Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Virika OS: Always & Forever

KryanVirikaLuv Senior Member
KryanVirikaLuv
KryanVirikaLuv

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

Hey guys!

I'm sure I wasn't the only one who was disappointed with having no special virika scene after viren finds jeevika at the temple when she thinks he's having an affair with vidhi. So here's an OS (with no Vidhi standing awkwardly at the side as witness) that deals with how both of them are feeling once they get home. Hope you like it :) and please comment!!!

How could she have even thought of it? How had that possibility even been considered? That Viren would be untrue to her, that he could love another more than he loved her? He was her Ram; the epitome of devotion, compassion and love. And while she had doubted his fidelity, he had been merely protecting her. Protecting her because her loved her that much. And she had left him with nothing more that a short, inconsequential letter as an elucidation. She had caused him such pain, such torturing grief because he could not find her. The anguish in his eyes was a tangible thing; he had cried. She had caused those tears, she, his wife, had been untrue to him by ever doubting him. Why could she not have voiced her unspoken questions? How had she made that decision, to conclude their relationship with a simple note, bitter heartbreak and silent woes? She had hurt him far more than she had hurt herself and the emotions coursing through her now went beyond guilt, beyond shame. Only this blinding agony, this destruction warring within her heart that she had caused him such pain. She did not deserve him, had never deserved him. He had always been true, always understanding, had always expressed his love for her both verbally and physically with gentility and sweetness. How could she have done this to him? He, who had promised to love her always and forever?

How could he have even thought of it? How had that possibility even been considered? That Jeevika would be protected, would be safe from harm...when he refused to tell her anything? She was his Sita; the embodiment of self-sacrifice, courage and love. And while he had put a deaf ear to her pleading questions, she had been suffering such doubts. Suffering because she loved him that much. And he had been unwilling to explain even when she knew he was hiding something from her. He had caused her such pain, such excruciating hurt because he had left her alone in the dark. The wretchedness in her eyes haunted him; there was no concealment of those thin streams of tears curving down her cheeks. He had caused those tears, he, her husband, had kept something so important from her knowledge, had been unable to see that she was hurting. Why could he not have told her what was actually occurring? How had he made that decision, to hide such a secret by negligence, silence and heart-rending detachment? He had hurt her far more than he had hurt himself and the emotions coursing through him now went beyond guilt, beyond remorse. Only this endless misery, this devastation within his heart that he had caused her such pain. The relief when he found her had engulfed him totally; the silent prayer of thanks he made had been the most sincere message to God he had ever sent. He did not deserve her, not when he had been so inattentive to her, had been looking after another's happiness while ignoring hers. How could he have done this to her? She, who had promised to love him always and forever?

He shut the door of their room behind her and leaned against it, eyes closed. She did not know what to do, what to say. When he opened his eyes and she saw the haze of tears in them, she came forward, kissed them away and wrapped her arms around him so tightly, whispering again and again, although it would never be enough, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

She was hiding her face from him, in his chest, so that he would be unable to see the tears that had gathered in her eyes as well. He lifted her face up with tremulous hands and kissed her forehead, wrapping his arms around her so tightly, whispering again and again, although it would never be enough, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

Her legs were shaking, her entire body was shaking; she was releasing the tension that had burdened her for so long. He was holding her up; she did not have the strength to stay upright, now when she was unwinding so much pain that she had held taut for too long, her hands clenching the material of his shirt.

"It's my fault, I should have told you. How could I have kept a secret from you?"

"How could it be your fault? I doubted you...what was I thinking? How could I ever think that about you?"

"I should never have given you reason to doubt me, I should have taken better care of you...what kind of husband does not pay attention to his wife's emotions?"

"What kind of wife doubts her husband? I let myself think such things instead of trusting you. It's all my fault..."

"Shhh, it's okay, it's finished. I have you, you have me. Just promise you will never leave me again."

"I will never, ever leave you."

He picked her up, her face buried in his neck, tears running down the open collar of his shirt; he could not be sure if they were hers or his. Setting her down on the bed, she clung to him, like a small child, as though afraid he would leave her. He held her just as closely; he did not think he could bear if she left him either, pulling her into his lap, pressing his face into her neck where he could smell the soothing, flowery scent of her hair, running his hands through its silken softness, as though he had never done so before.

Everything felt like firsts. Emotions heightened, seeing him, it seemed, with more clarity. But no shyness, no unexpected brushes of each other's hands or subtle caresses, darting glances to see if the other had noticed or reacted, whether they were going too fast or too slow. But breaths quickened, pulses raced, heat coursing its way through her blood, her tears.

His lips pressed against her collarbone feverishly, ran up her neck to her jaw and he felt her small, gentle hands stroking his hair, the sides of his face, finally holding his head up so he would face her.

The gritty feel of his unshaven skin as he'd kissed her neck sent a shiver down her spine; she had to touch his rough cheeks with her hands, revelling in his dishevelled state. Everything was all textures now; she didn't need her eyes to see, as she lifted his face up, brushing away his tears and kissing his cheeks and his temple. She felt his fingers unsteadily wipe away her own tears, his forehead lean against hers, his breaths coming fast and uneven, matching her own.

He looked at her; she was so beautiful. Her hair in a tangled disarray from his unrestrained attentions, her kohl smudged darkly around her closed eyes and her cheeks beheld a bright flush. He closed his eyes as well, seeking some peace from his wrecked emotions of the past weeks. He only had this peace when he was with her, like this, with nothing between them.

His hands were still in her hair; they were both so still, unmoving, as she felt this contentment, this sustainment within her that she had been deprived of for so long. She only had this peace when she was with him, like this, with nothing between them.

Heated breaths, soft kisses, warm tears, gentle caresses.

"I love you," she told him, again and again, as though once was too less to express exactly how much she loved him, as they fell back onto the bed.

She loved him.

Always.

Forever.

Hushed voices, feathered touches, secret smiles, fevered blushes.

"I love you," he held her face in his hands and whispered back, again and again, because she should never have cause to doubt it.

He loved her.

Always.

Forever.

Edited by KryanVirikaLuv - 30 December 2014 at 9:18pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar01Suganja_01sindiyakkdtkdtkdt2shruticoolkrystle_21kryanianMehak2kriyakryanMehtaAnkitadauli987Simarpreetmzareen_khanVinalJainBeryl15amnisuju143Nimishrrkomal793Sameeha.Tackerkryanvirika05wal43Priya_ashvikvirika-23MyKryanNishtha.Relanayl123mariarauf48Love_Familyjust_juhipinky.paddasushmakryanmillee18

virika-23 Senior Member
virika-23
virika-23

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
awesome update
loved the whole update
loved the virika scene
it was mind blowing update
thanks for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KryanVirikaLuv

suju143 Senior Member