Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Let's wait for the episode.maybe he said sushant too but they just edited it in the precap for tomorrow.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ravibans

woh hotel stay with his so called boy friend kushal babu ? after his faint drama 😆

Stick to the topic.

Mohit Gulati lacks class like the ones in the past that used this opportunity to bash other contestants ie. Bhaktiyar in BB6 and Payal in BB7!
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ArianaGrande

First calm down and take a deep breath

Standing up for your brother makes you a looser ?! Your brother who was bullied half of the season and now Mohit becomes a looser just because he took an stand for him!

Plus Karishma laughed on the funeral comment with Sushant and even she threatened that her BF will see Gautam outside !

And in the end

u don't worry...iam always chilled!! 😛

lolzzz...what he was taking stand to his bro!!! kis angle se??? he was jus fuming on Kari for which she dint said anything

@Bold
LOL to Serious
BollyPC thumbnail
Some of you lovely people might have missed this part of my post on the first page:

And that's not the point... Mohit seems like a twat! Only people that have bashed contestants in this freeze task are Bhaktiyar in BB6 and Payal in BB7 and we know how much class or should I say lack of class they have... Mohit is on the same level!Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 9 years ago
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Abhi mohit ne bb house m kadam hi rakha
K loser loser shuru ho gy..
Dekh to lo...
Btwn gau ka bhai h...
Usk liye toh bashibg free m aayegi...
Seriously... It is uncalled fr..
He hs every freaking right to b with his brother
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Gautam got to see his mother, brother and girlfriend! Only person left in his family his is estranged father.

In this task Gauahar only got to see Nigaar, not 2 people!

And that's not the point... Mohit seems like a twat! Only people that have bashed people in this freeze task are Bhaktiyar in BB6 and Payal in BB7 and we know how much class or should I say lack of class they have... Mohit is on the same level!

How conveniently madam forgot gauhar meeting her mom on the occasion of eid?

Kya yaar!
I thot u were her die hard fan!Edited by Shrumunj - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Stick to the topic.

Mohit Gulati lacks class like the ones in the past that used this opportunity to bash other contestants ie. Bhaktiyar in BB6 and Payal in BB7!

same logic we apply G ðŸ˜› ...as you said in your comments that he got privilege from BB... we just remind the people that one contestant name gauhar khan got more privilege in BB 7  ... and she got 2 night 2 days stay in hotel too because of her faint 😛

ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Is it classy to keep your mouth shut when your brother was treated badly ! Classy is an person who carries himself with grace and does the right things,Mohit did right for his brother Gautam (Proud of both the brothers)

I don't know what's the definition of class than because family is first always in this world ! Is it classy to just to keep your mouth shut when others treated you badly plus which family in this world won't feel offended by the comments passed on Gautam EX-Bimaar Aadmi,Funeral,Break your face,BF threats and what not !Edited by ArianaGrande - 9 years ago
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fairfairysays

Mohit was right to give it back to karishma and upen who has crossed  all limits to not only humiliate his own brother but also has threatened to bring physical harm to him after the show...he reacted just the way an elder brother would react..

haan ji as if this Gau is the only one there in the house who is suffering a lot!! 😭😭
bechara nanha sa Gau ko baaki ghar waalon se bachane ke liye ab BB ne unka loser bro ko bheja hain ghar pe 😭 
BollyPC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shrumunj

How conveniently madam forgot gauhar meeting her mom on the occasion of eid?

Kya yaar!
I thot u were her die hard fan!

Gauahar met her mom for a different task as reward, in freeze task she only met Nigaar! I know better than you... Don't worry!