Gauti haters again start Gaudi Gaudi πŸ˜†

Mohit Gulati came also as a task or may be others family also came  so its not benefit
Edited by ravibans - 9 years ago
-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArianaGrande

First calm down and take a deep breath

Standing up for your brother makes you a looser ?! Your brother who was bullied half of the season and now Mohit becomes a looser just because he took an stand for him!

Plus Karishma laughed on the funeral comment with Sushant and even she threatened that her BF will see Gautam outside !

And in the end

Picture again used for fun only don't take it personally πŸ˜†

There could have been a more civil and less derogatory way of handeling his brothers so called bullying !! And he accused Karish of making the remark NOT for laughing along with it ! 

Bottom line Deepali came off worthy of respect and Mohit ...well not the slightest !! 
Kitty_Hashtag thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Reading this I m like hahahahahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Winner ko Looser looser bolke dil behlane vale ab bhaj ko b looser looser kahenge becs he too had shut their So Called KT's mouthπŸ˜ƒ

FYI D is not his family
She came here to comment on evryone. After all that bashin that he got frm her when sbe went out 'u deserve silence and all' and press bashing u. Upen sayin u've used her and crap. He was least intrested aftr seeing her. Probably he thought ab firse bolegi ulta. Bt D got the reality check outside. And said whts true. Sm ppl claming its paid then I wud like to say 'den why she was nt paid when she went out'.

And for MOHITπŸ˜† Hurrraaay.

And freeze tasks brings ur family members.. If Praneet or sm1 had met before and agr yahan hota toh uske b ghr vale aate. Its jst go wid d flow of task. As pritam k family b aati b uski family se may b his wife is th only one who managed come😳